Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4365359 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2022
gbadexy:

Well done sir.

Hope this does not elude you like ring road . Quality plus value
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 3:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Charisdesigns:

Check out sujimoto’s if you are in Lagos (island)

Locals too charge close to that because of diesel price
I am in abeokuta but thanks, I have a friend working closely with sujimotos

I will reach out
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2022
rmx:

Hope this does not elude you like ring road . Quality plus value
Affordable quality is our mantra sir. Separate teams with experience on large scope of work were sent for proper evaluation this time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
I was charged 12k per 100 blocks settings for a fence excluding those dat will dig the ground o
And I will be needing a total of 1000 blocks

The bricklayer stays around the project
Is dat a fair price please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Abbeyb1ack:
I was charged 12k per 100 blocks settings for a fence excluding those dat will dig the ground o

If I get you right he is charging 120 per block, kelode? Two years I fenced 3 plots in Ikorudu. I paid 75 per block helper inclusive. I don’t know is this expensive now oooo, your location may be why. May be you’re in Banana Island.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2022
rmx:

One persons massive is another persons small wink, in all we bless God

True to say cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
rmx:
Una well done here o , hope God is helping us make a way complete our various projects even as we help ourselves by being proactive and strategic in a very inflationary environment . Some of us dey sabbatical cool . We have come thus far With akala .

Congratulation, eku aye jije all over the world like Ajala travel all over the world. Lol one life ni ooo. Enjoy yourself jor. The best part of it, is with kids.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by decimator: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello. Anyone knows the current price of a locally fabricated metal door. 4ft and 3ft respectively.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
kopell:
Congratulation, eku aye jije all over the world like Ajala travel all over the world. Lol one life ni ooo. Enjoy yourself jor. The best part of it, is with kids.

Thanks Ogami , we thank God for the ability to move , traveling itself is an education . It’s something I enjoy , time no just Dey , want to start going to uncharted places grin. , we go resume North America next year , we go find you come then cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
decimator:
Hello. Anyone knows the current price of a locally fabricated metal door. 4ft and 3ft respectively.
cc michlins
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
gbadexy:

cc michlins
thanks for the quote
decimator:

48,000 and 38,000 respectively

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusharp(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abbeyb1ack:

This is too much...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olusharp:

This is too much...

Bros pls, how much will it cost to have a veranda rail. The place is around 4 metres in measurement

Modify: something like this picture, with a small gate to the other end

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusharp(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olumighty123:

Bros pls, how much will it cost to have a veranda rail. The place is around 4 metres in measurement

Modify: something like this picture, with a small gate to the other end
I am not a professional, just sharing my opinion as a home owner
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
I supply granite 24/7 and can handle as much as 2,000 tons daily.

Materials available are: Boulder,Dust,1/2inch,stonebase,3/4,5/8(3/4down) and Hardcore.

Note: I accept payment on delivery or payment before supply,I don't supply for credit for new clients.

I can also get you a truck to convey the material to any location within Lagos mainland and Island.

price list:

Boulder =6500/ton

Dust =2200/ton

1/2inch =7000/ton

stonebase =6500/ton

Hardcore =6500/ton

3/4 = 7000/ton

5/8(3/4down) =7000/ton

For more information, you can reach me on

08126254470 (WhatsApp)
07026691840 (calls)

Why you should buy granite from me:

�24/7 supply and support

�provision of trucks (China trucks and Mack trucks)

�exact tonnage

�issuing of waybill

� payment on delivery for new customers...one week credit sales for old and consistent buyers (under partnership).

� Affordable price (trucks)

� Quarry price (materials)

�clean materials

� my materials will deliver excellent projects that will pay off your hard work.

�hope we get to do business today

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olusharp:
I am not a professional, just sharing my opinion as a home owner

Ohh, quoted you on error, that was for michlins

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
michlins:
thanks for the quote

48,000 and 38,000 respectively

Bros pls, how much will it cost to have a veranda rail. The place is around 4 metres in measurement, something like this picture, with a small gate to the other end

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olumighty123:

Bros pls, how much will it cost to have a veranda rail. The place is around 4 metres in measurement, something like this picture, with a small gate to the other end
35,000/m will deliver the job for you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DAYOODS(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Direct Brief!!!
For Sale !!!
Standard half plot land Size:30 by 120.
Document: Receipt.
Location:Blue Roof,not far Deeper Life Church, LAFENWA,Ogun State.
Price:2million.
Call:07033208959
Greatd Global Sale and Property Management.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Damireal: 1:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Construction is very lucrative and brings unimaginable to existence
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2022
michlins:
35,000/m will deliver the job for you

35k per metre?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2022
Olumighty123:

35k per metre?
yes sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2022
michlins:
yes sir

Okay, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Laudbtc: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Who can supply complete 30 tons of granite to delta state?
Please state price also
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cold141114(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Good morning please I need suggestions on where I can get certificate on tiling and should be approved certificates.... I have a certificate in education..... I just wanted to get certificate separate in the aspects of construction and something that can be an international resume useful in case of tiling career offshore
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2022
kiekie1:
HURRY! DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES FOR SALE!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

We look forward to working with you also to ensure excellence in your tubular battery periodic maintenance .

Distilled water (1L×12 pack)
= 6000

Distilled water 25 Litres = 7000 (Selling free 25L Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET A 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = 1500 (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)*

Hydrometer = N4000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = 10,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon)...

All available at Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state/location under buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Available...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2022
BRAND NEW FLAMES SOLAR PANELS AVAILABLE!!

Flames 450w mono panel ..... 120,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Any contact of any affordable driver pls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chingynas: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hi everyone, please how do you calculate both interior and exterior sqm of a building for screeding bill purpose so these screeding boys no go kill me o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
CDG1:

I supply granite 24/7 and can handle as much as 2,000 tons daily.

Materials available are: Boulder,Dust,1/2inch,stonebase,3/4,5/8(3/4down) and Hardcore.

Note: I accept payment on delivery or payment before supply,I don't supply for credit for new clients.

I can also get you a truck to convey the material to any location within Lagos mainland and Island.

price list:

Boulder =6500/ton

Dust =2200/ton

1/2inch =7000/ton

stonebase =6500/ton

Hardcore =6500/ton

3/4 = 7000/ton

5/8(3/4down) =7000/ton

For more information, you can reach me on

08126254470 (WhatsApp)
07026691840 (calls)

Why you should buy granite from me:

�24/7 supply and support

�provision of trucks (China trucks and Mack trucks)

�exact tonnage

�issuing of waybill

� payment on delivery for new customers...one week credit sales for old and consistent buyers (under partnership).

� Affordable price (trucks)

� Quarry price (materials)

�clean materials

� my materials will deliver excellent projects that will pay off your hard work.

�hope we get to do business today

Is tfare inclusive?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by limpopo: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cold141114:
Good morning please I need suggestions on where I can get certificate on tiling and should be approved certificates.... I have a certificate in education..... I just wanted to get certificate separate in the aspects of construction and something that can be an international resume useful in case of tiling career offshore

What you need is trade test certificate issued by the federal government..
A trade test is a test used to assess proficiency and skill level of an individual in any number of skilled. These tests may include written and/or skill demonstration sections. Skilled trades such as plumbing for carpentry require a unique set of knowledge and skills.

Go to any Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Office (Skills Department) near to you and get your copy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrinceLat(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.