Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4363427 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2016
I hope brabus is not mistaking my patient for stupidity. I mean WTF?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

U and Podosci are Very Correct Sir!
I was just trying to be brief, for the purpose of this discussion.

Did you take a look at the "environment' of that build when the foundation was being dug (from pictures provided)?
Would you do an ordinary raft (not even an inverted T-raft) on that soil, if you were to "play-safe"?

Lastpage!

Oga Abdulwastexc, nor dey put "Mr." behind my username, l beg!
Just Lastpage will do, .......though l understand. kiss

From the pictures, I would advice the builder to hire a competent Geotechnical film to do a detail soil investigation under the supervisor of an external civil/structural engineers to ascertain the soil properties before we even start the structural designs.

I will need test results to confirm some things like
Water table
The strata with sufficient bearing capacity
To know soil composition and other properties that will enable me estimate estimate possible settlement rate of any type of foundation that I choose to use.

For this building, due to small nature of the building. Assuming the bungalow side having less than loading intensity of 20KN/m 2 and the one storey area with loading intensity of 50KN/m, I will go with short pile of say 5m spaced @ 3m center to center carrying a grade beam at an height of 600mm above Natura ground level (I still need the test tolhough). This will allow the lower level of the house not to have direct contact with the ngl.

The ground floor can then be a suspended floor of polystyrene slab to reduce weight and the extra money saved from sand filling we then be put into use. This foundation will still be economical and will be safer than the foundation use for this building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2016
Bros I don't have to do all this one with you.

So, I'm off!

You can post pictures of the Sandfilling that I did with Kunle Indomie. And the pictures of the professional students in school uniform (white shirt and gray trousers numbering about 30) that did the upper structure. Are they the ones Im supposed to pay 20k. Did I engage them?

And the 300k fence budget that you gave me which you claimed I ran away with.
Bros remember I came back on Sunday morning and I saw you inside the gutter with the Abokis doing your drainage and fence.
I should have taken pictures. I never ran away. I came back saw you and walked away.

You know I even had to pay your blood brother as a supervisor. How much more workers?

I'm not saying you're lying but it seems you forget things so easily.

Brabus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2016
podosci:
A simple geothecnic test would have revealed the soil bearing capacity, settlement rate, soil profile and water level, The geothecnic Engineer would have specified a foundation type after considering economy and durability. The test wouldnt have cost upto N150,000 - N200,0000 and saved both the client and the builder the stress.
I recommend in the future, Builders and clients should put it in writing that a soil test was not performed and the builders/structural engineers are not responsible from any eventual settlement of the soil leading to eventual failure of the house. According to barry in his book (construction of buildings Volume 1) he states that engineers usually overdesign foundations to avoild being sued by the clients for settlement of their houses.
Foundation is a wide subject that encompasses both the soil that withstands the load of the strucutre and the Reinforced concrete /Plain concrete layed on the soil. There are different types of foundation and every foundation was created to cater for different soil conditions. Apart from the common strip, raft, pile and pad, there are other specialized foundations done for special purposes like i read about an adjustable foundation in australia where you can use hydraulic pumps to raise the level of your house once its has settled considerably.
RAFT Foundation is a spread foundation that involves escavating the soil down to a part of the soil profile a soil with suitable beraing capacity can be met. And its with that bearing capacity that the RAfT foundation is designed uppon. Most properly done Raft have a basement due to the dept of the excation.
Any raft built without a soil test means the raft was not designed. Not designing your raft foundation is like walking on glass without shoes. There are different types of raft (not 1 board, 2 board). Each type depends on the load of the srructure and the bearing capacity for design.
PIle foundation from your soil test if you discover the dept of your firm strata is far down into ground and excavating that debt to lay your raft foundation would be uneconomical or unsafe then you opt for a pile foundation.
A Pile foundation works on two priciples, first principle is fiction between the pile and the soil. Second is drilling your pile into the ground until you meet a firm strata.

Ecocomy and structural intergrity is considered before any foundation type is selected. All foundation are designed to carry an estimated amount of load based on a specific bearing capacity. Even the strip foundation is designed to determine the width and thickness of the strip.

Brilliant thesis as usual.

I'm not sure why more clients don't get more involved on their build.

Anyways sunwo no, omode ise will not listen to advice when it slaps him in the face.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2016
The owner of this building have all the right to be angry because of his large sum of money that has gone into this structure, sometimes we builders raises people hope too high by not telling them the truth.

