Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4364346 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Born2conquer:

We got a quotation for it but we suspended all activities till we can conclude what we want.

We want something contemporary (latest) and we are yet to make up our mind.

I no wan rush build
This is good Sir,don't forget it

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
diordaves:

This is the right thing to do for those who take life more seriously. Public health, health and safety and first aid skills are in very short supply in Nigeria. People die needlessly and properties destroyed wantonly from preventable reasons. This is very encouraging that you are doing the bit you can. This should influence your immediate environment for the better.

There were some things I knew I needed to survive Nigeria, because many opportunities to kill someone is at every corner. Our very hands are in our hands here.

Oh I also donated smoke detectors to my immediate neighbors too.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
We are available for all your Land Survey services. 08069018449
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
You know where to find me, contemporary design, hit me up via my signature

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
n3xt:

grin

To think the caterpillar in the picture below is right inside the plot where the building I shared is situated, is amazing.
It passed tight inside our plot to wreck havoc on the next building but couldn’t bring down ours.

I think it’s safe to say the building passed village people structural integrity test.

Na one of us here own the build.
/
Don't forget to include the pictures and videos for marketing your work.

"Next Construction Ltd: Caterpillars ain't got nothing on us"

/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Don't forget to include the pictures and videos for marketing your work.

"Next Construction Ltd: Caterpillars ain't got nothing on us"

/

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:14am On Jul 28, 2021
diordaves:

Watching the CCTV footage, all I could say was: Naija!!!

No be say the money no dey.
Nigerians are peculiar and excessively religious sir.
Many years ago when I introduced fire retardant paint at a very insignificant rate to the markets, the marketers would only reject any fire occurrence vehemently and say God will not let us see fire.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coconutwater: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning,

If you are interested in sharing an office space (building construction trades) at abule egba, Lagos.[b]call or wasap 08023335813........ This is strictly for those in the building construction trades:

Architects
Civil engineers
Builders
Interior designers
Structural designers

Call or wasap for further details: 08023335813
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2021
BrickDevo:
You know where to find me, contemporary design, hit me up via my signature

Nice.

How much do you charge per view?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2021
n3xt:

Nice.

How much do you charge per view?
Per view? never heard of that

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
gbadexy:

Many years ago when I introduced fire retardant paint at a very insignificant rate to the markets, the marketers would only reject any fire occurrence vehemently and say God will not let us see fire.
we don't learn and we pay dearly for it.

If a bug business like ebeanọ supermarket can be this careless,I wonder what small businesses do.

I wish them luck with insurance. Hopefully they signed up for full coverage. If not, they will just close the business and move forward
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2021
michlins:
we don't learn and we pay dearly for it.

If a bug business like ebeanọ supermarket can be this careless,I wonder what small businesses do.

I wish them luck with insurance. Hopefully they signed up for full coverage. If not, they will just close the business and move forward
I hope they are insured and get paid also otherwise that would be devastating.
Hopefully lessons would be learnt and implemented.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2021
gbadexy:

I hope they are insured and get paid also otherwise that would be devastating.
Hopefully lessons would be learnt and implemented.
there are lessons but our attitudes toward it doesn't change.

Wash, rinse and repeat

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2021
BrickDevo:

Per view? never heard of that

It’s ok. I’m actually talking about the rendering. I guess someone else handle that for you.

3D modeling/rendering is charged per view, on hourly rate or at a fixed price.
Some modelers in the interior deco world do per room etc.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BuildingProject: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
twinskenny:
hehe na so sir... story of the moment. prices of stuff keep changing by the minute

@twinskenny. Drop me your whatapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2021
n3xt:

It’s ok. I’m actually talking about the rendering. I guess someone else handle that for you.

3D modeling/rendering is charged per view, on hourly rate or at a fixed price.
Some modelers in the interior deco world do per room etc.
I do my rendering myself actually, for building exteriors my charge is fixed but flexible, and for interior design is per room or the space just as you said.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Gud morning here, this is adedward inbox us for ur windows, both embedded burglaries and without burglaries, thanks. Chart with adedward for more pictures of our achievement sir / ma thanks

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2021
gbadexy:

It is the typical Nigerian way of not taking responsibility to do the right thing and hide behind God. To the average Nigerian, doing the right and proper thing is very difficult. The average Nigerian just can't be bordered. It is too much work to be proper, forthright and meticulous.

Just sit back and look at the quality of our government, governors, senators and civil service. What you see is mostly obtainable in their personal life. We hide our inefficiencies and personal ineffectiveness behind God. Our favourite mantra is 'God forbid'

Get life insurance; God forbid.

Fire insulate your home; God forbid bad thing. I cover this house with the blood of Jesus.

Write your will; Will ke? Holy Ghost....fire!!! God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
BuildingProject:

@twinskenny. Drop me your whatapp

Good afternoon sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
diordaves:

It is the typical Nigerian way of not taking responsibility to do the right thing and hide behind God. To the average Nigerian, doing the right and proper thing is very difficult. The average Nigerian just can't be bordered. It is too much work to be proper, forthright and meticulous.

Just sit back and look at the quality of our government, governors, senators and civil service. What you see is mostly obtainable in their personal life. We hide our inefficiencies and personal ineffectiveness behind God. Our favourite mantra is 'God forbid'

Get life insurance; God forbid.

Fire insulate your home; God forbid bad thing. I cover this house with the blood of Jesus.

Write your will; Will ke? Holy Ghost....fire!!! God forbid.

When I told someone I was to write my will by 40, the gaze alone was killing: Like seems you want to die now...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GavinThompson: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
I wanted to renovate my grandmother's terrace. It is very old and as a child, I spend a lot of time on this terrace. I wanted him to look new, like a kid. He began to repair it himself. And I bought materials for construction at https://www.mgnbm.co.uk/timbers-joinery/sheet-materials/wbp-exterior-plywood/, most of all I needed wbp plywood. They have a large assortment and favorable prices.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Got cement at 3550 in Ibadan today. grin grin

From 3800 down to 3550.

Went to a nearby Depot.

This goes to show these guys are making alot of money per bag!!!

They have tasted 300- 400 naira per bag and it can only get worse!.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
KolaShangOne:
Got cement at 3550 in Ibadan today. grin grin

From 3800 down to 3550.

Went to a nearby Depot.

This goes to show these guys are making alot of money per bag!!!

They have tasted 300- 400 naira per bag and it can only get worse!.

We should be able to buy cement like we buy granite, at the source.

We buy direct from factory and pay transport.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Apination(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please, I need this micro controller in warri. Anyone with info on how I can get it can please mention me

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
somehow:

When I told someone I was to write my will by 40, the gaze alone was killing: Like seems you want to die now...

LOL.

Believing that God will do everything for us is not faith. It is superstition..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
diordaves:

LOL.

Believing that God will do everything for us is not faith. It is superstition..

Irritating!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by harriswayne77: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Brick slips offer a perfectly rustic look for most Interior design situations. Whether it's a living room, bedroom or dining room feature wall, an alternative for traditional kitchen tiles or an external cladding project, Kuci brick slips offer a sensational and eye-catching look that will be the envy of your friends and family. Brick slips can also be also known as thin bricks, brick cladding, slip bricks, brick effect tiles, brick veneers and brick tiles

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obinnau(m), mexxy1(m), MissThaur(f), lucas12 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.