Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4365490 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Giftedinterior1: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Beautify ur wall with beautiful wallpaper

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
akinola98:

What about the cost ??
Inbox me with your quotation sir/ma
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
MrOkenwa:
SurveyorGeo, thank you for your service(Obada survey)
uncleteeh, thank you for your service.
I appreciate the discounts kiss.
Thanks for believing in us sir.
@OAKGroup, we design, we handle building constructional works.
+2348108408732
oakgroupdesigns@gmail.com
Here are our threads.
https://www.nairaland.com/6505984/architect-door-step
https://www.nairaland.com/6746635/follow-us-project
https://www.nairaland.com/6723787/it-better
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2021
twinskenny:
sold
Out sir… but am expecting about 50 units in two weeks
I need these in black and silver color. Can I have your number to discuss this privately?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2021
BrickDevo:

was just a design, i did not create a thread for it, i know your fears but i assure you not to panic, i will be transparent in my dealings with you, and will even give progress update as the works goes on

Alright.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2021
flexyonline:
I need these in black and silver color. Can I have your number to discuss this privately?

Ok boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by naijacreativeha(f): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2021
For your tiling work , pls call or whatsapp me on 09036346989

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2021
naijacreativeha:
For your tiling work , pls call or whatsapp me on 09036346989

To be honest, the pictures of jobs you did and posted so far as AD aren't doing justice to your business.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2021
stanley000:
some of us did jungle stuffs way back in school oh, Kentucky404 is messing with something bigger than him and i am keeping my calm he's just running his fingers, okay ooo. This is where and how it begins o lol. Okay.

E Pain weyrey for body cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2021
michlins:
just this week,oga twinskenny was announcing the price increase of Coleman cable. Like a second increase in a month.

How do you anticipate this as a vendor preparing a quotation?

How do you tell a client that your quotation of last two weeks is invalid? Does that not make you sound unserious and unprofessional?

Do you increase your quotation knowing that price might increase and then have the quotation turned down for being too high?

Seriously I need help with this and how to navigate this water.

This morning, I paid for 1mm pan and went back around 4pm and price had increase by 1k. It may sound inconsequential until you buy in quantity.

In my opinion, it's better that all the manufacturers increase their prices very high and leave it there. We will adjust and markets will be stable. At least you know what to expect

These days you you have to let them know that quote validity to be 7days

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2021
Please house, need prices for:
10mm and 12mm (iron rod)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Kentucky404:

Then why didn't you indicate 'images 4rm four years ago'

^you can't know a baby more than his mother^ so you are now the mother of lekki?

Nobody Asked if you have business or own Properties in Flooded Lekki!!! Be Modest

it was obvious you goofed, so stop this childish Twisting.

anyone who reads through your posts on nairaland will know you are definitely not normal. You must be commenting from a psychiatric ward and your case is getting worse!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
stanley000:
anyone who reads through your posts on nairaland will know you are definitely not normal. You must be commenting from a psychiatric ward and your case is getting worse!

A pain in your ass right now! cool

We all know you're a Thief grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
KolaShangOne:

Yes you can
lol he can? Ain't you concerned about how high it can go without a beam chain?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
debeey87:
Good morning all. I need advise on the top floor of my build. We have completed the ground floor and done decking. The bricklayer is suggesting we use 9" block for the outer walls and 6" inside.

Isn't it possible to use 6" for the entire first floor instead of combining with the 9" on the outer walls.

Thank you
my guess is that the design carries a roof beam so yes, the mason is right.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Marytee2: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I am new here. I’ve been reading though the thread and I’ve learnt a lot.
For the Nigeria of today, how much can one spend on building a 2 semi detached 3 bedroom duplexes? Can one build such on a 416sqm land?

