Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4349438 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BashyBuilds: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
n3xt:

Great!

You must be a very great finisher. The client fall into the category of those with BIG taste when it comes to finishes.

Now that I know, there are couple of stuffs we can do together.

You’d definitely know Mr Olumide (the contemporary door maker) then.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
GoodFaith:

DFAMEGUY11S , I am very surprise that you are getting into this type of fight
I have done business over three time with you and no problem
DFAMEGUY11S -- IF there is any customer issue please fix it to keep your good name with me and other here
sir what can i do again for christ sake the man said the tank i supply him brock told him am not aware of it but he keep on course me , this is issue of last year and i tryed my best to settle with but he refuse i called him on phone manytimes ask him what do you realy want from send all you bought back so that i can refound you your money for peace rain but do believe me that this man here refuse as well what he told me that he will bear it but he will let others not do business with me , then i ask him are you God that you can stop no do business on nairaland well if you can do it let me see , so sir is not i thankgod he is not the first or second person to do business with me here , and i may ask how much are we talking here , likewise as i told him last year return all the the toilet shower and cabinet and take your money back and allow me to rest pls for christ sake , you are with my number, my shop address what else do you need to know about me before you send it or you send your brother to come over

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Greenarrow01:
something is happening on this thread that if care is not taken, will lead to something nasty later in future. This same thing happened on the agric thread sometime ago, the guys name was emmachile. Emmachile was like the most resourceful person on the whole agric section, he mentored and helped a whole lots of agric enthusiasts on that section, one day someone came up with a fraud claim, and emmachile was tagged to be a scammer. His named was soiled and man deleted his username and left nairaland. Thousands of pages of information on poultry farming was immediately deleted. After everything, emmachile was vindicated,he was not a scammer and it was just a stupid mistake from the accuser. But all those pages were gone. I have searched and search on his organic poultry with no success.
Same thing is happening to nxt and some other guys here. If someone scammed you, bring proofs and and give detailed explanation on how it happened here for everybody to see and judge, don't just be behind your phone and be labeling people both directly and indirectly as scammers. These might just be minor misunderstanding that can be corrected. no one on here will deny the fact that next had hhelped answered loads of questions on this thread. If you are cheated bring proofs. Spoiling peoples business is not it.
Some people are even claiming he has two or 3 monikers. Funny thing is that he has never denied owing all monikers.
Some are claiming he hijacked kobocity to himself, pls where are the other administrators of this project
Some are saying he is showcasing old works bla bla bla, are they not his work ?
.I am not saying he is not a scammer or he is a scammer, I am saying people should bring proofs.
Labeling people is bad if you can't provide proofs. It scares away potential customers. Even if the accused person is vindicated.
Man is still on the forum
Posting daily, still people are accusing him.

I come in peace.
I am not holding brief for anyone
I just want us to learn from what happened on agric section
Don't mind the typo pls[/b]

NL is a terrible place to be if you are not dogged. I give kudos to michlins for standing strong. Not many who tried to aspire to get jobs on here made it so fast as he did.
I just hope he maintains his reputation. You don't want to be a victim on NL.......if them spoil your name here a little search via google will highlight you........

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
sir what can i do again for christ sake the man said the tank i supply him brock told him am not aware of it but he keep on course me , this is issue of last year and i tryed my best to settle with but he refuse i called him on phone manytimes ask him what do you realy want from send all you bought back so that i can refound you your money for peace rain but do believe me that this man here refuse as well what he told me that he will bear it but he will let others not do business with me , then i ask him are you God that you can stop no do business on nairaland well if you can do it let me see , so sir is not i thankgod he is not the first or second person to do business with me here , and i may ask how much are we talking here , likewise as i told him last year return all the the toilet shower and cabinet and take your money back and allow me to rest pls for christ sake , you are with my number, my shop address what else do you need to know about me before you send it or you send your brother to come over
Yes you did,my question is why did you supplied broken WC that you glued together in the first instance?why did you supplied inferior cabinet when i paid for original?like i told you i have accepted my loss but would not let any other person go through what i went through,if we are all doing this on this forum,we will be able to weed out scammers quickly..enjoy you loot.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
DFAMEGUY11S send me the guy phone number
Let me see if I can help resolve this matter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:
Yes you did,my question is why did you supplied broken WC that you glued together in the first instance?why did you supplied inferior cabinet when i paid for original?like i told you i have accepted my loss but would not let any other person go through what i went through,if we are all doing this on this forum,we will be able to weed out scammers quickly..enjoy you loot.
Can I call You
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:
if am to open my to talk people still be said don't say that but who knows the kind of work you are doing there becuse person like you may be what you are accuse me of , and your own have gott to international level , so if am not mistaking you are really international scammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
GoodFaith:

this is it sir pls help me ask him what did he really want from me am will to do it to prove to him that am above of the money

