Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4296123 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=boay post=79973782]

Just a plot?[/q
Try and confirm the price from different bodies,
so that you not mis lead
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lizzyrinola(f): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2019
ONLY SERIOUS AND CREDIBLE PEOPLE PLS!!!!

I need the following materials to be supplied/delivered around Mowe axis, Ogun State.

Sand - 60 Tonnes
Granite - 60 Tonnes.
Laterite - 60 Tonnes
Hard Core - 40 Tonnes

Please send your quote on here. I will DM you to get business started.

Note: This is an ongoing project and you might be requested to supply further materials in the future.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2019
lizzyrinola:

I need the following materials to be supplied/delivered around Mowe axis, Ogun State.

Sand - 60 Tonnes
Granite - 60 Tonnes.
Laterite - 60 Tonnes
Hard Core - 40 Tonnes

Note: This is an ongoing project and you might be requested to supply further materials in the future.

Call this guy he stay at Ibafo 0803 661 5527

Also stay in the same area... is there anything for us yet on the site? Electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/5011181/awkaenugu-ibadan-lekki-projects-electrical
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dotman10(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello people!

A trial actually convinced me

Not long ago on this platform, I requested for a professional Carpenter and aluminium roofer for my mini 3 bedroom project, and got contacted by ADEDWARD, whom I initially doubted for some reasons. One of the reasons for my doubt is that he quoted far below others and even when I still choose to reduce the quantity quoted, he promised to work around it and still make it work. Hence, I was afraid he might be a scammer.

I read some comments about him here and some have actually criticized him on this same basis. Yet, I still chose to work with him because when I engaged him, he sounded like someone who knows what he is doing. More so, he was the only one reiterating to me the importance of using quality wood for the roofing and the negative consequences of not doing so.

In a nutshell, I decided to give him the job and alas! He proved me beyond reasonable doubt. I am a very hard person and he was able to manage me still, even when I call him with crazy voice complaining, he will calm me down and tell me I will be happy at last. I know such quality is not common with people with such hand work as I have worked with few.

I will always recommend him to friends and family, and to you all nairalander with similar projects now and in the future....

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elengine: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
dotman10:
Hello people!

Not long ago on this platform, I requested for a professional Carpenter and aluminium roofer for my mini 3 bedroom project, and got contacted by ADEDWARD, whom I initially doubted for some reasons. One of the reasons for my doubt is that he quoted far below others and even when I still choose to reduce the quantity quoted, he promised to work around it and still make it work. Hence, I was afraid he might be a scammer.

I read some comments about him here and some have actually criticized him on this same basis. Yet, I still chose to work with him because when I engaged him, he sounded like someone who knows what he is doing. More so, he was the only one reiterating to me the importance of using quality wood for the roofing and the negative consequences of not doing so.

In a nutshell, I decided to give him the job and alas! He proved me beyond reasonable doubt. I am a very hard person and he was able to manage me still, even when I call him with crazy voice complaining, he will calm me down and tell me I will be happy at last. I know such quality is not common with people with such hand work as I have worked with few.

I will always recommend him to friends and family, and to you all nairalander with similar projects now and in the future....

Hmmm I wish I had seen this recommendation 3 weeks ago. Well done adeward

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Olazzeedris post=79980283][/quote]

Okay sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2019
dotman10:
Hello people!

Nice one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by phrase(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Do you need a very good and experienced Mason/bricklayer for your construction works. Do not hesitate to reach out to this number 081391030 eleven
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RedMapleConsult(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Biztech05:

location determine the cost but in Lagos :
120 t0 200

ogun state ; 90 to 120
Both are current !

Pls don't say what you don't know, You can't survery even a quarter plot in Lagos with 200k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zellfoxx: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2019
RedMapleConsult:

Pls don't say what you don't know, You can't survery even a quarter plot in Lagos with 200k

I've heard people asking for close to 400k sometimes to do a survey in Lagos. I believe its pure extortion.

