Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4364400 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

This one na cantilever greetings o grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

I know you’ll come grin

How are you any different? You confidently support exterminating a whole colony of precious termites (king, queen, soldiers...) with so much dreaded sniper and you’re here rub it off on us that used dead puppy to send them away from our territory.

The road is still very very far.

I didn’t commit any crime. I only buried a dead puppy. Simple!

Did I kill a termite? No!
________

Oga ericko2k2, he’s here again for me o. Before you’ll write my name in book of trouble maker.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=erico2k2 post=105385950][/quote]

Yes na. How will some intellect here support the invasion of precious termite colony?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

I wanted the job done... not any trouble... if any one can drill the 65meters borehole for the 120k at hand... the money is still available...

on your offer... I did sent you my account number the last time . you didn't remit a Kobo (audio money)

At this point.. All I want is the job done as agreed...

Please do show me where you quoted me with your account number for my audio money...a response from twinskenny where he mentioned it would sorted out...
At this point...you exhibit loud mouth syndrome and sound so inconsequential.zero effort on your acquaintance but ready to accuse.I guess I will just swallow my pride and mind my business...all the best....

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

I’ll simply ask them “Am I supposed to eat a dead puppy?” grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Happy new month

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cc
Egunmogaji
N3xt

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rainer131(f): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good afternoon top engineers in the house

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Born2conquer:

That’s how life is, he could spend money to arrest lenny all the way from abuja to lagos

But he couldn’t work with kenny to arrest the borehole guy, he claimed he’s a civil servant who doesn’t have money but he suddenly have money to arrest someone who merely recommended?

Why is micgray handling Twin (not supporting twin) like he’s the culprit here while handling the borehole guy as the saint?? You believed what the BOREHOLE guy said as against what Twins who’s been there has been saying since??

This is a lessson to everybody here, even if you know the way, do not show people the way because when the people you show the way get lost on the journey.. they will come back to blame you.

You’ve always had the intention to deal with twin, initially, i begged you to drop the borehole guy details so i can work on it but you dropped it like “Twinskenny Fraudster Borehole”, na there i lose interest in the whole case.

You wanted 100k refund, twinskenny offered 50k, spyder gave 20k, somehow offered 10k and we all know twins already spent 20k on tracking

What else do you want?
The guy is shameless. From first day I never trusted him. Dropping his acct number left and right. He is cashing out with twinskenny name. Shame!

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
folmus:

grin grin grin grin grin

The concern you raised has actually happened to me before. It was with the police though.

My dog died and I decided to throw it away in a dump site at Lekki Scheme II in Ogombo.

So I decided to put it in a bag, put it in my boot and drove to the dump site.
As I was about to throw it away, the police stopped me and say “Hey! What are you doing there?”

I think that area is notorious for kidnapping and ritual activities.

They asked me to open the bag, do all the police stunts blah blah and when they saw the dead dog, they left me to do my thing.

_______

I know @diordavies will feel I’m supposed to call animal control to carry out autopsy and call funeral home to give the dog a befitting burial.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
tonididdy:
Hi guys.
Hello painters in the house.
Anyone knows what this type of paint job is called or the materials used ( someone said it's spray paint that was used?)

Any ideas pls...??

This should be mural if it's not wallpaper. It's an artist work not just painting alone

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:
@dapotemi... be guilded that I have waited for 2 months for this issue to be settled..

and for your info... only Oga spyder880 have sent me 20k.. correct you English of saying .. Those who sent me money....

I am not hungry... All I want is value for my money on this forum...

I begged all elders here to talk on this issue before TWINSKENNY could respond to me...

and when he responded.. all I hear is... this is the last time he will talk on this issue . is that right of him...?

I gave Money121 the Roofing project of that site.. He delivered without seeing me face to face all through.. All he gave me was updates...

Just for TWINSKENNY to deliver a job ... 2 months went by... And some of you open mouth to blame me...

I wonder where this forum is going to...

You sound like a broken Berger.. why don’t u kuku open a gofund account because u want to dig Borelhole for the whole world? Damn your reasoning is pathetic… you keep mentioning Kenny as if you contracted him to dig bore hole for you?

People should stop sending money to this guy… a cooperate Berger he is..

By the way you know it’s a punishable offense to accuse someone wrongly?

Have a nice life

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
dongc:
Too many front and backs with no real solution....long epistles with little or no input...
Who knows the borehole guy ??..I will personally put up the balance to get him finish the work if that is the case.

Twinskenny?
Next ?

STUPID FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL ALWAYS FORGET THE TRASH THEY SPILL...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
dongc:

I offered my help with my own money...are you now going to spend 35k to track him ?...why not add that money to the 50k balance, then oga micra can add maybe 15k....that around 100k....that should get that guy to finish the work....

THIS SAME FOOL CALLING ME BEGGER STILL TALKING HERE...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
bolu1986:

You sound like a broken Berger.. why don’t u kuku open a gofund account because u want to dig Borelhole for the whole world? Damn your reasoning is pathetic… you keep mentioning Kenny as if you contracted him to dig bore hole for you?

Have a nice life
YOU FORFATHERS ARE BROKEN BERGER.... SEBI IS NOT YOUR MONEY INVOLVE... I HAVE GIVEN JOBS TO MEMBERS HERE ON THIS FORUM RUNNING TO MILLIONS... AND THEY ALL DELIVERED... I AM NOT A BERGER LIKE YOU THINK... I CAN PAY YOUR SALARY FOR 3 YEARS CONVINIENTLY AS A FEDERAL WORKER HERE IN ABUJA...THAT PROJECT IS MY PERSONAL THIRD HOUSE IN LAGOS... WHEN IT COMES TO VALUE FOR MONEY... I AM A PATIENT MAN.... BUT WHEN IS TIME TO TALK ... I TALKKKKKK...