Hiring a competent builder like builder who brings up solutions and write countless number of pages about how they can solve all the problem associating with water Lodge area should come with some peace of mind. Such builder should be able to explain to client all the precautions and test that should be carried out before starting a building project

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:
The owner of this building have all the right to be angry because of his large sum of money that has gone into this structure, sometimes we builders raises people hope too high by not telling them the truth.

Hiring a competent builder like builder who brings up solutions and write countless number of pages about how they can solve all the problem associating with water Lodge area should come with some peace of mind. Such builder should be able to explain to client all the precautions and test that should be carried out before starting a building project

Abdul, there are over 20 houses in the area with strip foundation. What do you make up if that?

They pushed away water. This is just a bungalow. The building directly opposite is a massive 4 flat and it's standing. I asked the people around. The fence fell but the dos perimeter drain.

Prevention is better than cure.

Let's talk about what we didn't do at all and not what we did wrong.

Well I agree with your thesis that pile (the first in about 500 homes) will be the best.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:55am On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

Baba,

You are dwelling into the real of legalese..... and its not that "clean-cut". undecided undecided

In Law, liability can be "vicarious" where more than one Actor is involved.

Sir, let me pose a question: if Contractor says "sign" that you refused to follow my instruction ...
and Client says "I am not signing anything to you".
*What recourse does such Contractor have? can he force Client/owner to sign?
*if he cant, can he still be held liable on the basis that he does not hold an "indemnity" document?

This is where Lawyers on both sides begin to "chop and deceive" their clients.

It gets complicated even more, as we dig-down into the nitty-gritty.

Lastpage!

Lastpage more respect and lots of wisdom in your comments. Just to air my opinion on this your comment above....Here is what I think. I think a good and honest builder should just walk away the moment the client is not taking his/her recommendations to counter a future structural problem. And like you said earlier "what if the client refuses to sign that he / she was warned"......well thats even the best opportunity to throw those two fingers in the air (Dueces) and walk away.

I want to believe if Brabus had done the above, it will be a different story today.

Brabus built my flats and he didnt owe me a kobo or ran away with my money. Was his work perfect and did we have good customer experience? No! Infact I remember when brabus said you know you can build this 2 stories without doing raft foundation becos your land is not swampy..this is after I have sent him the Arch and structural plan which clearly stated Raft foundation o...I just cant thank God enuf for been able to say NO then.....if not I for they watch the house sinking now.

@QCi, I dont even know what and how to advice you sir. I honestly think Lastpage has said it all. This is just sad and so unfortunate. I pray you find a lasting solution for this sinking house.

@brabus, I have no doubt that you are a smart guy. Although I cant speak for all but I have benefited a lot from your contributions on this forum. Am sorry to say you will have to retrace your steps and learn how to eat humble pie sometimes.

Can you keep a secret bro? Most people here including me enjoy ur comments for entertaining and learning purpose but most of it are doing more damages than good to ur brand. Let people who know more about customer service write more on this..But I know its the soul of any business. Our world got smaller with easy access to internet and all these comments arw easily accessible now to millions of people around the globe.

Are you in this business just to entertain with words and pictures or to build a solid brand and make money?

Bragging and being cocky with your comments to ur clients is really a piss off. Does it bothers me? Not really. cos it doesnt pay my bills or put food on my table.

What I have realize lately is that there is so much to learn on this thread if one can just take a back seat for sometime to digest all the good stuff.

By the way It is never too late to make a good comeback. Just think about all these for a second.

3strikes!!!

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:58am On May 25, 2016
babalose:
@podosci.....it's like a norm in Nigeria for most clients to make a few alterations to their plans when the construction is going on BUT it now depends on the builder to know if the foundation in place can accommodate such alterations. I have made alterations to my own build several times but I always seek the consent of the builder because in this case, he is the one that is meant to be the professional.
Hardly anyone can claim to be innocent of this regard.

Guilty as charged.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 10:06am On May 25, 2016
@Lastpage,Spyder880, Skimanshi, Brabus/n3xt, Abdulwastecx Hajj M & others l fail to mention, wow, you guys got me glued to this site for days and it is affecting my official work where l currently reside...Lol, so much informations been disseminated here free of charge, no knowledge is actually lost, l have taken so much note offline especially from the subject of discussion currently going on here, l have learnt so much also, although, construction / Engineering is not my forte but all this information here are really useful. As someone who also have properties in Nigeria (with all humility) l must confessed that l have learnt so much theoretically here that will guide me in the future projects l have in mind.

