Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4296174 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hajivince(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
soakedaok:
HELLO PLEASE I NEED AN ENGINEER THAT CAN HELP ME BUILD MY HOUSE IN AJAH

HI, presently I'm working around Ajah axis, Can show you some of our ongoing projects for you to verify & choose us....
Call/Whatsapp: 08069452707
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Aluminium window with burglary Or without burglary for your building
Enquiry today
Pls Call :08069609983 Or whatsApp
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:

Just an estimate here would do.

We can contact you when we get to that level. This is general thread that I saw your beautiful work and may like to do same in the same neighborhood.
Ok i will screenshot the Quotation for this building it more than 3yrs and post the current price of the roofing sheet

The thread that i posted it then >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/13

We now sell the Shingle for 2,500persqm instead of #3,100 the client Bought then

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
misterditto:
I need a architectural design for 10 self contained room with good hostel amenities and estimated cost of the project... Thanks Nairalanders

I did 23 self contains on two plot for a client this time time last year. So we can work something out for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
What are the Prices for
Coleman
Cometstar wires

1.5MM
2.5MM
4MM
6MM
10MM
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
KolaShangOne:

Give the length and breadth, the height you want and the type of covering (Longspan, Steptiles, Metcoppo or Stone coated tiles).

I will send you the estimate within few minutes.
please,can you help with the quotation for this dimensions... building of 12.2m by 9.2m and I want a height of 10ft and longspan aluminium....thanks
you can post it here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
My good people Una good evening ooo

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tonysaint01: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Nice cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
money121:

Ok i will screenshot the Quotation for this building it more than 3yrs and post the current price of the roofing sheet

The thread that i posted it then >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/13

We now sell the Shingle for 2,500persqm instead of #3,100 the client Bought then
Many thanks for this.

Means price has come down.

Ope oo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tjutt: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sosqui:
Good morning,

For those in Lagos.

Below is for our guide:

20 tons of sharp sand - N28,000 to N40,000 (depending on your location). Ajah is N28,000.

1 ton of 16mm iron rod is N190,000 to N195,000 (same with 1 ton of 12mm)

100 bags upward of Dangote Cement is N2,550 (inclusive of delivery). Some areas might be N2,600.

I will keep updating us

Do your due diligence.

Thank you

How much is granite and can you supply?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hello guys.
Sadyfacts and other gurus in the house.

I got the attached quote, kindly help review.

I'm open to suggestions and will go for the best with the most affordable cost.

Soil test says 26m deep
Structural drawings says 23 pile points.

Just to do piling it's ₦5m.
What about pile cap?
What about rafting the foundation along the pile cap?

To build in water logged area is gbese óò.

Foundation alone could cost close to ₦15m.

Kindly help review, as the drillers suggested using sacks in place of steel casing just to save cost.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by all4best(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
I need a room in abuja, I work close to national hospital garki
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tjutt: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Lovely door... How much is this Door?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hum2020: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tkdrafter: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tkdrafter: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:
Hello guys.

Soil test says 26m deep

What about pile cap?

Kindly help review, as the drillers suggested using sacks in place of steel casing just to save cost.

Thanks

Contact Dennis3D, he is a very honest guy and his work is great.
I’ll recommend him as he is currently handling my project
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hum2020: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
ChiefSupplier55 I very sorry to say this why is it too difficult for you salers to put the price of good and service to this forum if want sale your goods you should bold to put in your price so we can know that this product is sold at so so price ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
tkdrafter:

Contact Dennis3D, he is a very honest guy and his work is great.
I’ll recommend him as he is currently handling my project
Thanks

Let him post his comments here if he has alternative view.

We're the process of review, the attached quotation is subject to review and I can work with anyone with quality job at great price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:

Many thanks for this.

Means price has come down.

Ope oo
Yes sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tjutt:

Lovely door... How much is this Door?

The price is 1.6milion sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sosqui: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tjutt:

How much is granite and can you supply?

I don't supply.

I got three quarter inch of 20 tons for N85,000.00 last week. Though, still feel I can get a better deal, hence i have not updated the prize yet.

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sosqui: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:
Hello guys.

Soil test says 26m deep

What about pile cap?

