Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4360987 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (3660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Avatar(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Miyachi:

Starlink has a fair usage policy i.e it is capped. Imho, you're better off going fiber, it'll still be cheaper, faster and a better investment than Starlink. I've gotten speeds close to 1 gigabyte per sec. over 10GbE running on fiber. Or better yet, you can hack the various offers MTN and co. are giving with the purchase of their routers - you can get up to 3Tb on MTN for just 150k.

Starlink will only make sense for me if I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with no cell coverage and even then I'm sure I'll have bigger problems than internet.

It's not capped the moment. See - https://www.starlink.com/legal/documents/DOC-1204-26564-66

Also, fiber ain't everywhere. Very limited. With Starlink you don't need to worry about your location.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
This thread is dull today ooo.. People are busy monitoring election results. May the best candidate win.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
topsy23:

This thread is dull today ooo.. People are busy monitoring election results. May the best candidate win.

why thread no go dull, after Wetin everybody eye see for this buhari government.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
BIGGIE121:

why thread no go dull, after Wetin everybody eye see for this buhari government.

Lolzz... God will help us
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
topsy23:
Thread is dull because Naira has been hidden in the belly of the Atlantic Ocean by CBN and Pharoah Buhari, after the election, owobe will flow like Rivers of water all over Nigeria, back to my hiding spot on Mount Everest where l am monitoring proceeding via satellite of the election in Nigeria tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:00am On Feb 26, 2023
dannie007:
Laminated type is good. 10,000
SPC is also good 14,000

Both are water Proof. The koko us Maintenance

Oh! I see. I thought they were real hard wood. Laminate for flooring would need extra caring. Secondly, scratch marks can’t be resurfaced.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2023
SPC is Solid than the Regular Laminated one. It can be Resurface with wood Poolish just like HDF doors after a Period of time. Not everyone have the idea how to go about it

sonnie10:

Oh! I see. I thought they were real hard wood. Laminate for flooring would need extra caring. Secondly, scratch marks can’t be resurfaced.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2023
At OX Furniture you Sure of getting the Value of your Money.

Waldrops ...

OX Furniture

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2023
More

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2023
topsy23:
is now you noticed, since like 3weeks its been silent as a graveyard here.
but wait o, if there’s no money in circulation does that means government also control blood money cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
good day house
i need your Advice for doors, its HDF board is advice to do Hotel keyless Doors? or which type door you can refer me 2 use? and what is market price now, location Ibadan
thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Is it for Residential building or Hotel?
I can give you a good Bargain for HDF Doors or Panel Doors with Card control

OX Furniture 09090040008 whatsapp me so I can give you a good Deal

otedola1:
good day house
i need your Advice for doors, its HDF board is advice to do Hotel keyless Doors? or which type door you can refer me 2 use? and what is market price now, location Ibadan
thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by otedola1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=dannie007 post=121269688]Is it for Residential building or Hotel?
I can give you a good Bargain for HDF Doors or Panel Doors with Card control

Hotel
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 5:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Good morning folks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Phew!!! so Upon all the shege wey buhari and Apc show Nigerians, people are still voting for Apc .

All I can say is we deserve every bad government and governance that is coming our way, I just wish I have the means to japa out of this backward country.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Good morning Wonderful People

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jicqueville: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Biodigester....is the modern septic tank system that uses a biological process to break down faece to water. #jicqueville solutions #Biodigester #soakaway #septic tank.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
I think it is time artisans starts using machineries to work eg, drills, nail guns etc...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's a Norm!! It's Makes Work Fast and Easy!!

redgem:
I think it is time artisans starts using machineries to work eg, drills, nail guns etc...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
dannie007:
It's a Norm!! It's Makes Work Fast and Easy!!

Here it's not a norm oh... It's hard to find one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
redgem:

Nigeria artisans use machinery? Ok ooo.

Na prayer o. Serious prayer.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 5:33am On Feb 28, 2023
I have all the tools you can think of, down to clamps and weldering machine in wood workshop

redgem:

Here it's not a norm oh... It's hard to find one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Nigeria prefers strong men to strong institutions

It is not going to change anytime soon

Nigeria also has a way of destroying moral values.

Ask those who stood in line for hours and saw those who offered as little as 500 or 1000 to the gate men to jump the queue during the last fuel crises.
The man who saw tomorrow. Prophetic!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
nwaorlu:

"Strong institution" cost money. It costs civilized nations money to discipline their citizens. Incarceration is not cheap, unless you guys are advocating for capital punishment.
The best way for Nigeria is to build strong moral values. This should start from the family. Raise the kids to know right from wrong. Do this, and the future will take care of itself.
True summary.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2023
somehow:

"Government" is just a name.

Nigerians are in these institutions

When we say government, we should know that we are talking about Nigerians.

It's only Nigerians that can strengthen institutions when we all agree to stop being lawless.

Again, I repeat, average Nigerians work in "institutions" and are the ones expected to enforce the so called laws (These average Nigerians are the ones actually breaking these laws by taking bribes, cutting corners or giving bribes).

A good Nigeria without good Nigerians is a dream pipe.

There's nothing like a strong institutions if the staff and public servants of these institutions remain with the current Nigerian mindset.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oastechltd: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2023
We retail all Autodesk products with genuine licenses such as:
AutoCAD
AutoCAD LT
Revit
3ds Max
Navisworks
Infraworks
We also sell workstations computers and IT equipments for your business

For more info please call 0808 119 1233

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
sonnie10:

The man who saw tomorrow. Prophetic!

The cash swap ( abi cash confiscation policy) of the current government is a direct affront on money laundering legislation in the books that clearly specifies maximum funds that can be transacted with outside the banking system

Yet a President by oral proclaimation was able to override the statute books, and all sorts of lawyers from ordinary to SANs were speaking in support of a President turning himself into the law.

That only happens where strong men and not strong institutions are valued and worshipped.

The INEC Chairman is simply following a long established pattern of disregard for the law including that which established his office and the institution he heads.

I work with these people, so I speak as an observer and someone who interacts very closely with the system.

Unlike in the US where Biden halted his student loan forgiveness program the moment the Supreme Court told him to.

Here we will break the law and ask you to go to court to seek redress, the same law that we treated with outright disdain and disregard when it does not suit our whims and caprices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET A 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,000 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N7000 N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5 Litres = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winner estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Smart switches and Schneider accessories for this Lekki duplex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (3660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.