l currently have 3 (3 bedroom units en-suit) that is at finishing stage meant for purely rental purpose in lagos although not a swampy or water logged area but with what l have read here so far , l think l will save more cash when l commence my future projects, that is not taking away the fact that l will definitely engage core professionals who knows there onions because l will not like to be a victim to quacks, lose money and engage in any legal suit with anybody.

l am not in Nigeria and will not have time to be involved with the Nigeria justice system which also has it's wahala..Lol, so l will take my time and do due diligence, do the right thing, hire the right professionals even if it comes as a cost, it is better l spend 25 million naira on a project with all relevant professionals involved and due diligence observed than trying to minimize cost spend 20 million naira and begin to deal with unforeseeable circumstances that will not make me sleep well. The Baba latis of this world are also good but l think they will need to be properly guided by competent professionals in the building industry to avoid stories that touches the heart......Una well done.......back to my reading mode ..... cool

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2016
3strikes:

Lastpage more respect and lots of wisdom in your comments. Just to air my opinion on this your comment above....Here is what I think. I think a good and honest builder should just walk away the moment the client is not taking his/her recommendations to counter a future structural problem. And like you said earlier "what if the client refuses to sign that he / she was warned"......well thats even the best opportunity to throw those two fingers in the air (Dueces) and walk away.

I want to believe if Brabus had done the above, it will be a different story today.

Brabus built my flats and he didnt owe me a kobo or ran away with my money. Was his work perfect and did we have good customer experience? No! Infact I remember when brabus said you know you can build this 2 stories without doing raft foundation becos your land is not swampy..this is after I have sent him the Arch and structural plan which clearly stated Raft foundation o...I just cant thank God enuf for been able to say NO then.....if not I for they watch the house sinking now.

@QCi, I dont even know what and how to advice you sir. I honestly think Lastpage has said it all. This is just sad and so unfortunate. I pray you find a lasting solution for this sinking house.

@brabus, I have no doubt that you are a smart guy. Although I cant speak for all but I have benefited a lot from your contributions on this forum. Am sorry to say you will have to retrace your steps and learn how to eat humble pie sometimes.

Can you keep a secret bro? Most people here including me enjoy ur comments for entertaining and learning purpose but most of it are doing more damages than good to ur brand. Let people who know more about customer service write more on this..But I know its the soul of any business. Our world got smaller with easy access to internet and all these comments arw easily accessible now to millions of people around the globe.

Are you in this business just to entertain with words and pictures or to build a solid brand and make money?

Bragging and being cocky with your comments to ur clients is really a piss off. Does it bothers me? Not really. cos it doesnt pay my bills or put food on my table.

What I have realize lately is that there is so much to learn on this thread if one can just take a back seat for sometime to digest all the good stuff.

By the way It is never too late to make a good comeback. Just think about all these for a second.

3strikes!!!

3strikes, I'm happy for the bolded. Maybe if you sit back and consider things from both angles you'll understand the nitty gritty of this business.

All the time, it's not always about who wins or who lose. Who's smart or who is not?

It's all about building a safe structure that everyone will be happy to talk about.

You'll recollect at a point in time (from 1st slab), I called your attention to the roof design in your house and tell you, it's nice but not functional.

I even went ahead to suggest slabbibg the little portion meant to be roofed (with extra cost of N500k) than keeping it open. But what did you see, you saw the negatives. Extra money to be spent and unnecessary delay. You never considered the positives which includes have additional revenue generating flat cos you'll have 6 units of 2 bed flats, you'll have a maintenance free roof and you may not have to go into battle with anyone.

I'm not saying you're wrong to stay where yo were but you believed the architects design more than the builders observation. And this made me to ask you to write to absolve the builder of all claims should there be any issue even though I knew any issue experienced will be easy to manage.

When you called to tell me your roof is leaking, I just shook my head and asked the boys to go and fix it. Do you consider telling you of the challenges ahead of time bragging?

I'll ask you to take time to study how we were doing the roof in K-024 and see if it's the same thing with yours. That's why everything isn't about finding trouble. You never know who is working in your interest.

So it's not always about who is right or wrong but what interest does the suggestion given serve. My self interest? Or the owners interest?

________
To the main issue, we were facing a challenge that needs a serious attention and all help even online and offline were seek by the builder (though many fail to see that) right from the Groundworks but is the client really helping?

Brabus

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2016
n3xt:
Bros I don't have to do all this one with you.

So, I'm off!

You can post pictures of the Sandfilling that I did with Kunle Indomie. And the pictures of the professional students in school uniform (white shirt and gray trousers numbering about 30) that did the upper structure. Are they the ones Im supposed to pay 20k. Did I engage them?