Meanwhile, to our supply experts. Are 8ft security doors available in the market? And I discovered wooden-finish internal doors are making big waves these days. Are they also available in 8ft height?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2019
zellfoxx:

I've heard people asking for close to 400k sometimes to do a survey in Lagos. I believe its pure extortion.

Meanwhile, to our supply experts. Are 8ft security doors available in the market? And I discovered wooden-finish internal doors are making big waves these days. Are they also available in 8ft height?

It not extortion, I recently did a survey for a half plot for 600k... There's no way you can get a survey in Lagos for 200k, that's how people fall into wrong hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Just for those doubting ... There's no way you can do a survey in Lagos for 200k.. don't be fooled or decieved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hum2020: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2019
darenyx:

It not extortion, I recently did a survey for a half plot for 600k... There's no way you can get a survey in Lagos for 200k, that's how people fall into wrong hands

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hum2020: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Pls if you spend the sum of 600k to do a survey on a haif plot of land within lagis pls how much was the cost of the land i think this is too much to survey just for half plot of land abba

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
lizzyrinola:

Sand - 60 Tonnes
Granite - 60 Tonnes.
Laterite - 60 Tonnes
Hard Core - 40 Tonnes

hello, add me on wassap 08135810794, am around that area, I can supply u, and one more which particular area in mowe, to know if our motor can enter or not,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Hum2020:
Pls if you spend the sum of 600k to do a survey on a haif plot of land within lagis pls how much was the cost of the land i think this is too much to survey just for half plot of land abba

If you have ever tried doing a building approval or any other payments with regards to either buildings and lands you would be shocked as well... That's just the Lagos state government for you , doing things the right way, through the right channel especially with Lagos state government, doesn't come cheap..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zellfoxx: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2019
darenyx:
Just for those doubting ... There's no way you can do a survey in Lagos for 200k.. don't be fooled or decieved

Wow! That's why we are here. For information sharing. I have never seen this document before. What's the title or source of this document or booklet please? Do share so we can be enlightened.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
zellfoxx:

Wow! That's why we are here. For information sharing. I have never seen this document before. What's the title or source of this document or booklet please? Do share so we can be enlightened.

These are summary of schedule of survey fees from the office of the surveyor general for Lagos state, can't post a complete PDF files here, so would try and screenshot the entire document and post , so you can see clearly what it entails/cost to get a registered survey done in Lagos state .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
a client is mulling over this

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jceesquare(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
RedMapleConsult:

I guess he was talking about the oluwole version with backdated stamp grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jceesquare(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
twinskenny:
a client is mulling over this
See death trap.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Here you go

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Part 2

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is serious ooo. The fees are too high if it's true
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Polyvinyl chloride commonly known by its abbreviation PVC is a synthetic plastic polymer. It is available two basic forms- rigid and flexible. Polyvinyl chloride is used in many industries especially in construction. Its application in this industry ranges from pipes to doors, windows and flooring. In flooring they come in the form of tiles.

Benefits of PVC Tiles

PVC tiles are commonly used floor finishes. The tiles are made of a composite of PVC and fiber. This produces a very thin and reasonably hard tile. Flexible PVC Flooring is used in homes, offices, schools and hospitals. Here are top five benefits of polyvinyl chloride flooring:

Low cost: The biggest benefit of PVC tiles is that they are inexpensive. They are the most pocket-friendly type of flooring material when compared to other forms such as wood, marble, ceramic, etc. Even luxury polyvinyl flooring is affordable when compared to other materials. When it comes to style and durability, you wouldn’t regret choosing PVC tiles. It is not only an affordable option but the installation cost of PVC tiles is also low. This type of flooring can be put together without incurring professional installation costs.

Easy installation: As mentioned earlier, this type of flooring installation does not require professional help. Firstly, the tiles are very light in weight as compared to the other forms of flooring and can be easily moved around. There are various installation options depending on the vinyl floor you have chosen. DIY experts can install these tiles easily by following the right instructions. However, it is recommended to seek professional help when installing PVC or any other type of flooring. Easy to install PVC tiles let you create beautiful patterns on you floor. Make use of the variety of textures, patterns and designs that come printed on these tiles to enhance the look of your home or office space.

