Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4362016 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nezzjnr: 11:17pm On May 03, 2022
michlins:
Good evening everyone. Please I need help.

So recently I contacted a driver through a mutual friend and a driver to make a delivery for me. I trusted and paid him ₦80,000 out of the agreed ₦120,000. He was supposed to come down to my workshop and take the goods and from the day he was supposed to come till this moment,he hasn't taken my calls. Initially it was said he was robbed at Elele Port Harcourt (he told me he was going to Port Harcourt and then will link up with me). Right now I don't know how to go about getting my funds back as I can't get him.

The person who connected him told me that he can't find him both in Lagos and Onitsha where they have parks.

Please everyone, I need help to force him to come out from wherever he is so I can get my money back.

Thank you all
In such cases like this on the Uber thread

You drop the person's number and people start bombarding him with his calls for him to release the money.

Or in some cases... A certain person get to dig out some private informations about such person until the person pays you back.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:02am On May 04, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:05am On May 04, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AustinKele: 5:37am On May 04, 2022
Hello Michlins, you can explore either of the two options or even both. Approach your bank from where you did a transfer to the said driver, request to process a recall of funds as the driver did not fulfill his end of the deal. Secondly or alternatively, you can process a court order which could be presented at the beneficiary's bank. Doing both does not mean you'll see your money automatically, the inconveniences form the process would make the driver possibly reach out faster. Best of luck.
michlins:
Good evening everyone. Please I need help.

So recently I contacted a driver through a mutual friend and a driver to make a delivery for me. I trusted and paid him ₦80,000 out of the agreed ₦120,000. He was supposed to come down to my workshop and take the goods and from the day he was supposed to come till this moment,he hasn't taken my calls. Initially it was said he was robbed at Elele Port Harcourt (he told me he was going to Port Harcourt and then will link up with me). Right now I don't know how to go about getting my funds back as I can't get him.

The person who connected him told me that he can't find him both in Lagos and Onitsha where they have parks.

Please everyone, I need help to force him to come out from wherever he is so I can get my money back.

Thank you all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2022
AustinKele:
Hello Michlins, you can explore either of the two options or even both. Approach your bank from where you did a transfer to the said driver, request to process a recall of funds as the driver did not fulfill his end of the deal. Secondly or alternatively, you can process a court order which could be presented at the beneficiary's bank. Doing both does not mean you'll see your money automatically, the inconveniences form the process would make the driver possibly reach out faster. Best of luck.
ok thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
https://www.nairaland.com/5349601/pick-quality-wall-floor-tiles
Please is this tile vitrified ceramic? What size is it and how much does it go for? Thanks in advance!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2022
Rany4all:
Please is this tile vitrified ceramic? What size is it and how much does it go for? Thanks in advance!
is not vitrified sir is porcelain , size 100x100 spanish 13500
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
is not vitrified sir is porcelain , size 100x100 spanish 13500
Oh, wow. It looks nice. How durable is it compared to vitrified? Is it cheaper than vitrified? By 100x100, I take it you mean 100cm x 100cm, right? And is it 13,500 per sqm, per carton or per piece?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Amen o.

I’ll be reaching out for some assistance on my CAC stuff.

My Honorable Elder of the House... I hail o...
I will gladly help on your CAC issue for free...
Much respect sir...

Thanks..
Engr. Gbenga

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I can’t wait to start stretching my legs out.

Ilorin, Saki, Owo and Ore are the farthest I’ve traveled from my Ibadan base. I’ll get there soon enough.
Elder We expecting you in Abuja-Kaduna Axis...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 10:01am On May 04, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I can’t wait to start stretching my legs out.

Ilorin, Saki, Owo and Ore are the farthest I’ve traveled from my Ibadan base. I’ll get there soon enough.
Chief, are you following the lion heart riding from London to lagoss?

