Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... (2536 Views)

Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / PMB's 100 Days Of Restoring Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory / NIPOST Boss Retires, Enoch Ade Ogun Is Acting PMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.

9 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by ladyF(f): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by powerfulsettingz: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2015
If only he was there before now people like mr might have been in confront zone now

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by lordizak(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by ultraGM: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
85% of all u quoted were gej achievements u beta giv honour to whom is due

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Bobskylo:
hahaha this TANoids and wailing wailers will not kill me with laugh,,, hahhaa Which one be GEJ achievement name them and back your claim up with date and sources..

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by nnachukz(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2015
I pity the op. May your life be led exactly the way buhari has led us this days. May all the promises God has made to you be reversed or denied the way buhari and his team has done. May your immediate blessings be delayed the way he has delay the appointment of ministers. It is not about propaganda, it is practical. Proof your support by typing a bold AMEN.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by erunz(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2015
SAME THOUGHT BRO, I DARE THE OP TO SAY AMEN TO THIS

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
nnachukz:
I pity the op. May your life be led exactly the way buhari has led us this days. May all the promises God has made to you be reversed or denied the way buhari and his team has done. May your immediate blessings be delayed the way he has delay the appointment of ministers. It is not about propaganda, it is practical. Proof your support by typing a bold AMEN.
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Back at you, May your life be led exactly the way GEJ led us for over 6yrs, May all the promises God has made to you and your entire family be fulfill the way GEJ and his team fulfill their promises to Nigerians during the 2011 electioneering, May your life and your entire generation life be ruin the way all GEJ appointment ruin this country during their time in power.. may all the sorrow that all the people affected during GEJ Govt be upon all your family except GEJ Govt did not know/ have hand in all this... Please will you type AMEN in Bold too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
100 days........... of ....... Propaganda
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bettercreature(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
thekingsmen:
100 days........... of ....... Propaganda
Exactly! No achievement and he is fighting corruption on the news paper,the only achievement is close to stable electricity but we need other projects

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Exactly! No achievement and he is fighting corruption on the news paper,the only achievement is close to stable electricity but we need other projects
Thank God you can affirm the close to stable electrity can you say that about the GEJ? How about the insecurity? I haven't hear anything about the Boko haram lately but am hearing and seeing about how our NA, NAF and doing the boko boys more harm daily.... sorry your propaganda won't work... Go and do your online registration fast fr PDP

2 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by moski5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
bettercreature:

I wont totally fault GMB on power cause b4 privatization we enjoyed a minimum of 18 hours daily months after it managed to stabilize @ 12hrs max now d fixed fee is gone 10hrs is a miracle
All I'll say is GMB we r waiting 4 yu to keep yor promises, in another 3mths if he doesnt deliver he may ....

OP which Refinery is working?

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
moski5:

I wont totally fault GMB on power cause b4 privatization we enjoyed a minimum of 18 hours daily months after it managed to stabilize @ 12hrs max now d fixed fee is gone 10hrs is a miracle
All I'll say is GMB we r waiting 4 yu to keep yor promises, in another 3mths if he doesnt deliver he may ....

OP which Refinery is working?
Are you in Pluto?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/oil-and-gas/187477-port-harcourt-warri-refineries-commence-production-says-nnpc.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nnpc-so-refineries-can-work/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Mark4reel: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

I concur with you my brother
What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Mark4reel: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
I concur with you my brother [quote author=Mark4reel post=37324747][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by moski5(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you in Pluto?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/oil-and-gas/187477-port-harcourt-warri-refineries-commence-production-says-nnpc.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nnpc-so-refineries-can-work/

d vanguard article projects when d Refineries will work not Saying they are working D second link is yet to Open
Assuming dey r working, what effect has it had on the price of fuel or in stopping fuel importers from importing fuel

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Mark4reel: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
nnachukz:
If slowly but steadily i am getting to the promised land a big Amen to that, if delaying my blessings so as to clear away all my enemies before i begin to enjoy my blessings a big Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Emphany: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
APC don send una come again... Dont worry,2019 is at the conner and will decide PMB's achivements. Correct me if u like.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Mark4reel: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
nnachukz:
If slowly but steadily i am getting to the promised land a big Amen to that, if delaying my blessings so as to clear away all my enemies a big Amen to that
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by baralatie(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bobskylo:
bros it is 95% as a result of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
moski5:

d vanguard article projects when d Refineries will work not Saying they are working D second link is yet to Open
Assuming dey r working, what effect has it had on the price of fuel or in stopping fuel importers from importing fuel
Bro fuel price is affecting the entire world, I am presently in Dubai and i ask a Taxi man how much he buy fuel and he said 2.7 AED per litre and that about 150 naira
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Emphany: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Thank God you can affirm the close to stable electrity can you say that about the GEJ? How about the insecurity? I haven't hear anything about the Boko haram lately but am hearing and seeing about how our NA, NAF and doing the boko boys more harm daily.... sorry your propaganda won't work... Go and do your online registration fast fr PDP
its obvious you ve a personal issue with GEJ and i dont fault you. But spreading of "smelling gist" just bcz of ur support for GMB is wrong. He is YET to achieve bro,for now,he seem clueless. And dats a fact. Kerosine price has now taken the place of fuel,maybe more than.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Emphany:
APC don send una come again... Dont worry,2019 is at the conner and will decide PMB's achivements. Correct me if u like.
Exactly if GEJ did something like this under his 3 month as President signal would have been send to the looters... Under PMB nobody will even try to loot cos they know what await them... also remember the first person to jailed under PMB is his Inlaw

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Emphany:
its obvious you ve a personal issue with GEJ and i dont fault you. But spreading of "smelling gist" just bcz of ur support for GMB is wrong. He is YET to achieve bro,for now,he seem clueless. And dats a fact. Kerosine price has now taken the place of fuel,maybe more than.
Bro it's my personal opinion, I dont even have a voters card not to talk of voting for GMB in the last election, But truth be told under 100days so far am seeing changes in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Kyase(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bobskylo:
Typical.
during gej time we no see all those things.

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by bashydemy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kyase:

Typical.
during gej time we no see all those things.
Abeg help me till them oooo, na GEJ achievement and we no see anything
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by abagoro(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
moski5:

Refineries are working, power has improved and I now biy fuel 87 Naira. Reporting from Rivers State. Before May 29 none of these 3 things were working
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Kyase(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
bashydemy:
Abeg help me till them oooo, na GEJ achievement and we no see anything
no mind them, even gej will deny all that.
Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
God I wanna thank u 4 giving us Buhari as our president in Nigeria...making Buhari d president indicates dat God still loves d country...God said in his book that thy shall not steal & 1 leader believed stealing is nt corruption & u want me 2 vote 4 dat person? God himself wud be angry...

1 Like

Re: Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... by sdindan: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
nnachukz:
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Polls: Cult Groups, Thugs Worked For PDP— SSS Officer / Buhari deployed over 50 heavily armed soldiers to Wike’s residence (April 15) / They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is Jumping From Frying Pan To Fire...review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.