Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,259 members, 7,780,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Wanted To Buy A Book In A Bookshop, Then I Saw Some Books With These Titles... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wanted To Buy A Book In A Bookshop, Then I Saw Some Books With These Titles... (800 Views)

I Wanted To Buy Book In A Bookshop, Then I Saw Some Books With These Following T / Hilarious Books I Saw In Bookshop / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted To Buy A Book In A Bookshop, Then I Saw Some Books With These Titles... by kanoguy(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
(1) How to look Beautiful/ Handsome by Obasanjo. ● (2) The Secret of a Successful Marriage by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. ● (3). Food that will make you grow tall by Osita Iheme (pawpaw). ● (4). My Love for Nigeria by Abubakar Shekau. ● (5). Tips on how to get Married by Genevieve Nnaji. ● (6).The Joy of Poverty by Aliko Dangote. * (7).Tips on how to pass your English Language by Patience Jonathan. ● ●.. I did not know what to do!!!!!!! Abeg which of them would you buy if na you? Please be sincere o! Just laugh and comment.
Re: Wanted To Buy A Book In A Bookshop, Then I Saw Some Books With These Titles... by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
stale...
Re: Wanted To Buy A Book In A Bookshop, Then I Saw Some Books With These Titles... by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
kanoguy:
(1) How to look Beautiful/ Handsome by Obasanjo. ● (2) The Secret of a Successful Marriage by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. ● (3). Food that will make you grow tall by Osita Iheme (pawpaw). ● (4). My Love for Nigeria by Abubakar Shekau. ● (5). Tips on how to get Married by Genevieve Nnaji. ● (6).The Joy of Poverty by Aliko Dangote. * (7).Tips on how to pass your English Language by Patience Jonathan. ● ●.. I did not know what to do!!!!!!! Abeg which of them would you buy if na you? Please be sincere o! Just laugh and comment.
Mods will definately look into dis!

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy!! / Welcome To Nigeria / Ways To Know Your Husband Is A Stripper At A Gay Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.