And the 300k fence budget that you gave me which you claimed I ran away with.
Bros remember I came back on Sunday morning and I saw you inside the gutter with the Abokis doing your drainage and fence.
I should have taken pictures. I never ran away. I came back saw you and walked away.

You know I even had to pay your blood brother as a supervisor. How much more workers?

I'm not saying you're lying but it seems you forget things so easily.

Brabus

This are some of the pic i have for now. I'm not in Naija currently but i have a lots of pic of brabus on site from the foundation to the 2nd floor lintel level. Bosun/brabus/Nexthome is in indicated with red in these pix below.

pic #4 was taken by brabus, showing his right hand man/associate when they were still filling the compound with laterite sand.I still can't believed he actually came here to lie that I did it.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2016
If you look carefully the last pic above was more than 2 years ago ans the last pic here was just 3 months ago. Brabus was called back to do the roof but again, he tried to defraud me and I was lucky to quickly let go of him this time.

Since I've started the DIY, I really thank God because it could have been worse with brabus in control. The only problrm I'm facing with this project is the level of the foundation brabus made for me. Instead of him to be remorseful he comes out here to lie.

The last pic shows the level of the house currently.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2016
Qc1:

This are some of the pic i have for now. I'm not in Naija currently but i have a lots of pic of brabus on site from the foundation to the 2nd floor lintel level. Bosun/brabus/Nexthome is in indicated with red in these pix below.

pic #4 was taken by brabus, showing his right hand man/associate when they were still filling the compound with laterite sand.I still can't believed he actually came here to lie that I did it.

Bros, this are all lies!

All pics are not showing Brabus filling your site. It only shows the excavation of your fence which was done by you. The guy was just standing observing while I took the pic of the house and he told me about the development in site as per fence and I visited the Sunday after only to find you inside the gutter with the a.bokis.
At least you remember mumuni and his team who excavated the fence and sandfill were brought by your brother. Or is it me? And Kunle Indomie is your bros pally? He's the one paying him? So why drag me into it?

Can you send the date on the last pic?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kino47: 11:13am On May 25, 2016
NA ONLY THAT RED SHIRT BRABUS GET wearing it both at foundation and decking cheesy am sure he is wearing it today sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2016
brabus claimed that the 2nd floor blocks were laid by some student. The pic below shows brabus/Bosun/ Nexhome associate supervening the professional brick layers he duped N20,000. Again do those guys look like students as he claimed? If they were, then why are you supervising them? SMH.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2016
n3xt:

Bros, this are all lies!

All pics are not showing Brabus filling your site. It only shows the excavation of your fence which was done by you. The guy was just standing observing and he told me about the development and I visited the Sunday after only to find you inside the gutter with the a.bokis.
At least you remember mumuni and his team who excavated the fence and sandfill were brought by your brother. Or is it me? And Kunle Indomie is your bros pally? He's the one paying him? So why drag me into it?

Can you send the date on the last pic?

Thank God for pictures.

I've posted the sand filling before the decking reinforcement and I've posted your pic with me and your associate on the decking moreover I've posted a pic with your associate at the roofing level.

May God punish this fraudster !
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 11:23am On May 25, 2016
@kino47.....if you enlarge the pictures, it's brabus in the red T-Shirt.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 11:28am On May 25, 2016
@qc1....are you saying that it is brabus that recommended you fill the compound with laterite?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2016
Qc1:

brabus claimed that the 2nd floor blocks were laid by some student. The pic below shows brabus/Bosun/ Nexhome associate supervening the professional brick layers he duped N20,000. Again do those guys look like students as he claimed? If they were, then why are you supervising them? SMH.

Bros, I was with you all through the project except during block work but I cannot stop you from doing your thing.

Are you saying the students weren't on the site? And I didn't called you not to mess up this project?

Also, the people in pics? Are they my bricklayers? They're another set of bricklayers your brother brought when the students were sent off. Look at the face very well. They're from Ikorodu. Beside, I don't use old men!
Please compare them with people who did the ground floor or any of my project.

What else?

The raising of the parapet? I gave you boys who worked for you when you promised to fix the drainage before leaving the country.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2016
babalose:
@qc1....are you saying that it is brabus that recommended you fill the compound with laterite?

YES. Not only did he recommended but carried it out. I just paid for it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2016
n3xt:

Bros, I was with you all through the project except during block work but I cannot stop you from doing your thing.

Are you saying the students weren't on the site? And I didn't called you not to mess up this project?