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:
photo of glued WC pls

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
GoodFaith:

this is it sir pls help me ask him what did he really want from me am will to do it to prove to him that am above of that money , +1(630) 506-0757

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovelani(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:

So you confirm that he was ready to refund you ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
lovelani:

So you confirm that he was ready to refund you ?
yes only after i came here to drag him,his response before was for me to GLUE IT(Wc) and for the cabinet he said i should use it like that,meaning its my cup of tea,i am not a trouble maker,i got my architecht here,my roofer here,window guy here and all of them did fantastic job,for me its not about the money but will protect other people,the reason he was ready to refund was because i came here to drag him and wants me to delete everything i wrote here and my reply was capital NO,i asked him to keep the money while i continue posting here so no one will enter once chance again.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
GoodFaith:

Can I call You
sure you can.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:
yes only after i came here to drag him,his response before was for me to GLUE IT(Wc) and for the cabinet he said i should use it like that,meaning its my cup of tea,i am not a trouble maker,i got my architecht here,my roofer here,window guy here and all of them did fantastic job,for me its not about the money but will protect other people,the reason he was ready to refund was because i came here to drag him and wants me to delete everything i wrote here and my reply was capital NO,i asked him to keep the money while i continue posting here so no one will enter once chance again.
good that you said yes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
bixton:

NL is a terrible place to be if you are not dogged. I give kudos to michlins for standing strong. Not many who tried to aspire to get jobs on here made it so fast as he did.
I just hope he maintains his reputation. You don't want to be a victim on NL.......if them spoil your name here a little search via google will highlight you........

Asin

And that reputation will go on for as long as possible.
Some people will have a lil bit of misunderstanding, they will term you a scammer
And when you ask them for proof. There won't be a concrete proof.
Imagine working for years and all these to be undone with a single transaction.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vickzie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Asin

Some people will have a lil bit of misunderstanding, they will term you a scammer
it's that "CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" mentality. in as much as some contractors can be dubious, some clients can also deliberately put you in trouble and deny when the issue is escalated. I was supervising a foundation, already gave the labourers the mix ratio, just for me to attend to something else for less than 10mins, I noticed the mix was different, I queried the labourers and I was told, "na oga tell us to increase sand and stone because e dey chop cement". if it had caused a major failure in the structure, that's how oga would blamed "Engineer"

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lovelani(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:

@DFAMEGUY11S, if the quoted is true and i see you didn't even counter that....then it's a big eff up from your side IMO.....if he hadn't called you out , you won't have asked to refund him.....Na you cast yourself!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joybalaba: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is what they do when you report them they quickly meet your demands in other for you to delete it, well kemi i will wait for your teams and lawyers to denial my previous post, if you delivered before I report you on NL

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
vickzie:
it's that "CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" mentality. in as much as some contractors can be dubious, some clients can also deliberately put you in trouble and deny when the issue is escalated. I was supervising a foundation, already gave the labourers the mix ratio, just for me to attend to something else for less than 10mins, I noticed the mix was different, I queried the labourers and I was told, "na oga tell us to increase sand and stone because e dey chop cement". if it had caused a major failure in the structure, that's how oga would blamed "Engineer"

Asin that customer is always right is making a lot of people to misbehave
Not only in construction alone.
You will deliver items to customers and they will treat you like trash and expect you to soak all in because you wanna sell.
There are dubious engineers, but some of this complains are just smear campaigns. Whenever you see people deviations for proper work scrutiny to talking about why is he the one handling and hijacking kobocity, you should know that this is a well orchestrated smear campaign.
People's business are been killed with all this unsubstantiated claims.
Let's do better.
Call people out with proofs

Imagine someone above, person deliver items to you, you are not okay with the items, he offered to refund you, you said no
You just wanna spoil his business, why can't you write a simple review like

Hey I transacted with Mr A, I am not okay with the services he provided. I will not be doing or advice anyone to buy from him. Simple
But telling that person
I will.make sure you don't ever sell or I will call you fraud everytime you post is just outright bitterness.