I know you have the spirit also

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2022
Born2conquer:

he had a terrible experience in Mauritania

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2022
Rany4all:
Oh, wow. It looks nice. How durable is it compared to vitrified? Is it cheaper than vitrified? By 100x100, I take it you mean 100cm x 100cm, right? And is it 13,500 per sqm, per carton or per piece?
after vitrified you get porcelain before ceramic for quality
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2022
I promised to post little of my job here after delivery to an Elder here with his permission..

Duration was 36 hours...

We thank you for the opportunity..

Engr. Gbenga

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2022
Glossy porcelain Spanish product, still in shock
60by60

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2022
more roof beam details.. and the architectural plan to check..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 10:31am On May 04, 2022
twinskenny:
he had a terrible experience in Mauritania
Very very
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:48pm On May 04, 2022
Born2conquer:

Absolutely.

In fact I went ahead and bought another better bike in case there's a group ride to welcome him at the Nigerian border.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:50pm On May 04, 2022
micgray100:

Elder We expecting you in Abuja-Kaduna Axis...

Nothing would please me more than to spend time in the north. Hopefully the incoming administration will do something about it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:50pm On May 04, 2022
micgray100:

My Honorable Elder of the House... I hail o...
I will gladly help on your CAC issue for free...
Much respect sir...

Thanks..
Engr. Gbenga

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2022
Rany4all:
send your quote sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Absolutely.

In fact I went ahead and bought another better bike in case there's a group ride to welcome him at the Nigerian border.

Where is he at the moment?. The last I followed is when he had a punctured tyre when he entered African soil.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 2:00pm On May 04, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Absolutely.

I believe the lagos bikers have plan for such, we look forward to seeing our very own Egunmogaji on the wheel welcoming the lion heart
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 2:53pm On May 04, 2022
A proposed 6 bedroom duplex.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:26pm On May 04, 2022
micgray100:
I promised to post little of my job here after delivery to an Elder here with his permission..

Duration was 36 hours...

Engr. Gbenga

Excellent job you have there
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2022
30 by60 floor and wall Spanish Rustic floor or wall

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
send your quote sir
I don't have a quote yet o...I'm just doing some window shopping before I get to that stage, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:15pm On May 04, 2022
Question for plumbing gurus. So I need help terminating the pipe I placed in the wall for my propane supply.

Any safe suggestions to hook these two together?

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2022
micgray100:

Duration was 36 hours...

Engr. Gbenga

Another kabama resident
Lol
We all should have a meeting soon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Question for plumbing gurus. So I need help terminating the pipe I placed in the wall for my propane supply.

Any safe suggestions to hook these two together?

Thanks.

Kindly follow this procedure, although I don't know the size of the hose, but I assumed copper pipe : 1/2", hose size: 3/8", I hope it might be helpful, but I will still advice you to get AC technician to carry It out for you properly,

Tools and materials needed:
Flaring tools, 1/2" by 3/8" male flare hose connector and nut, hose clip, thread tape

1. Insert¹flare nut into copper pipe

2-flare the copper pipe with flaring tools to appropriate size,

3- tightening the male flare hose connector with it's nut firmly with thread tape

4- insert the hose into the tips of hose connector and clip it tightly,

5-testing of leakage

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
abuiltech:

Kindly follow this procedure, although I don't know the size of the hose, but I assumed copper pipe : 1/2", hose size: 3/8", I hope it might be helpful, but I will still advice you to get AC technician to carry It out for you properly,

Tools and materials needed:
Flaring tools, 1/2" by 3/8" male flare hose connector and nut, hose clip, thread tape

1. Insert¹flare nut into copper pipe

2-flare the copper pipe with flaring tools to appropriate size,

3- tightening the male flare hose connector with it's nut firmly with thread tape

4- insert the hose into the tips of hose connector and clip it tightly,

5-testing of leakage

Thanks I’ll contact AC guy. I appreciate you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2022
Got quoted 60,000 for a 20-ton Mack Truck for Laterite in Ibadan today.

60,000 naira for 20-ton Laterite.

Crazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khaynoni(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.