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=skup008 post=106952913][/quote] grin grin u never see anything sir, think online jobs nah play cheesy. All your reputation of like 50years one nairaland client go ruin am. Almost all professionals here have one fraud accusation or the other. The ones with clean reputations are those that don't get jobs, some have abandoned their previous nairaland accounts and opened new ones. Baba rub mind with your client and if it can't be settled then move on. You can't please any client and they are never understanding. They will go to all uk and france blogs, dig out photos and drag your life grin cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
rmx:

2.25m cantilever
lol this is a 1.35 cantilever bru grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
stanley000:
lol he can? Ain't you concerned about how high it can go without a beam chain?

It can go as high as hollow blocks can without requiring the "beam chain".

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
KolaShangOne:

It can go as high as hollow blocks can without requiring the "beam chain".
offcourse it will stand when placed but on the long run, when horizontal and vertical ground movements starts to occur?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’m actively shopping for imported tiles and I don’t want to be bothering them. But them don tell me to shut up sha - we mooove.
Egun your search for imported tiles. You don’t need to search far. Do your searching between Ota in Ogun and Benni city there is where most of your so called imported tiles are manufactured with labels of the world on them. Please stop deceiving yourself 90% of those tiles and roofing sheets are manufactured around you, take it or leave it. Shine your eyes get quality ones among them. That is mine shishi advise for you. Enjoy your searching.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
After successfully delivered this bakery which cost only 2.5m ( cacass only) finishing cost dm for this)

We are called again to start another one but this time around it more bigger than the 1st one

-Giant bakery size (modern type 2021 model)
-14 lockup shop
-7 mini flat ( 1 room, 1 stirring room, kit and toilet)

All in 1/2 plot of land ( 130*30)
364sqm area

Watch out

Arbo contractor Ltd ( Rotech building concept)

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
kopell:
Egun your search for imported tiles. You don’t need to search far. Do your searching between Ota in Ogun and Benni city there is where most of your so called imported tiles are manufactured with labels of the world on them. Please stop deceiving yourself 90% of those tiles and roofing sheets are manufactured around you, take it or leave it. Shine your eyes get quality ones among them. That is mine shishi advise for you. Enjoy your searching.

Point well taken.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
stanley000:
offcourse it will stand when placed but on the long run, when horizontal and vertical ground movements starts to occur?

Have you seen it fail under these conditions?

I have not.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Message from Coleman

To Our Dear Distributors,

We are now giving official notice to all that Coleman Prices will Increase within the next week Tuesday. Please do not hold us to specific as we will stop when we have filled our orders.

All orders paid for, must be collect between now and the notice date of the increase which would be communicated only on short notice.

All orders paid for, will be honoured at the current price till the end of the day we give the new price.

We will communicate to all the new discount next week.

We thank you for your understanding

Management

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Spanish products available

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EndiaSami: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
For the best in Bathroom wares eg, WC of all kinds, shower sets, bathtubs, cabinet basins, steam baths, freestanding basins, LED mirrors, shattafs, etc. and kitchen sinks and faucets.
07036341294. (Whatsapp)
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
topsy23:
Message from Coleman

To Our Dear Distributors,

We are now giving official notice to all that Coleman Prices will Increase within the next week Tuesday. Please do not hold us to specific as we will stop when we have filled our orders.

All orders paid for, must be collect between now and the notice date of the increase which would be communicated only on short notice.

All orders paid for, will be honoured at the current price till the end of the day we give the new price.

We will communicate to all the new discount next week.

We thank you for your understanding

Management

Relentless

I have sympathy for fixed income earners in this economy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
rotecch77:
After successfully delivered this bakery which cost only 2.5m ( cacass only) finishing cost dm for this)

We are called again to start another one but this time around it more bigger than the 1st one

-Giant bakery size (modern type 2021 model)
-14 lockup shop
-7 mini flat ( 1 room, 1 stirring room, kit and toilet)

All in 1/2 plot of land ( 130*30)
364sqm area

Watch out

Arbo contractor Ltd ( Rotech building concept)

Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.