Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4365715 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alphil: 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
Please are the bricks strong, and can the structure stand the test of harsh Abuja weather?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alphil: 10:22pm On May 05, 2021
The bricks look something like what won't be strong. They look like mud - just mud. They look not like the traditional bricks that I know.
I need inputs from you guys.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2021
jabberjawz:

Aaaaah Boss, now I get it............thanks for the feedback.... smiley

I will need to get across to you @ some point, I see the solar water heater which you advertised the other day, been looking for someone who handles such in Naija, most Naija folks are more into the traditional water heaters which for personal reasons am not cool with. Anyway, will keep you posted when it gets to that time.

Hello Sir, I made the posting regarding solar water heater & other related renewable energy needs .
The solar water heater saves you much electrical bill stress due to its central , standalone design & total dependency on the sun ! It also have the ability to store hot water for 3 days to be factual . I did a youtube video few years ago regarding how hot the solar water heater can get when tested with an infrared thermometer.

It can be installed or improvised even when not in building plan schematic but some replumbing needs to be done . They come in various litres / capacity and cost depending on building size or hot water demand. Snapshot below has been installed and operational for 3 years counting without issues ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnXFCqW69o

Feel free to contact us for further enquiry & transaction

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emman44(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2021
Call
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2021
n3xt:

Once again, I’ve been using mine for almost a decade. NEPA gat nothing on me. The equipment run on 650VA battery which can power the gate for 72 hours in case of power failure (lesser time if your house is a public building where gate is opened every 20 minutes grin)

Add solar solution to the system and you can get your gate working independent of PHCN.

Kiekie1 can integrate this for you.

________

Integrated buildings are the future.

Now there’s Z-wave, Insteon and the likes. (Replacements for X10) I’m feeling like going back into smart building integration.

Well said Sir .. Remain blessed !

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2021
jabberjawz:

No wahala Boss, thank God we have at least someone in-house who can handle stuffs like these, technicians in Naija need more exposure to these things, them be like pure water outside Naija & its not rocket science to achieve.

@Kiekie1, I get small work for you, I will reach-out to you privately when it gets to that time, I still dey foundation stage, buts it's good to ask questions & plan ahead... smiley

Yes feel free to call anytime Sir .. Cheer's

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2021
A client of mine need this Water Tank Stand

Please help mention the guy incharge of it here on nairaland

Or he should whatsapp me on 08085310359

Please honest person ooo this is refer Job

We no go jam agbako oooo.. eheh

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2021
bixton:

If you can achieve this at that amount I think Naz23 can get it done in the village as long as it's not too remote and labour charges are same as every other place. He can use 3/8" coarse as aggregates for his concrete works assuming it can be gotten easily. He can do hand mould blocks at the site to cut costs.

He wants to build and finish it for 2m.

If he's going for this quality, then it's a tad bit impossible. Prices aren't so different between village and City. Sometimes its even worse.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2021
adesegun121:

@michlins

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 12:20am On May 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Sambiwhat?

I’ll have to pass. My old bones you know grin

Don't kill someone's son with laughter here Sir. Them shekarau too jointed in the laughter

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I meant I like the tiles in the first picture. I currently have black tiles and I don’t like them.

Thanks.
ok pls kindly send the particular one to me on this No : 07087853771
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:16am On May 06, 2021
KolaShangOne:

@michlins
thanks for the mention bro
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabberjawz: 3:12am On May 06, 2021
kiekie1:

Hello Sir, I made the posting regarding solar water heater & other related renewable energy needs .
The solar water heater saves you much electrical bill stress due to its central , standalone design & total dependency on the sun ! It also have the ability to store hot water for 3 days to be factual . I did a youtube video few years ago regarding how hot the solar water heater can get when tested with an infrared thermometer.

It can be installed or improvised even when not in building plan schematic but some replumbing needs to be done . They come in various litres / capacity and cost depending on building size or hot water demand. Snapshot below has been installed and operational for 3 years counting without issues ..

Contact,

No wahala Boss, I use the water heater in my base
(South east Africa) that's why am very familiar with it... will definitely reach out to you when it gets to that time to have it installed in the building... smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:34am On May 06, 2021
Ibk2020:
@spyder880
@thenext
pls I bought about 15 SQM south African bricks.
pls which part of the front view of the building do u suggest I fix th bricks.thanks

I hope this is not coming too late.

You can have stonewall installed anywhere you want but the question remains “Are you doing this just to beautify the house? Or to achieve a purpose?”

For me I use stonewalls sparingly on small builds to mesh function and aesthetic and to create a beautiful space that stands the test of time.

If it was me, I’ll use the stone bricks like below. I’ll do more if it was a storey building. I so much detest rain splash on walls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:39am On May 06, 2021
kiekie1:

Well said Sir .. Remain blessed !