Also, the people in pics? Are they my bricklayers? They're another set of bricklayers your brother brought when the students were sent off. Look at the face very well. They're from Ikorodu. Beside, I don't use old men!
Please compare them with people who did the ground floor or any of my project.

What else?

The raising of the parapet? I gave you boys who worked for you when you promised to fix the drainage before leaving the country.

First you said the brick layers were student then you said the students were sent off and now you said the brick layers in the pic posted were old men, you don't use old men? But you were given the old men labour money and the money to supervise them, abi? why contradicting yourself?

[size=14pt]
You're a fraud and a liar![/size]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2016
People, the truth to the matter is that my house and the one before me are the only houses in the area having problems. Even the house opposite mine is just fine. The problem I'm experiencing was because my quack builder made a mess of the raft from "get-go" As you can see in the pix posted so far, the level of the house( DPC) is equal to the level in the compound. when it rains the water get soak and trapped. By the time I do the tiling and the leveling and cementing the compound surface this should be okay. If you look at those pictures very well then you can conclude that the house have stopped sinking (at least since roofing). check out the pix before and after Bosun started filling it with laterite. I will try to do the water drainage and remove the laterite and replace it with sharp sand before covering the compound with cement after this raining season. I have a well in my compound that shows the level of the water in the property. I'm using this reference to deal with the water. I will have to ultimately keep the water out of the compound because my property is at the end of the down-slop street. Thank God that the strreet is merging with the other side and the merge road is almost completed. The omonile will have to construct a canal drainage soon and I'm willing to help on this.

To cut the story short, I will be better off if Bosun/brabus/Nexthome was competent enough to see the challenges and raise the raft to 5 or 6 boards instead of 4.

I just hate a quack giving ideas here and run his mouth off every time. I'm not a engineer but I have a common sense, the only mistake I made was to hire brabus.[size=14pt] Don't buy into his misrepresentation scheme. he's a quack!

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2016
The house sank so fast...wow

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2016
twinskenny:
The house sank so fast...wow

Actually it sank within 6 months and stopped. I may be wrong.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2016
Even if I dey sleep on top money like Oga mufu as accused by oko afusa, grin I cant buy swampy or any land that's romancing water. when they know swear for me say I must buy land in that particular area.

Brabus, I hail the owner of that project.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kino47: 1:20pm On May 25, 2016
@QC1 @BRABUS please from the picture am seeing there are other buildings that look older that are close to QC1's house what have those ones done right that has totally gone wrong in your project.

Secondly Brabus can you tell us what you can do to stop this nightmare and also can you please go to the site and fix it for CHRIST SAKE

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 25, 2016
But wait ooh..This Brabus of a Guy Everyone just tired of you.Na only U be the Quake Builder with problem up and down...Why not go check yourself Abi na Spiritual problem?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:34pm On May 25, 2016
kino47:
@QC1 @BRABUS please from the picture am seeing there are other buildings that look older that are close to QC1's house what have those ones done right that has totally gone wrong in your project.

Secondly Brabus can you tell us what you can do to stop this nightmare and also can you please go to the site and fix it for CHRIST SAKE

The houses ensured water is not staying in their compound. The immediate one next to sir Qc1 channeled their waste water into Sir Qc1's land

All of them did block foundation while we did raft.

______
Oga Qc1, can you call me?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 1:41pm On May 25, 2016
agarawu23:
Even if I dey sleep on top money like Oga mufu as accused by oko afusa, grin I cant buy swampy or any land that's romancing water. when they know swear for me say I must buy land in that particular area.

Na why we dey call you Alhaji kowope oko Bintu be that o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kino47: 1:50pm On May 25, 2016
n3xt:

The houses ensured water is not staying in their compound. The immediate one next to sir Qc1 channeled their waste water into Sir Qc1's land

All of them did block foundation while we did raft.
Then block the channel or simply uproot the pipe from the ground and make sure the next compound sees the damage they have done.

______
Oga Qc1, can you call me?

Then block the water or simply uproot whatever they used to channel water into his compound then show the neighbours so they can see the damage they have caused.we need a solution
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2016
agarawu23:

Swamp is challenging.here is a foundation I did on a swampy ground in the Niger Delta. I have left it now to see what goes on in the surroundings

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:14pm On May 25, 2016
erico2k2:

Swamp is challenging.here is a foundation I did on a swampy ground in the Niger Delta. I have left it now to see what goes on in the surroundings

Bros is that a raft foundation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hslbroker2(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.