I WILL WAIT TILL IT GETS TO YOUR TURN OF FAILED PROJECTS

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

YOU FORFATHERS ARE BROKEN BERGER.... SEBI IS NOT YOUR MONEY INVOLVE... I HAVE GIVEN JOBS TO MEMBERS HERE ON THIS FORUM RUNNING TO MILLIONS... AND THER DELIVERED... I AM NOT A BERGER LIKE YOU THINK... I CAN PAY YOUR SALARY FOR 3 YEARS CONVINIENTLY...THAT PROJECT IS MY PERSONAL THIRD HOUSE IN LAGOS... WHEN IT COMES TO VALUE FOR MONEY... I AM A PATIENT MAN.... BUT WHEN IS TIME TO TALK ... I TALKKKKKK...

Pls let allow peace reign in this forum
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

THIS SAME FOOL CALLING ME BEGGER STILL TALKING HERE...
chai baba, I can't imagine how oga spyder888 is feeling right now knowing he sent a dunce his hard earned money. You even went as far as using double accounts. Chai!

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
chai baba, I can't imagine how oga spyder888 is feeling right now knowing he sent a dunce his hard earned money. You even went as far as using double accounts. Chai!

Very Deep! Spyder did it for God.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

YOU FORFATHERS ARE BROKEN BERGER.... SEBI IS NOT YOUR MONEY INVOLVE... I HAVE GIVEN JOBS TO MEMBERS HERE ON THIS FORUM RUNNING TO MILLIONS... AND THEY ALL DELIVERED... I AM NOT A BERGER LIKE YOU THINK... I CAN PAY YOUR SALARY FOR 3 YEARS CONVINIENTLY AS A FEDERAL WORKER HERE IN ABUJA...THAT PROJECT IS MY PERSONAL THIRD HOUSE IN LAGOS... WHEN IT COMES TO VALUE FOR MONEY... I AM A PATIENT MAN.... BUT WHEN IS TIME TO TALK ... I TALKKKKKK...

you are a graduate and a coren satisfied as claimed? Must you write in cap?

Twins was in a hurry to send you that 50k…

Should have waited for you to come from Zaria and arrest him…

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
dongc:

Please do show me where you quoted me with your account number for my audio money...a response from twinskenny where he mentioned it would sorted out...
At this point...you exhibit loud mouth syndrome and sound so inconsequential.zero effort on your acquaintance but ready to accuse.I guess I will just swallow my pride and mind my business...all the best....

@erico2k2 how you take see am? Maybe we need to setup a support group for us amebos grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Greenarrow01:
Cc
Egunmogaji
N3xt

Looks fantastic,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
money121:
Happy new month

Amin.

But even lookie loos are also welcome. Money go complete one day grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Greenarrow01:
Cc
Egunmogaji
N3xt

Check out this from Pidna grin

We have lots of creative sturvs here baba!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
NOW I SEE WHERE N3XT WAS TALKING FROM THE OTHER DAY......

I PRAY FOR ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM.... I GIVE YOU JOB, YOU FAILED, NA TROUBLE AGAIN... TRUST IS GONE.... NO VALUE FOR MONEY...

I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON....

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
dangoteinlaw:

STUPID FOOL, I TAUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNOW ME BEFORE FROM SOMEWHERE... NOW IS NOW BLACKMAIL AGAIN... CHECK YOUR INNER SELF.. YOU SO LUCKY THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM FOR CALLING ME A DUNCE...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
bolu1986:

Have a nice life
Your father is a begger... is your father's money i paid twinskenny with that refuse to do my work....

A begger paid 300k for a job and only got 150k value of work and ask for refund.. and good mind choose to help him out...

foul shit dey your head...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
topsy23:

Pls let allow peace reign in this forum

thanks for your concern bros...
i have maintain peace for 2 months.... PEOPLE HERE CALLED ME NAMES LIKE MR PEACE, MR COOL HEADED... MR SLOW,,,, but no head way.....

TWINSKENNY (MR 50K COMMISSION AND SUPPOSE ELDER IN THE FORUM)) IS YET TO REFUND MY MONEY FULLY...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
n3xt:

Check out this from Pidna grin

We have lots of creative sturvs here baba!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thank God stray bullet no reach my side today. Una well done o. I det greet o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
micgray100:

micgray100:

THANKS OGA spyder880.. i appreciate your concern.... GTBank... 0036162254... Adegbenga.. Will let the house know when i see alert..

Oga N3xt ... thanks for your contributions too.. i would have moved on... but i myself is currently facing financial challenges.. remember you are my helper when i cried for job for registering KoboCity with CAC... lost of 100k is alot to me presently as a civil servant..

How all these ended ain’t fair at all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
bolu1986:
you are a graduate and a coren satisfied as claimed? Must you write in cap?

Twins was in a hurry to send you that 50k…

Should have waited for you to come from Zaria and arrest him…

I think you people are looking at the whole borehole saga in a biased way, the question we should be asking is why did oga twinskenny allow any payment go through him in the first place ( that was his mistake, if not he wouldn't be in this Situation of name calling in an uncivilized manner).

By allowing the first payment go through him, he already pledge himself to the success of the job, so when the job went South he should not be exonerated.

Oga micgray100

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Valuepaints20:

Ayobo, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mexxy1(m), 1Teethosin(m), Gharnew112(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.