Thanks.

Can you share pics of your solar installation on flat roofs with me?

I’m considering something in not-too-distant future.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 4:17am On May 06, 2021
Hardwood still available for sale 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1 x 12

To know the numbers of woods you need for your roofing wooden carcass call 09039992385 or whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 4:20am On May 06, 2021
kiekie1:

Contact,
Frankie feller. I greet you grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:22am On May 06, 2021
rotecch77:
Watch out! Watch out!! Watch out!!!

New construction of 2 stories building consists of 12 flats by Arbo contractor Ltd ( Rotech77)

Bore hole
Site store/ office
In progress

Watch out!
Setting out of building plan begins

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2021
n3xt:
Ibadan Again? | Redefining the city skyline.

The planning of buildings, city blocks and public spaces determines how businesses, governments, civic organizations, and neighbors come together and interact as a community.

~ Laura Bush, then-First Lady of the United States

We’re happy to be invited to submit bid for these luxury multi-dwelling build in the heart of the ancient city of Ibadan, Nigeria.

We believe community development is more about the people than real estate, so our designs and constructions should reflect the community's values.

Watch out for Ibadan Nonuplets

A silent member asked “Why don’t you undertake multiple projects like most builders?”

grin grin

I have my families look after. I have my private life to worry about. I have my clients to satisfy. I have my business to manage. I have my protégées in higher institutions to mentor.

Achieving a healthy work-life balance requires managing our professional and personal life in a way that keep our energy flowing, our minds and bodies healthy and our social life happy and content.

Besides, as someone who works a full-time on top of all my projects, I have to be “picky” on the projects I take on.

The Ibadan nonuplets is a project one want to put in his prayer request grin grin
Imagine I’ve engaged myself in too many projects up and down, I might not be able to free up myself to be on this.

Ibadan on my mind. Welcome back to city of birth, Brabus grin

________

All work no play makes jack a dullard. Anyway I’m advanced baba lati with class grin

________

Edit:

I have kobocity community to grow to appreciate those giving us a gift of their precious time by joining the forum, sharing with us and leaving a comment.

Thanks for all you do.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 7:12am On May 06, 2021
Granite
Lagos, Nigeria
Price now ₦230,000 30tons load capacity..

Prompt & uncompromising delivery.

... beyond imagination
... won't you rather check us out?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 7:35am On May 06, 2021
We need Brand New Howo Dump truck to lease.

Brand New from China ₦28m from China all expenses inclusive
Brand New in Nigeria ₦33m

*We pay N1.7m for rent monthly for truck lease 2yrs deal, we are totally responsible for maintenance with Driver's wages.

*We pay 25% of fund invested in 2yrs, Payment twice a year.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2021
Chekitaut:

*We pay N1.7m for rent monthly for truck lease 2yrs deal, we are totally responsible for maintenance with Driver's wages.

...and you’re not on kobocity undecided

Please explain the bolded part. I think N1.7m x 24 months = N40.8m
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bukolo: 8:03am On May 06, 2021
Jasobry:
Please house... Is purity or AZ pop cement good products

Purity is a good product, that's what i used for my pop.
Try it you wont regret it.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:18am On May 06, 2021
Chekitaut:

Please explain the calculations in layman’s terms as it’s confusing.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 8:25am On May 06, 2021
bukolo:

Purity is a good product, that's what i used for my pop.
Try it you wont regret it.

Thanks.

Its sold for 5300 here, while abs goes for 5800
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by naIraiaND: 10:42am On May 06, 2021
Dont forget to patronise Nairaland for your stamped concrete.

Check out pictures on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4450471/stamped-concrete-4500-flat-per

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2021
adesegun121:

Cc
@Michilins
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bukolo: 11:20am On May 06, 2021
Lagos?
Jasobry:

Thanks.

Its sold for 5300 here, while abs goes for 5800
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by philconsultant: 11:26am On May 06, 2021
Campaigns with video pitches raise on average 114% more than campaigns with no video. Which means that it’s a pretty good idea to make a video pitch for your campaign

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2021
NOTING SWEET like when people like your work and ready to pay for your services......... then to work even if it’s under the SEA will not be a problem for you so far there is safety and you have full capacity to monitor such work in other to deliver well satisfactory job... then to work in PLUTO is achievable.
..... well done job delivery and progress/popularity is the key.
I thank you all our esteemed clients and we need more from you, without you we can’t grow.
We cherish you more.
#lessertalkmoreworkaction

Arbo contractor Ltd ( rotech77)

One of the satisfactory cleint asked us to construct this again after we delivered a work to him about 2yrs ago.

Work is in progress
Thanks ones again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.