Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4348772 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PAPAFEELERS: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:
how many mm?
Twinskenny, thanks for your swift response, i need una professional advice on what size of armored cable wire i can use to connect light from the feeder panel on the road into my building. will appreciate the professional advice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
Hapy new month to you all my people in the house , my best wish to you all my customers and friends may this month settle all you have be ask God for in jesus name amen

Well am here with our new product samples for interested people ,
We are capable of delivering of all we post here with affordable price
OSINACHIADIMA GLOBAL INTERPRISES
Em: Osinachicolins20@gmail.com

we keep repeating the same thing here year in year out, When will you lot learn to add price to your product and ease trade? If you are the true seller why not put your best price and be open for negotiation?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2021
sinorte:

1. Please revalidate these prices
2. What's your office location?
3. What mm of the Recline load wire will be suitable for 4-bed duplex?

Pls can we chat on Whatsapp because there are some questions I need to ask.

Again in the electrical list there is no 2.5mm, 4mm cables

The 200A knife changeover switch is for what?

Remember knife changeover switch is single phase and not 3-phase

The 100A changeover switch is for what?

How many AC do you have, how many water heater do you have. Do you have inverter or solar system ?

All these is require for the main load cable.

You can contact me on
WhatsApp number 08033643191
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:
Please how much is the cost of an armored cable wire per meter/feet etc.

What size of armored cable wire can i use to connect eletricity from the feeder panel on the road into my house?

Going rate in the market.

Cc: Topsy, Rotech, Spyder88,NEXT.

How many bedroom do you have?
Number of AC and water heater is also require to determine the the size of cable

Also, what is the distance between the feeder pillar and your building so that we can factor VOLTAGE DROP into it .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

Twinskenny, thanks for your swift response, i need una professional advice on what size of armored cable wire i can use to connect light from the feeder panel on the road into my building. will appreciate the professional advice
there are things we need to know to determine the right size for your building… it a duplex? Number of ac unit and all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2021
In this new month, may the Lord surround you with men that will add value to your life, men that will make positive things happen in your life, carriers of good news, helpers of destiny, men that will help you to advance and men who will make you smile in Jesus name amen.
Welcome to month of divine visitation.

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oflaylay: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Hi guys, who knows how much they charge for rain gutter installation labor? My house is 67meters and the installer is charging ridiculously.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Oflaylay:
Hi guys, who knows how much they charge for rain gutter installation labor? My house is 67meters and the installer is charging ridiculously.
cc money121
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2021
KolaShangOne:

See that smiley face in that chat, only God will touch the guys heart to pay back.

Let me give an example. My client insisted I bought electronics for his house.. I bought Fridge (about 470k or so) and then I discovered it wasn't an inverter compressor as seller claimed. I returned fridge and my 400+ is still hanging with seller up till now (since February) but I've bought another fridge for client.

I'm still seeking ways to get back my money till now.

How about the worker (that has worked with me for a while) I paid for plastering and he bought Okada and ran away?
The part where you said he bought OKADA and ran away killed me, Im still laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Oflaylay:
Let send installer down for proper measurement and quote
Site location?
Whatsapp 08085310359 for more enquires
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PAPAFEELERS: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2021
twinskenny:
there are things we need to know to determine the right size for your building… it a duplex? Number of ac unit and all

Twinskenny its a Duplex with 9 ACs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2021
erico2k2:

we keep repeating the same thing here year in year out, When will you lot learn to add price to your product and ease trade? If you are the true seller why not put your best price and be open for negotiation?
my brother be calm you are not the one to tell me what to do this is my personal business i handle it the way i want and beside Narialand is not jiji if you go to my post on jiji you will see price okay , if business is not your line, mind the one you do okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
IDnoble80:
per sqm sir

Charges from 5500 per sqm can be lower depending on your project size

Well done with your response.⭐⭐⭐

To all contractors and suppliers who hoard prices of their products and services and blame it on competitors and price movement, kindly learn from the above response.

All that contact me (Whatsapp) me for cost shows lack of confidence in your pricing. Most enquirer will see this and look elsewhere.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
LATEST UPDATE ON THE ABARDONED BOREHOLE PROJECT..

TWINSKENNY IS A SCAM.... i was able to get through to the contractor yesterday night... he opened up to me that twinskenny collected 50k commission from him that is why he was not able to finish the project... I WAS NOT SURPRISED...

YOU SEE WHAT SO CALLED ELDERS IN THE FORUM DO..... YOU COLLECTED MY MONEY AND LEAVE ME BEGGING IN THE FORUM FOR REFUNDS.. THANKS FOR ELDERS LIKE SPYDER880 WHO HAVE SENT ME 20K

TWINSKENNY... FOR THIS.. I AM COMING FOR YOU... YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON... I AM COMING TO LAGOS COS OF YOU... AND I ASSURE.. YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL AND THE TIME LOST...

