Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367091 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
folmus:

Does that mean the remaining 50% will give it to whomever is interested?

sure why not. You can pick it up at your convenience

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
13 complete toilets, 3 kitchens taps and 2 WC. but pls. state you quote here first.
olaleye2real:

Good morning sir... Please how many toilet do u have there sir .
Sir maybe we can chat, so we talk better...
My WhatsApp number here .. 08162811003... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
n3xt:

Class captain, please write down the name of one of the Dangote of this thread.

@michilins if this chairman is interested, please charge him more.
let's not do him that way. Someone like you was kind enough to show us favor, let's extend the same to another person

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Only God know where I dey get my type of clients?

Pic 1: Client Order
Pic 2-4: Ongoing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6rBf-vXcsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9p8779a7HA

#outofthebox

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
michlins:
let's not do him that way. Someone like you was kind enough to show us favor, let's extend the same to another person

You mean I should pay for Dangote’s door? Issokay o!

Baba Folmus we go see cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
n3xt:

Class captain, please write down the name of one of the Dangote of this thread.

@michilins if this chairman is interested, please charge him more.

hahahaahahaha Dangote indeed!!

I am equally looking for a way to see how to close all the chapters. I don't need one. You know now.

I will show someone the video. If he has any space that will match the size. wink wink

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
folmus:

hahahaahahaha Dangote indeed!!

I am equally looking for a way to see how to close all the chapters. I don't need one. You know now.

I will show someone the video. If he has any space that will match the size. wink wink

Oya make we close the door finally.

Thank you baba for all you do!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Message from Nigerchin cable manufacturer

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
I’m in town and will be in Onitsha tomorrow.

Where in particular in Onitsha? I plan to sample the markets tomorrow.

Thanks

spyder880:

I saw these at Onitsha
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
topsy23:

Thanks for sharing with us. You really didn’t have to. Your selflessness will be rewarded by gods grace.

I hope people at that stage can take advantage of the opportunity.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
topsy23:
yes o I heard Coleman price has increased too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks for sharing with us. You really didn’t have to. Your selflessness will be rewarded by gods grace.

I hope people at that stage can take advantage of the opportunity.
Damn we just have to get used to this..: and there is no ending in sight. It is well

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
megacontrol:
I’m in town and will be in Onitsha tomorrow.

Where in particular in Onitsha? I plan to sample the markets tomorrow.

Thanks

The dealer is by the first entrance, I will call someone to go and look at the shop for me and possibly get his contacts.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
twinskenny:

No they haven't but likely to be towards ending of next week
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
topsy23:

No they haven't but likely to be towards ending of next week
oh okay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
topsy23:

Sorry oo do they give notification for decrement in price too, cause na only increment own we dey always see.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
BIGGIE121:

Sorry oo do they give notification for decrement in price too, cause na only increment own we dey always see.

rarely happen
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
BIGGIE121:

that's not going to happen. Nothing goes up and ever comes back down in Nigeria
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Zeetec:
Advantages Of Shower Cubicles.
Shower Cubicle is one of the bathroom accessories that comes with its Beauty in a Bathroom Setting. Popularly called shower enclosure, it is designed to contain water within the showering area, normally in a bathroom.

Apart from the Decorative Use of Shower Cubicle or Shower Enclosure, there are benefits and advantages of shower Cubicles in the Bathroom. They are :

1. Low cost of Maintenance

2. A Spacious-Look kind of Bathroom

3. It is Safe

4. Value and Beauty to your home
Low Cost Of Maintenance: One of the main advantages of Shower Cubicle is the fact that they are very affordable to maintain. They are easy to clean because there is no hiding place for dirt and very durable. The chances of build-up dirt are rare. If well installed by a good Installer, they require very few repairs.

2. Make the Bathroom Look Spacious: Another Interesting about Shower Cubicle is how spacious it can make your small bathroom look like. No matter the size of your bathroom, if you have a small bathroom, a shower cubicle is advisable to make it space look bigger and more spacious. This will allow Fresh air in your space

3. Safe: Talking about the advantages of shower cubicles, the ‘safe part’ can’t be left out. Shower Cubicle is safe for bathroom use. Instead of tiles, the walk-in shower surface makes it completely safe from any type of bathroom accident on the tiles. The walk-in shower surface drains water quickly. This reduces water on the floor and less clean up required after your shower.

At Zenith home solutions we help replace the showering are we fix standard shower cubicles. 07038672599
Shower cubicles are always nice when they’re newly installed but looks ugly later on.

I want my bathroom simple to maintain the timeless look
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
BIGGIE121:

Boss in Nigeria anything that goes up hardly come down

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
topsy23:

Boss in Nigeria anything that goes up hardly come down

I was surprised to see cement come back down in price.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
We detest this practice, this can be prevented with well planned & coordinated architectural, structural and MEP drawings, SAY NO TO THIS PRACTICE, ONLY ARRAY OF DUCTS CAN PREVENT FUTURE CALAMITY

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I was surprised to see cement come back down in price.

Probably The rains curbing demand . Enjoying it sha

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by opes: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
rmx:

Probably The rains curbing demand . Enjoying it sha

Please, what is the price of cement now? Location is Ibadan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
opes:

Please, what is the price of cement now? Location is Ibadan

Guess it depends on location and qty , last I got was 3400 for 900 bags 3x at akala express
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
twinskenny:
A client of mine call them, first thing they asked was can he afford them> ? lol they only work in lekki & banana island i believe.. they did the tiling of peters of psquare house...

/
Tiling is tiling. There is nothing too special about laying tiles. Most of the tools needed are primary. But it seems that class means a lot in Nigeria. Someone was quoted N400 vs N500 per sqm. The difference? They will cool down and "carefully" do the tiling at N500/sqm. Can you imagine?

/

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Enyinne:
I will like to thank everyone that mediated on this door issue with Michlin. We hv finally settled it amicably...

Michlin I apologize for the use of words but it was caused by the ill treatment i was receiving. Lets treat each other with more kindness, it helps .
Thanks so much . I will do the needful on my post grin
/
The apology is not really necessary so that he will have stories to tell his grandchildren.

/

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
A little bit of deviation.

But I think being an Arsenal Fc fan this period is extremely painful. From Chelsea signing lukaku and C Ronaldo coming back to Man UTD.

Who did we offend please

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
michlins:
A little bit of deviation.

But I think being an Arsenal Fc fan this period is extremely painful. From Chelsea signing lukaku and C Ronaldo coming back to Man UTD.

Who did we offend please

You guys should sign Thierry Henry again as the central striker grin

Afterall he was the last best scorer in the club.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
spyder880:

and to think we're like the biggest spenders in this transfer window and we ended up with Ben White while others got Messi for free, C Ronaldo for measley sum.

Ever since Man UTD announced Ronaldo and remembering we will still play Man City this weekend. God it's too much for a Nigerian fan knowing we still deal living in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
spyder880:

.or Kanu Nwakwo cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
twinskenny:
Where are we going again in this country.

Reason why I ask my client to let us use block cabinet against fully HDF or mdf cabinet to save cost on this our medium finishings work on this project.

*Block work
* top slab
* tiling
* furniture work both up and down cabinets
All still under 250k
I saved about 200k on this single kitchen

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrOkenwa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.