Thanks
Hello,
To be sincere with you, this is quite outrageous.
I had a similar experience. First, they confused me with the soil test and put me in a panic mode. Thank God, I met a former classmate who recommended I do the test again. To my greatest surprise, 28m turned to 8m. Did the soil test again, it was still 8m. The pile foundation was done for slightly less than N2mm.
My advice, go to Alausa (if you are in Lagos) and let them recommend someone to do the test for you. It will cost you between 70k to 90k (for personal use and not government use).
For the sharp sand, the prize is between N28,000 to N40,000 and 1 ton of 16mm is N190k to N195k. On the quantity, I will try and do a tutorial on how you can do the calculation yourself.
Have a good night rest.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sosqui:

Hello,
To be sincere with you, this is quite outrageous.
I had a similar experience. First, they confused me with the soil test and put me in a panic mode. Thank God, I met a former classmate who recommended I do the test again. To my greatest surprise, 28m turned to 8m. Did the soil test again, it was still 8m. The pile foundation was done for slightly less than N2mm.
My advice, go to Alausa (if you are in Lagos) and let them recommend someone to do the test for you. It will cost you between 70k to 90k (for personal use and not government use).
For the sharp sand, the prize is between N28,000 to N40,000 and 1 ton of 16mm is N190k to N195k. On the quantity, I will try and do a tutorial on how you can do the calculation yourself.
Have a good night rest.
Thanks for your input.

₦5million is even enough to do a 4 bedroom bungalow to carcass level in Ikorodu, but ₦10m can't even finish a foundation in my case, talkless of laying blocks to lintel level
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sosqui: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
davodyguy:

Thanks for your input.

₦5million is even enough to do a 4 bedroom bungalow to carcass level in Ikorodu, but ₦10m can't even finish a foundation in my case, talkless of laying blocks to lintel level
Please where is your location? And what's the dimension of the foundation?
Also, the quantities are really outrageous. Do your due diligence.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tonysaint01: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good evening good folks of this thread I greet you all.
I learnt I can solve the problem am having with the finishing of my building here.
I have a building I ask my cousin brother and an engineer to help me build because am nt with the country. since abt a year plus nw yet it nt yet completed, have been sending miloins and miloins naira still yet they ar still telling me stories collecting more money from me bt thank God atlist they AR in the finishing stage nw they AR in tiling, toilet, bathroom and kitchen accessories installation stage, Bt I have decided to come and finish the building my self so am within the county nw.

So I need somebody trustworthy that can supply me some of those( tiles, toilet, bathroom and kitchen accessories)
Pls drop you contact I will huk you up probably on whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bankyshinani:

please,can you help with the quotation for this dimensions... building of 12.2m by 9.2m and I want a height of 10ft and longspan aluminium....thanks
you can post it here

Which gauge or thickness do you want?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Adedward:
call me to this no, 08135810794, (ADEDWARD) I will supply u sir, thanks

Are you a seller or where can I get 0.45 at 1150?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jalofun: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Can you contact me on email : gabreal2k4@yahoo.com thanks.
rotecch77:

Yes it’s called cast in-situ or semi cast in-situ.

We usually used already made steel formwork

.*This will eliminate the used of wood as formwork which will cost you a lot of money to do I.e cost of plank, cost of capenter, time etc.

* it’s also lighter in weight than the regular cast In-Situ one
* it required lesser materials like granite, shape sand, cement, reinforcement etc.
*it also fast to construct.
*it doesn’t requires plastering as the regular one, this also safe a lot of money.

Finally its about 40pec lesser than the regular cast in-situ.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
ArcToyin:

Are you a seller or where can I get 0.45 at 1150?
yes, I will supply u, I can even install it for u ,if u don't mind sir, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by m2cad: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2020

Its a pity the situation u found yasef in. We can discuss in detail

Tonysaint01:
Good evening good folks of this thread I greet you all.
I learnt I can solve the problem am having with the finishing of my building here.
I have a building I ask my cousin brother and an engineer to help me build because am nt with the country. since abt a year plus nw yet it nt yet completed, have been sending miloins and miloins naira still yet they ar still telling me stories collecting more money from me bt thank God atlist they AR in the finishing stage nw they AR in tiling, toilet, bathroom and kitchen accessories installation stage, Bt I have decided to come and finish the building my self so am within the county nw.

So I need somebody trustworthy that can supply me some of those( tiles, toilet, bathroom and kitchen accessories)
Pls drop you contact I will huk you up probably on whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by m2cad: 4:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Sir

May I have a copy of the soil test report.

I will review such and revert ASAP

multicadtechnologies@yahoo.co.uk

davodyguy:
Hello guys.

Soil test says 26m deep

What about pile cap?

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by m2cad: 4:17am On Jan 22, 2020
How many coaches of blockwall do u have presently?

Are windows and doors existing?

Theenchanter2:
Gurus in the house. Pls, we want to renovate our house, its an old bungalow built with solid blocks, the house is low and we want to add 2 coaches of blocks to make it higher but it seems the house has no lintel and columns. Though the building doesn't have much cracks around d windows and doors.

Can we go ahead and add 2 coaches of 9" blocks? Ur response will be appreciated.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) ... (3643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m), Stamford007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.