Small size: PVC tiles come in small sizes (150mm, 225mm and 305mm). The benefit of having small sized tiles is that individual tiles can be easily replaced. This means the replacement cost of these tiles is also low.

Ease of maintenance: PVC floors are the easiest to clean. No other type of flooring comes close to PVC when it comes to ease of cleaning. All you need is a damp cloth or mop to clean these tiles. Mostly, these tiles come with various coatings which provide the required protection from stains, moisture and fading. Polyvinyl floors are naturally resistant to scratches and dents unlike hardwood flooring. To keep these floors clean and sparkling just sweep or vacuum regularly.

Anti-static: as we all know, the human body attracts static energy. There are variants of Polyvinyl chloride flooring that are anti-static. anti static flooring made from polyvinyl chloride can keep you and your family safe from static energy. This means that you can easily pass cables below the tiles without worrying about the safety of your family from static current passing from the floor.

For more related details, call or whatsapp Fracan Interior Limited on, 08063628972, 08066623572.

We supply from Abuja And Lagos

Our prices are negotiable.

INSTALLATION IS FREE

2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
More work done samples.

Head office : Abuja

Branches : Lagos, Nasararawa, Niger

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yes it is
Hordbaz:

Really, installation is FREE
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chimoskyg(m): 3:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Biztech05:

location determine the cost but in Lagos :
120 t0 200

ogun state ; 90 to 120
Both are current !

Thanks so much
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OgaFola344: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
I greet you all here

My name is Folarin and I reside and work in Australia. I have been a silent members of Nairaland and follower of this particular thread though I never took it serious to register but this time I just though I should register to share this. I have learnt many things on this thread and Nairaland in general.

So have this project that is rounding up now at Lekki phase 2. Multiples of 3bedroom duplex.
When I got to tiling level my friend introduced me to a guy I have been seeing his thread on tile here on property section. Whom he said he bought his own tiles and WC from some months ago . At first I was skeptical cus I have had some bad experience here like 2years ago and my wife didn't buy the idea of betting on a guy I don't know with so much money. But my friend convinced me that he's the one who has been supplying him for his projects in Agbara area of Lagos and I can't come down to Lagos just to buy tiles so I had to try him out.
I chatted him up and he send me samples of some very nice tiles ,gave me prices and we progressed. On payment terms he said I shld pay 75% before and 25% after supply . we agreed and he arranged a truck for the tiles and gave me the price . Before payment I had to do some investigations on Facebook and Instagram with his name just to calm my troubled mind.
After everything I paid him 75% of 4.2m,gave him the address and my Gateman's number. I followed up till the nextday when my site supervisor called me that he has received the tiles and counted the cartons to confirm its in line with what I sent him.
The bottom line is that the delivery went beyond my expectations cus I hardly trust we Nigerian to be honest but now I know better .

Thanks so much Raphael my wife would have killed me if there was any stories grin

His company name is Epic ceramics collections

His name is Akam Raphael ( Thathistoryguy )

Contact him on 08157000908

His a good guy and I hope he fulfills promise of giving me free delivery on my WC and sanitaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OgaFola344: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
Some more of the work

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
@OgaFola344, these are the type of positive reviews I like to read here. It assures clients there are still lots of credible people on nairaland and Nigeria in general despite some bad eggs.
For paint supply close to what you are used to in your area of domicile, you can contact me.
We do paints right with specialized additives.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
gbadexy:
@OgaFola344, these are the type of positive reviews I like to read here. It assures clients there are still lots of credible people on nairaland and Nigeria in general despite some bad eggs.
For paint supply close to what you are used to in your area of domicile, you can contact me.
We do paints right with specialized additives.
that's good work. God will perfect it sir,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (3643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingsman042, NL1960, psychologist(m), Adedward(m), dangoteinlaw, Gharnew112(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.