Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4365267 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by umartheo: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pls kola am waiting
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
KolaShangOne:

Doesn't look too complex. Rectangular patterns, drop in the middle, brown paintings, spot lights

Am talking about the cost per square meter for POP
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dennis3D:
Good evening guys.
Pls I want to find out the cost per square meter for doing this POP Design.

POP guys in the house your expertise is needed here. Cost should include material and Labour per square meter. No Wall Screeding. Just the POP Ceiling Design with the spaces for those lights.

Waiting for a response to this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mrford(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sosqui:

For your info,
I am not selling. I am just guiding people doing building projects cos most of the prizes I see for these items are quite ridiculous.

Thank you

Oh! I thought you were selling. Nice gesture still.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by m2cad: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Too much cement and/or too much pillar can cause stress to a building.
This is not means a protection against "tremor" as u mentioned.

Designing for purpose and intent of a building should be the watchword and not providing solutions as deemed necessary.

Engineering, here structures, is a science not by craftsmanship

Daboomb:

Dont just be praying, do what is required and for peace of mind, do a little above it as well.

How much will the introduction of these Pillars cost you?
Compare that Price with the value of your life and your loved ones who will live inside this House.

if you think the Pillars cost more, please ignore it.
If you think your life and that of your loved ones......and the Peace of mind knowing that even if there was a small Tremor (which happenes regularly, last one in and around Abuja and Niger State, both places on very solid grounds) ...your House wont be one of the ones to collapse on its occupants, then please introduce the Pillars.

I have never seen a house collapse because they used too much Cement in it or it has too much Pillars. undecided grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by m2cad: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Is this in precast panels or insitu RC?

The digester requires chemicals?

emman44:
Sewage Digester for your homes, offices and farms... No odour!!!! No evacuation.. 25years warranty.... Taiwo 07066474055
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Just in case you want to avoid falling into hands of artisans. You can contact your suppliers directly. See an important information here
MUST READ FOR ALL
READ HERE ����
https://naijalocals.com.ng/the-price-you-pay-for-looking-for-cheap-things/

The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building
See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

PRICE LIST OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2019) >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) >> https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
jabolo:

In this season of unsolicited advice-giving, with respect, those examples are nauseating.

Spend some time considering design schemes that actually work in sync, not throw the nearest available tiles together.

IMHO of course. Have a great day.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soakedaok: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
HELLO PLEASE I NEED AN ENGINEER THAT CAN HELP ME BUILD MY HOUSE IN AJAH
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
soakedaok:

Call/Whatsapp 08085310359
I will connect u with someone

His the one that handle mine
See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
I WILLED my Way to the TOP (Eric Thomas)
Imran Roofing Now No 1. Top Roofer's In Nigeria
#imranroofing
#Ceoimranroofing
We started From Buttom Now we are On Top
Please Share to Motivate Someone

For Quality Roofing Materials and Rain Guters

Aluminium & Stone coated Whatsapp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2020
misterditto:
I need a architectural design for 10 self contained room with good hostel amenities and estimated cost of the project... Thanks Nairalanders
Contact me on Whatsapp for both architectural and estimate on 09069193297
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jalofun: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2020
Can you expantiate more on this semi cast in-Situ? And can you work in Ondo state? How much is it per square meter?
rotecch77:

This quotation is a bit ok but you can still negotiate for better rate.

More so I have what we called semi cast in-Situ which is very strong and lesser what we usually use is iron plate formwork.
I have done some for member here.
You can reach me on 08066619493
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 21, 2020
soakedaok:

WhatsApp me on 2347035596641
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RichyBendollar(m): 7:36am On Jan 21, 2020
Adedward:
Wood work,
2*3_150pics_#400 =#67,000
2*4. 130 pics_#500=#65,000
2*2. 220 pics #300{#66,000
Facial bord 16pics #2000 32,000
4,inchis nail 1And halve
3inchis (nain 1) 9000
Oja agba. #500
Transportation. #20,000
Work manship #80 k

For Aluminium

#1150. X300 square meters with ridge and others
Installation, #45,k
Transportation 15k, that how dobur roof thanks

Please where is your location
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RichyBendollar(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2020
I need long span aluminium ,at ojo shibiri area for a 4bedroom bungalow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2020
RichyBendollar:

Please where is your location
am in mowe opposite redeem camp sir, call me 08135810794
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2020
RichyBendollar:
I need long span aluminium ,at ojo shibiri area for a 4bedroom bungalow
call me to this no, 08135810794, (ADEDWARD) I will supply u sir, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2020
soakedaok:

Thanks for checking here for a builder/Engr that can handle your construction.
I’m here to tell you that I can handle such for you with a reasonable quote.
Here is one of our past project in that axis.
Contact us on this number 08066619493

https://www.nairaland.com/3851900/general-finishings-5bdrs-luxury-duplex
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2020
Jalofun:
Can you expantiate more on this semi cast in-Situ? And can you work in Ondo state? How much is it per square meter?

Yes it’s called cast in-situ or semi cast in-situ.

We usually used already made steel formwork

.*This will eliminate the used of wood as formwork which will cost you a lot of money to do I.e cost of plank, cost of capenter, time etc.

* it’s also lighter in weight than the regular cast In-Situ one
* it required lesser materials like granite, shape sand, cement, reinforcement etc.
*it also fast to construct.
*it doesn’t requires plastering as the regular one, this also safe a lot of money.

Finally its about 40pec lesser than the regular cast in-situ.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by buzzetin(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2020
rotecch77:

Yes it’s called cast in-situ or semi cast in-situ.

We usually used already made steel formwork

.*This will eliminate the used of wood as formwork which will cost you a lot of money to do I.e cost of plank, cost of capenter, time etc.

* it’s also lighter in weight than the regular cast In-Situ one
* it required lesser materials like granite, shape sand, cement, reinforcement etc.
*it also fast to construct.
*it doesn’t requires plastering as the regular one, this also safe a lot of money.

Finally its about 40pec lesser than the regular cast in-situ.

Can we see a sample pics oga rotecch77
Ok seen.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by buzzetin(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2020
m2cad:
Is this in precast panels or insitu RC?

The digester requires chemicals?

U will expect him to answer.
I ask a similar question of what will happen after 25 years warranty; till date I am still waiting for reply.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2020
buzzetin:

Can we see a sample pics oga rotecch77
Ok seen.

Ok

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by westliverenterp: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2020
soakedaok:
Call or whatsapp 07088547073 or 07051934963 let me link you to an engineer
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by westliverenterp: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Dennis3D:
Good evening guys.
Pls I want to find out the cost per square meter for doing this POP Design.

POP guys in the house your expertise is needed here. Cost should include material and Labour per square meter. No Wall Screeding. Just the POP Ceiling Design with the spaces for those lights.
4,000 per square metre. Call or whatsapp me 07088547073 0r 07051934963
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Eluxuryhomes: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ep. Managed your space,renovate and construct your house and offices.

Five bedroom minimalist design
Entrance Foyer
Main living
Mini living
Visitors room/Wc
Mini dining
Spacious kitchen island
Stairway hall
Children play room
Gym

Family mini living
Mini kitchenette
3 bedroom rooms
Spacious masters bedroom with walk-in closet
Spacious masters bath
Masters gym
All rooms ensuite and well ventilated
Interior walls partitions materials can be either steels stud finish with POP or sandscreed hollow blocks changes can be made on clients demand. Call us

Tel. +234 (0) 701-415-4556
Email. Eptouch74@gmail.com
Design by Ep.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
money121:
Just in case you want to avoid falling into hands of artisans. You can contact your suppliers directly. See an important information here
MUST READ FOR ALL
READ HERE ����
https://naijalocals.com.ng/the-price-you-pay-for-looking-for-cheap-things/

The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building
See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

PRICE LIST OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2019) >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) >> https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony

You are the one that handled this project?

I know that building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:

You are the one that handled this project?

I know that building
Yes sir! We handle the Roofing part.
You can also contact us on 08085310359 for urs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
money121:

Yes sir! We handle the Roofing part.
You can also contact us on 08085310359 for urs

it is a nice job.

Give a rough estimate of what it would cost for same on a nearby building about the same length and width
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:

it is a nice job.

Give a rough estimate of what it would cost for same on a nearby building about the same length and width

Chat me on whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
money121:

Chat me on whatsapp
Just an estimate here would do.

We can contact you when we get to that level. This is general thread that I saw your beautiful work and may like to do same in the same neighborhood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.