This issue is so dare to me.
I can't access thousands of pages worth of info on the agric section because the moniker was wrongly accused of been a fraud and he deactivated his account.
No contractor on earth can provide � topnotch service to the taste of his customers every single time. One day mistake go sha dey, will you allow to be clear a fraud over one failed work, after having been involved with 100s more ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joybalaba: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Joybalaba:
Hi Goodevening pls help this woman kemi multicolour interiordezine that claimed to be interior decor has collected money from me since 16 of Dec. 250k. she promised to do the wordropes and curtains for me in a week. its more than a month and half now but she has blocked my number after insulting me,. Please please help thanks
why hadn't u come out to denial it when I called you out, if you think its a lie? Why do you contact my husband immediately if I was lieing? If I hadn't called you out you wouldn't have done my job. If you're saying this inother to have me delete it then you haven't get the right approach.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
lovelani:

@DFAMEGUY11S, if the quoted is true and i see you didn't even counter that....then it's a big eff up from your side IMO.....if he hadn't called you out , you won't have asked to refund him.....Na you cast yourself!
pls sir or ma i didn't talk does not meaning that what he said is true but is because i don't need any more argument from him , it happen that i got his message that the tank i waybill to him broke i was shock that i didnt chatting i wnt straight of calling him but before then i have see alot of abusive words from him but i ignore it as if i didn't see it , i was only trying to explain to him he pick more offence then i see that is not what i can stay in a bus to solve i decided to leave him when i get home i will call him but he mentioned one word which i couldn't bear he said before the end that year i will see a problem that is bigger than me that is when , i said to myself why will this man contiune coursing me so i decided return it back to him, then i was still on my way home becus is on sunday .thinking what i will do to solve the issue but on my greatest surprise saw him calling me a secammer postting all kinds of thing on my thread , which i decided to prove to him that am not what he called by trying to settle wth him but all my effort was in vain, then i Call him ask him to return the toilet seat and other so that i can refound him his money or he change it but he refuse all , so my people what else can i do make all you help

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redcliff: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
this is it sir pls help me ask him what did he really want from me am will to do it to prove to him that am above of that money , +1(630) 506-0757

why would you put someone else's number on here without his permission?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
redcliff:

why would you put someone else's number on here without his permission?
so that you can have him as a customer too ,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redcliff: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
so that you can have him as a customer too ,

did I tell you i need his service? I dont think i asked you a wrong question.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
My dad told me ”Learn to shut the door of relationship gently because you may need to use it later.”

I think we’re all guided by our moral compass.

“I’ll show him who I am.” “He’ll leave to regret ever knowing someone like me.” “You’ll rot in hell.” “I’ll collect my N10 change from that motor boy.” “I’ll snuggle life out of his business.”

Moral compass is an internalized set of values and objectives that guide a person with regard to ethical behavior and decision-making.

______

For a power-seeker, revenge is a way to remind others you're not to be trifled with. Hence in an uncontrolled community or state where the rule of law is weak and everyone is everything, revenge provides a way to keep order.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Help Review This Facade

Original Post here: https://www.nairaland.com/post/98895673

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
I commissioned Michlins to construct a tank tower for one of my clients. He delivered the materials to the site in less than 24 hours, he completed the welding of the tank stand with concrete footing in a week. I am sure he would have painted this if not that I paid him to start a new gate for us.

Michlins is fast and trustworthy so far, I will give him more work to do.

22 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
pls sir or ma i didn't talk does not meaning that what he said is true but is because i don't need any more argument from him , it happen that i got his message that the tank i waybill to him broke i was shock that i didnt chatting i wnt straight of calling him but before then i have see alot of abusive words from him but i ignore it as if i didn't see it , i was only trying to explain to him he pick more offence then i see that is not what i can stay in a bus to solve i decided to leave him when i get home i will call him but he mentioned one word which i couldn't bear he said before the end that year i will see a problem that is bigger than me that is when , i said to myself why will this man contiune coursing me so i decided return it back to him, then i was still on my way home becus is on sunday .thinking what i will do to solve the issue but on my greatest surprise saw him calling me a secammer postting all kinds of thing on my thread , which i decided to prove to him that am not what he called by trying to settle wth him but all my effort was in vain, then i Call him ask him to return the toilet seat and other so that i can refound him his money or he change it but he refuse all , so my people what else can i do make all you help
you are a super liar,attached here is our chat

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by wesellubuy: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
n3xt:

Thanks for the feedback. We’ll add your review to his page on kobocity.com

@mountmoriah me too go soon buy market grin
ok no problem, i have visited the site, i will register too to give my feedback to @mountmoriah

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Asin

When people play god and feel the livelihood of others depends on them that's what happens.

Good luck to all on fair deals, better jobs and less worries.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
boyestic:
you are a super liar,attached here is our chat
that was on monday but no problem am here for peace i told you last year what do you really want from me , what is way out for this issue to be settle pls forgive am sorry pls tell me here what you want

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) ... (3655) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: huzzman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.