Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) (58754 Views)

New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) / New BRANDNEW KEKE NAPEP Price Slashed 08169446319 just #280k per each! tear leda / <<hot>>air Condition Keke Napep Coming To Naija Soon (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by darepoju(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2015
akashi01:
I guess you're one of those biafra lunatics undecided

bros..dis is not Biafra iss o..
think am nw...is dat wat we need right now..? keke with AC...and so wat?? the 1 wey no get AC dey hurt ppl??
PMB should:
-improve on fuel price.
-improve on niara/dollar iss..
-start paying d poor families d 5k he promised..
-the jobs he promise too...e should do something about it..(I just hope he won't say their opening @ d nigerian police force..
-18k is too small as minimum wage.. the massas are suffering o..
-the truth is most ppl are ashamed of saying they are suffering cos..they thought PMB was a superman..and now we ain't seeing anything super yet..aside probing..
-100days in office around the corner..
-is he going to tell us his achievements or keep promising..

Those Chinese/indian guys or who ever is producing d keke knws DAT Nigerias are d most confused ppl..hence they have dia market place..

2 Likes

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Exponental(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2015
commercial vehicle on a short trip.... not necessary.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by CallPolice: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2015
If it will replace Motorcycle entirely. Its a welcome development.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by King44(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Good idea meanwhile it will be very good if policies. are put in place to regulate how those napep drivers use their tricycle if not so reverse would be the case
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by G12(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2015
For inside pot holes and erosion abi? Just give the rider about 2 weeks him go remove the doors and AC himself

1 Like

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Khez: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2015
I hear them.... On top which road nua? Misplaced priorities cry
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex's wedding loading 95%

You for talk sey 99.9%. Yeyenatu! tongue angry
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Nonsense. Confused country with confused leaders

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT NORMAL

FIRST VERIFIED CASE OF MIXING WEED WITH BEANS
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by lordfrank45: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Is dis keke not having a side miror? Hmmmm naija sha!
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015
superken:
According to reports, The Federal government are working towards bringing this ultra air condition Keke to nigeria soon.

Source:http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/08/air-condition-keke-nape-coming-to-naija.html

Look good m just scared of once chance ..
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by King44(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
darepoju:
bros..dis is not Biafra iss o..
think am nw...is dat wat we need right now..? keke with AC...and so wat?? the 1 wey no get AC dey hurt ppl??
PMB should:
-improve on fuel price.
-improve on niara/dollar iss..
-start paying d poor families d 5k he promised..
-the jobs he promise too...e should do something about it..(I just hope he won't say their opening @ d nigerian police force..
-18k is too small as minimum wage.. the massas are suffering o..
-the truth is most ppl are ashamed of saying they are suffering cos..they thought PMB was a superman..and now we ain't seeing anything super yet..aside probing..
-100days in office around the corner..
-is he going to tell us his achievements or keep promising..

Those Chinese/indian guys or who ever is producing d keke knws DAT Nigerias are d most confused ppl..hence they have dia market place..
I think we should let him finish restructuring the system afterwards if he fails to do what he has promised as listed above we gonna bite his tail and send him back to where he comes from via election.
Meanwhile for the first time in history nepa don begin treat us like vip for my area if na fear go make naija change from worse to better then we need people of integrity who can command fear to lead Nigeria
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by simplynola(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2015
And how will you know kidnapped victims?
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by wallex1983(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2015
superken:
According to reports, The Federal government bringing........... to nigeria soon.

Source:http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/08/air-condition-keke-nape-coming-to-naija.html

So nobody can produce that here in Nigeria?
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by mudiana(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
I witnessed an accident a keke was involved in months ago at college road, very close to orimolade bus stop,ogba,Lagos state.the driver was trying to make a sharp bend at top speed but he didn't make it.he crashed his keke and his passengers had to jump out while some guys rushed to their rescue.so I want to imagine this closed up keke was the one involved in dat accident: wat would it be like?
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by BrightEye(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Person fit take this one to Ile Ana ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by stankezzy: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2015
in felas voice
confuse don jam confusion
how can u bring in air conditioned keke , when d country dat produced it is not even using it.
It pains me when africans will behave like fools giving dis Asian nd European countries chance to call us fools.
they for bring motorcycle with air condition naa, if they want foolishness.
Go to Europe and America and see Nigerians makeing waves , d government can not bring dem back pay dem very good saleries , put dem in research centers to be beneficial to the country.
but do u know why it will not be done, it is found out that most of of d people making waves in devloped countries are from a perticuler region.
so How can haters and dulllards allow such.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

You for talk sey 99.9%. Yeyenatu! tongue angry
so marriage dey hungry you?you wan begin to dey chop preeeek,I wish you best of rod den grin
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by totorimi: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Oh Nooooo, these guys will not let some hear word again, you need to see them shouting at car owners, one of them once told a car owner (Golf 3 to be precise) that his Keke Napep cost more than his Golf 3 so who should give way for the other.
Now with AC inside the Napep they can even slap somebody. God save us from them Keke Nappe people, they are very terrible set of people. They are reckless, abusive and mannerless with a penchant to destroy nice cars on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
SOme people will buy this as private ride oooo... hahaha

1 Like

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by EndtimeBlessing: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Must we import everything?
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by olaniyan38(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2015
[color=#550000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]If dis tin sabi nigeria,I go purchase one...lol...technology age.. cool
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by menxer: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Nice innovation.
People always think of Keke napep as public transportation, can't one buy this for private use? grin

1 Like

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by OpraMenu(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
chigoizie7:
Make dis one no go cost pass gulf4 ooh,
But, why didn't they modify this thing to 4tyres ?
If breeze catch this one, na inside bush straight up.
You made a valid point.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:
mtchewww...will it make thr price lesser Or it will even influate it more. The BRT whey get AC, how many times dem on am? undecided

My friend: oyah make we enter napep

Me: no wait jawe this one no get air condition, make we enter better one with AC (rubbish!)

na deep freezer be dat, I will use it for my cold room biz
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Rexyl(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Nice thing to have happened in the transportation sector in particular and to the national economy in general only if it's made in Nigeria, and by Nigerian graduates.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by ejehprince13(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Dis one go make sense ooo

1 Like

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by mediachirps(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
We're just good at consumption without producing any. Why won't the Nigerian GDP drop?
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by mediachirps(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
We're just good at consumption without producing any. Why won't the Nigerian GDP drop.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2015
kenedy175:
It won't last in Nigeria.

What happened to our air conditioned taxis?
What happened to the air conditioned buses?
What about the trains?

It just won't work
When last did you use the train? Negative idiott.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by jamesEphraim: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Whether AC or no AC both has 3 legs which is still the obvious part
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by persius555(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Will they ply specially constructed and car friendly roads? No. Another waste of scarce forex. Nigerian govt and misplaced priorities are a match made from heaven. Bereft of ideas since the days of adam and eve.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Touchforfree(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Am not sure we need this around us for now because d ones we have on our roads are not safe talk less when d rider would have been carrried away with d coolness of d ac of which d rider will not be able to shine his face wella before competing with other road users.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 / Car Security/anti burglary/ Keyless Entry / Create your car's showroom and manage it 24/7 on CarXus.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.