Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4366068 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/8

for your pop design and installations best rate ever call or whatsapp above
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hydrazone: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Anagada.
Sold for 3350 as at yesterday. Dangote
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
hydrazone:
You just want to argue!
Do you know the depot at Anagada?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elchariotlp: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
hydrazone:

How much una dey sell for Lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by crystalquest: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
michlins:
you don't need frames cause it comes with frames already. But you will buy keys.

Ranges from 3,500 to 50,000 depending on your pocket

Can I get this design?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
QSFemi:
"Architects do it in style" That's FUTA Architecture's mantra.

By the way, that's my alma mata too.

Yes, you got it. ASA FUTA. We are colleague in SET (School Of Environmental Technology).

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Avatar(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
micgray100:

IDEALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.. 2.5% OF THE TOTAL PROJECT SUM... BUT YOU CAN NEGOTIATE USING THE PERCENTAGE AS A GUIDE,,,,

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2021
ArcToyin:

Yes, you got it. ASA FUTA. We are colleague in SET (School Of Environmental Technology).

Mine is school of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Oga @KolaShangOne if you can share, please is there a place in Ibadan where I can get ready made door frames for immediate pickup?

Also, how much are you builders paying?

Thanks.

I don't have that Info.

I do sub frames and use HDF as frames.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2021
crystalquest:

Can I get this design?
Yes please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2021
KolaShangOne:

I don't have that Info.

I do sub frames and use HDF as frames.

Thanks Sir.

I went ahead with subframes too.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sprumbaba: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2021
jabberjawz:
Plenty salute to all the Bosses in the house, just a quick question, I wonder why our houses in Nigeria, we don't include air vents in the buildings like the one in the picture below....

I use electric fan in mine which still double as vent but in all bathrooms

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2021
For your best pop design, call us on 07069462837, we give our best to satisfy our clients, at affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Where is n3xt ??been missing here for few days now....hope he is okay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2021
dongc:
Where is n3xt ??been missing here for few days now....hope he is okay

Super ok. Swamped with work.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
I share same thoughts with you. In my build the visitor's toilet is outside and the entrance is close to the main entrance door. It is very much accessible to those seated in the compound where I prefer most activities to be done...in the villa is
diordaves:

Why am I not comfortable with all these toilets opening directly into the living room? Is something wrong with me?

What if the visitor is doing number two loudly, what will happen to occupants in the living room? What if the number two is very smelly, will opening the door after operation not assail the sensibility of the occupants of the living room? Will female visitors be comfortable going into that toilet and coming out to the full glare of male occupants of the living room?

Why should a toilet open directly into a living room? I don't know why I don't get it as it seems to be a popular choice.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Shikini ke!

After scaring us with the news if rising prices of metal...

It will end well one day
michlins:
come and buy locally made beautiful iron doors with shikini money

These twenty two doors were started and completed within eight days for oga Spyder880
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Please keep us posted when it is available.

Any gist on its termite attack resistance?
spyder880:
Upon inquiry, I was taken to a door importer in Onitsha, and these are the doors he has for sale. Doors made with treated wood. Costs about 35k with frames.

I was about to order 40 sets when he told me the doors are temporarily out of stock.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2021
ceelog:
Shikini ke!

After scaring us with the news if rising prices of metal...

It will end well one day
33,000 is still shikini money especially if we consider how expensive things have become
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Please I need a good bricklayer for plastering job in Lagos. Any recommendations please
CC n3xt, egunmogaji, etc
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Thenext:
Please I need a good bricklayer for plastering job in Lagos. Any recommendations please
CC n3xt, egunmogaji, etc

My guys are busy at Casa Ava for the next two months. If you are still in need then let me know. My recommendation is without any hesitation.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
When I install my casement windows on 9” block, should the ledge be more on the inside or outside? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
When I install my casement windows on 9” block, should the ledge be more on the inside or outside? Thanks.
I guess you mean the window sill.
It should be more on the inside especially when your window is coming with mosquito net and burglary bars.
Good morning baba.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

My guys are busy at Casa Ava for the next two months. If you are still in need then let me know. My recommendation is without any hesitation.
very neat job

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
twinskenny:
very neat job

Thanks Chief.

I’ll be needing 8 channel NVR and 8 IP cameras soon.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
UC92:

I guess you mean the window sill.
It should be more on the inside especially when your window is coming with mosquito net and burglary bars.
Good morning baba.

Okay, thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:53am On Jul 03, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Chief.

I’ll be needing 8 channel NVR and 8 IP cameras soon.

alright sir
thanks always

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ok thanks. I need there service now.

EgunMogaji2:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
This building must not fall

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
I'm more interested in the person on the building. It looks like a ghost.
The person is either very brave or very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
ceelog:
I share same thoughts with you. In my build the visitor's toilet is outside and the entrance is close to the main entrance door. It is very much accessible to those seated in the compound where I prefer most activities to be done...in the villa is

This to me is a superior solution to having the VT directly in the living room. That is just not on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rotecch77(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.