TWINSKENNY IS A BIG FRAUDSTER RECOMMENDER.... I HAVE AUDIO RECORDINGS BETWEEN ME AND THE GUY...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:
LATEST UPDATE ON THE ABARDONED BOREHOLE PROJECT..

TWINSKENNY IS A SCAM.... i was able to get through to the contractor yesterday night... he opened up to me that twinskenny collected 50k commission from him that is why he was not able to finish the project... I WAS NOT SURPRISED...

YOU SEE WHAT SO CALLED ELDERS IN THE FORUM DO..... YOU COLLECTED MY MONEY AND LEAVE ME BEGGING IN THE FORUM FOR REFUNDS.. THANKS FOR ELDERS LIKE SPYDER880 WHO HAVE SENT ME 20K

TWINSKENNY... FOR THIS.. I AM COMING FOR YOU... YOU WILL BE ARRESTED SOON... I AM COMING TO LAGOS COS OF YOU... AND I ASSURE.. YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL AND THE TIME LOST...

TWINSKENNY IS A BIG FRAUDSTER RECOMMENDER.... I HAVE AUDIO RECORDINGS BETWEEN ME AND THE GUY...

I will suggest you take it easy ( Just a suggestion because money is involved and it's your money). The guy might tell a lie to exonerate himself because he is aware that his case is in police. He would want to defend himself. Let Kenny deny the claim and you can see how to continue the persuasion. There are others on this forum reading and might want to do like oga Spyder did but if you scatter everything now. Just take it easy.

Note: It's just a suggestion. You are free to do what you like because it is your money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
I was at Iwo road, Ibadan yesterday and I saw this made in Nigeria door. It’s a five foot security door and goes for N250K. I wish I had come across it before buying my “Turkey” door.

In fact I’m contemplating removing it angry

This is beautiful. Did you by chance get their contact detail, sir?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Drdreluv: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2021
fabulous85:
this is beautiful, I had to sell my turkey door at a loss. When I got home the beauty disappeared from my eyes and the frame was not strong.
sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Good Day House
Please who can recommend a good glacier tile to use for this entrance porch both floor and wall. Preference to colour type would be any two of the mentioned colours: golden yellow, white and dark purple.

Oga Michlins can you recommend a good handrail design or using a stainless steel is better....

Thanks for your kind responses.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
bixton:
Good Day House
Please who can recommend a good glacier tile to use for this entrance porch both floor and wall. Preference to colour type would be any two of the mentioned colours: golden yellow, white and dark purple.

Oga Michlins can you recommend a good handrail design or using a stainless steel is better....

Thanks for your kind responses.
you can have a look at these. First two are wrought but can be modified to normal rods to suit a budget

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Drdreluv: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
africaflozy:
Good evening sirs.
Please, I saw this build up few months ago, I cleared it and now it's here again.
We rarely visit the room and I don't know the cause.
Please, if you understand what it is what can I do to stop it?
Thanks
terminate....use perfectkiller

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
And because it's September, why not secure your house with something this beautiful

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2021
africaflozy:
Good evening sirs.
Please, I saw this build up few months ago, I cleared it and now it's here again.
We rarely visit the room and I don't know the cause.
Please, if you understand what it is what can I do to stop it?
Thanks

Go the traditional way. Bury a dog on your site.

It worked like magic for me! It sent termite colony away from my neighbourhood.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

Good morning elder folmus

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

Yes I did and happy to share. I really wished I saw this door two weeks ago cry

Uchekinze Ltd
0803 585 2185
https:///maps/1RrYMj8jWtr5xFib6

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2021
fabulous85:
this is beautiful, I had to sell my turkey door at a loss. When I got home the beauty disappeared from my eyes and the frame was not strong.

If I can remove mine without damaging it I am going to do that. I can use it on another build.

I’ll going to go and buy a large capacity saw with a concrete blade today and see if I can saw the concrete away.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2021
erico2k2:

The part where you said he bought OKADA and ran away killed me, Im still laughing grin grin grin grin
He used the okada to run away cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

Wow! My painter suggested I tell a client with termite problem the same but I didn't take him serious.
Would the dog be bought dead grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

Good morning elder folmus

Continue making fun of me. I resemble Elder smiley smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

What's the science behind this, traditionally?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

I will suggest you take it easy ( Just a suggestion because money is involved and it's your money). The guy might tell a lie to exonerate himself because he is aware that his case is in police. He would want to defend himself. Let Kenny deny the claim and you can see how to continue the persuasion. There are others on this forum reading and might want to do like oga Spyder did but if you scatter everything now. Just take it easy.

Note: It's just a suggestion. You are free to do what you like because it is your money.
May God continue to increase your wisdom sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Yes I did and happy to share. I really wished I saw this door two weeks ago cry

Uchekinze Ltd
0803 585 2185
https:///maps/1RrYMj8jWtr5xFib6

Thanks baba

I love this country.

I was expecting to see Oluwalogbon Ltd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (3655) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sodiq961(m), twinskenny(m), oduncojamaica(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.