Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). (10235 Views)

Bancassurance Associate Role / Bancassurance Associate Test/interview Invite Frm ICSL / Job Vacancies At Cornerstone Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by xqzit007: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Kindly send C.V with the subject (Bancassurance) to human-capital@cornerstone.com.ng or oowofolaju@cornerstone.com.ng Before the close of Business today; as the interview would hold on Friday and the invites are been sent out..

thanks...
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by oluwaseungbenga: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2015
is it a marketing job
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by debris: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
xqzit007:

Kindly send C.V with the subject (Bancassurance) to human-capital@conerstone.com.ng or oowofolaju@cornerstone.com.ng Before the close of Business today; as the interview would hold on Friday and the invites are been sent out..

thanks...

What's the nature of the job,is it marketing?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by xqzit007: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Bancassurance

The bank insurance model (BIM), also sometimes known as bancassurance, is the partnership or relationship between a bank and an insurance company whereby the insurance company uses the bank sales channel in order to sell insurance products, an arrangement in which a bank and an insurance company form a partnership so that the insurance company can sell its products to the bank's client base.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by chadbaby: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Location please
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by exotiqueify(f): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
selling of products. . .

This necessarily means people are needed to sell these products, i. e market them. So its marketing in another form right? cause iv had a recruiting agent send me dis same bancassurance and these were d responsibilities:

a. Ensuring that processes and service standards are being adhered to
b. Maintaining activity levels and meeting KPI and vital
statistics targets
c. Negotiating with prospective customers and other parties
d. Activity Management
e. Meeting sales targets/goals as per agreed terms
f. Any other responsibilities assigned by the company

Does anyone agree with me?

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by xqzit007: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Application has closed..

For those that sent in their c.v's ; Please note that it is currently been reviewed.

Warm Regards.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by ajasa4link: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
xqzit007:
Application has closed..

For those that sent in their c.v's ; Please note that it is currently been reviewed.

Warm Regards.
I sent around 5pm,hope it will be considered?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by xqzit007: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
if you got an acknowledgement mail - Yes

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by xqzit007: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

I sent around 5pm,hope it will be considered?

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by ajasa4link: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
xqzit007:

For now i haven't gotten one
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by kennydee05(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
xqzit007:
I sent my CV around 11:9am yet I didn't see any acknowledgement mail.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by ChelseaKings: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is marketing o. Be mindful of that.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=xqzit007 post=37309386]Kindly send C.V with the subject (Bancassurance) to human-capital@cornerstone.com.ng or oowofolaju@cornerstone.com.ng Before the close of Business today; as the interview would hold on Friday and the invites are been sent out..

thanks...

how far
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please is it based on commission or little salary nd commission

Just a clue please
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by rhadiator15(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmm who got the invite for tomorrow?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Khunby(f): 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
rhadiator15:
Hmmm who got the invite for tomorrow?
I did
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by exotiqueify(f): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Please o! I got an invite but mine's at V.I.....anyone else?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2015
exotiqueify:
Please o! I got an invite but mine's at V.I.....anyone else?

after shouting that's its a marketing job you still want to go?!

2 Likes

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by exotiqueify(f): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2015
coollabman:

after shouting that's its a marketing job you still want to go?!

For d record brother, I didn't shout, only explained d meaning of Bancassurance. Please try reading carefully before u comment. I owe u no explanation but all d same, i see u need to be heard.....Yes, I'm asking bc I read thru people's comment and no one mentioned being called to VI for an interview, so plz, if u don't have an answer to my question, kindly keep to urself......tanchu.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2015
exotiqueify:

For d record brother, I didn't shout, only explained d meaning of Bancassurance. Please try reading carefully before u comment. I owe u no explanation but all d same, i see u need to be heard.....Yes, I'm asking bc I read thru people's comment and no one mentioned being called to VI for an interview, so plz, if u don't have an answer to my question, kindly keep to urself......tanchu.

*yimu* undecided
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by oluwaseungbenga: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
hw far today interview. pls sumone and gist Us hw I go
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by jaybros: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
It went well.....I think about 25 people were present....
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Khunby(f): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls who else got the message to come for a second level interview?

1 Like

Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by ajasa4link: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Khunby:
Where were u interviewed, a friend of mine was interviewed at obalende branch and he has gotten invite. I was interviewed at yaba branch, yet to get an invite
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Check your mail..and stay positive
ajasa4link:

Where were u interviewed, a friend of mine was interviewed at obalende branch and he has gotten invite. I was interviewed at yaba branch, yet to get an invite
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
I did
Khunby:
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by ajasa4link: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
exthar87:
Check your mail..and stay positive
Done that, yet to hear from them.
Tnx, though am not anxious sha. Got so many stuffs running in d background for me right now, so the earlier i know if their invite is forthcoming or not, the better for me. So i can plan that day ni.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Maybe it's in batches
ajasa4link:

Done that, yet to hear from them.
Tnx, though am not anxious sha. Got so many stuffs running in d background for me right now, so the earlier i know if their invite is forthcoming or not, the better for me. So i can plan that day ni.
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by ajasa4link: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
exthar87:
Maybe it's in batches
Just what i told a friend who has been anxious whether he will be called even though he is so sure he did well. Where was ur interview held?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Vi but the second one will be @ yaba
ajasa4link:

Just what i told a friend who has been anxious whether he will be called even though he is so sure he did well. Where was ur interview held?
Re: Cornerstone Insurance Is Recruiting (bancassurance). by Khunby(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
ajasa4link:

I was interviewed at Obalende branch, the interview is on Friday dey cld send more invites tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Modelling And Ushering Jobs / Difference Between Coursemate And Classmate / New Recruitment- Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Or Higher Wanted For Immediate Employment Across L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.