Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (16546 Views)

Mention Female Monikers That You Feel Are Real And Fake Ones! / I Need A Real Man! :'( / What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by vikithor(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
how much did you pay,what were the requirements
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by marynabell: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2018
i need real spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover urgent 2018,whatsapp +1(978)406-9575 is the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Dr. Wale from India. Dr. Wale helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. My name is Mary nabell from Cape Town South Africa. I tried all i could to make her see reasons with me that we can continue our relationship but she neglected and turn down my decision. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Dr. Wale and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +1 (978) 406–9575. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold before the end of this year. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: everlastingspellcast@gmail.com or his website http://everlastingspellcaster.website2.me/
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by marynabell: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2018
i need real spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover urgent 2018,whatsapp +1(978)406-9575 is the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Dr. Wale from India. Dr. Wale helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. My name is Mary nabell from Cape Town South Africa. I tried all i could to make her see reasons with me that we can continue our relationship but she neglected and turn down my decision. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Dr. Wale and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +1 (978) 406–9575. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold before the end of this year. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: everlastingspellcast@gmail.com or his website http://everlastingspellcaster.website2.me/ ...
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by lisa3523: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Dr Magbu I wanted to to thank you for all of your work and effort. I requested a reunion love spell (to bring back my boyfriend) and within 3 weeks Bryce was back and calling me regularly, and little by little we fixed what i had messed up. Honestly, I wasn’t sure that this was going to work as i had gone to other casters with no results, but i had to give it one more shot. you told me to be patient and i was, and I cannot thank you enough for your work! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives and will continue to recommend you to anyone i feel needs you. I cannot thank you enough Dr Magbu you can reach him if you need his help on his email : reunitingexspell@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971551269741 and if you want your ex husband or ex wife back you can contact him

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by lisa3523: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Dr Magbu I wanted to to thank you for all of your work and effort. I requested a reunion love spell (to bring back my boyfriend) and within 3 weeks Bryce was back and calling me regularly, and little by little we fixed what i had messed up. Honestly, I wasn’t sure that this was going to work as i had gone to other casters with no results, but i had to give it one more shot. you told me to be patient and i was, and I cannot thank you enough for your work! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives and will continue to recommend you to anyone i feel needs you. I cannot thank you enough Dr Magbu you can reach him if you need his help on his email : reunitingexspell@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971551269741 and if you want your ex husband or ex wife back you can contact him,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by lisa3523: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2018
Dr Magbu I wanted to to thank you for all of your work and effort. I requested a reunion love spell (to bring back my boyfriend) and within 3 weeks Bryce was back and calling me regularly, and little by little we fixed what i had messed up. Honestly, I wasn’t sure that this was going to work as i had gone to other casters with no results, but i had to give it one more shot. you told me to be patient and i was, and I cannot thank you enough for your work! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives and will continue to recommend you to anyone i feel needs you. I cannot thank you enough Dr Magbu you can reach him if you need his help on his email : reunitingexspell@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971551269741 and if you want your ex husband or ex wife back you can contact him.....

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by lisa3523: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2018
Dr Magbu I wanted to to thank you for all of your work and effort. I requested a reunion love spell (to bring back my boyfriend) and within 3 weeks Bryce was back and calling me regularly, and little by little we fixed what i had messed up. Honestly, I wasn’t sure that this was going to work as i had gone to other casters with no results, but i had to give it one more shot. you told me to be patient and i was, and I cannot thank you enough for your work! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives and will continue to recommend you to anyone i feel needs you. I cannot thank you enough Dr Magbu you can reach him if you need his help on his email : reunitingexspell@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971551269741 and if you want your ex husband or ex wife back you can contact him
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by isiborlisa: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2019
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His Email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatsApp him on this +23470953160384 thank so much
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by Jackie0071: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
My name is Jackie Wicks, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with 3 kids for 2 years, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster called Dr. Wilson, She gave me his contacts and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, After i did all he asked me to do, in less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness and he came back with much love and care, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drwilsonspellhome711@gmail.com

Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by isiborlisa: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2020
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much
Re: What A Real And A Powerful Spell Caster by isiborlisa: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.