Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel (37810 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Man Masturbates In Front Of A Benson Idahosa University Female Hostel (Pictured) / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by bummyla(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by chijokz(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I can't find my type here....maybe something close to regular girl but louder grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF.. Na lie o..you were nothing close to regular babe.. Abi u don forget we go the same Uni? Na confirmed Nerd you be..Na library I jam you first and I began toasting you for 1 year before you gree.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 5:44am On Aug 28, 2015
cee001:
true @ ur signature

Yea! Thanks
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2015
cc150615:

I wantu hope you're kidding

I really want to hope so... even if he isn't his opinion doesn't count.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 5:48am On Aug 28, 2015
bulldoza:
Jamean

You mumu o
So because you're privileged to start school early, you think you can talk to any of your hostel mates anyhow?
Try that nonsense with someone like me first...
Silly brat

If anyone lack wisdom let him ask from God that gives to all men liberally and upbraids not.

... and your opinion doesn't count here, attention seeker.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2015
noblegrex:
I'm sure you belong to number 10 I can perceive that.that number 9 are aristos no doubt the ashaaas,the oloshhhh.a very good observation so true...it can be under Education or intertainment.if u indeed belong to number 10 I need your number chap chap.those are wifyyyyy material.

cool cool Wouldn't you mind my address as well cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 5:52am On Aug 28, 2015
shogz89:
Just bring yours to class on Saturday,, so I can score you

I want to believe you know me. You can ask me of the food when you see me on Saturday.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by kenobi007(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I can't find my type here....maybe something close to regular girl but louder grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I believe the category ur looking for is the lousy one
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nice thread Jamean cheesy cheesy

You forgot to add the dirty ones...wear same underwear for days, use same bedsheets/towel et al for weeks, corners stink like dead rat, bed never arranged, possess body odour. . They're entirely dirty. ..

Then the thieves, things get missing whenever they pass or are alone in the hostel. . They steal everything ranging from water to provisions.

The heavy dozer/snorer, they can snore for Africa, disturbs everyone at night.. Once, they're asleep, to wake them na wahala. .even if something is happening and everyone is running, they're on their bed enjoying their sleep...

The gossips: They claim to know just everything about anyone. Always up to date with news in school.

The bedwetters: Soaking their beds and those under them too, I mean in a hostel where bunks are used...

Those wey dey always form sickness so that you help them with chores. .

I can go on and on, secondary school sweet grin grin grin..

Marvi no keeme with laughter o!

The list is endless... the ones that forcefully want to be your friend and admire everything you have. They collect your phone number and call once you are not coming back early. Help you pack clothes even fold am sef... in fact they just want to be nice to you.

The naive girl... No exposure from home so she is tossed about like Kilode

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by kenobi007(m): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2015
queenbetsy:
>the gbewiris: something must surely go missing once they walk pass ur room... nawa for petty thieves

>the brothel big sis: her room is no longer a hostel room but a brothel.Today,a fair guy come visiting,tomorrow,its another guy,next tomorrow, its another.smh...
Ur so on point. Not forgetting the #clowns
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 6:01am On Aug 28, 2015
STENON:
Nice one @ Op.

11. You forgt to add those laadies that are mtn customer care, They are always busy with Phone calls.

12. Those ladies that move frm one room to another one and shouting:
Fix your nails, buy your first grade cloth, buy your Ankara, Buy your underwears, Buy your Transfer.

Lol! Yes o! I have one like that always on the phone. If no phone conversations then ears will be plugged.

The business tycoons sell every thing and occupy the whole place with their items
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2015
betandwin8484:
This thread made front page.. mmmm na waooo.. Nairalanders

Yes it did, without lobby. You can go create yours let's see how far
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2015
XavierBlue:
Jemean, Counter thread loading....

Lol! Boys own yapa.

The beans cookers... hall 4

The only one pair of trouser guy.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2015
netbreaker:
The LESBIANS who will never have interest in any guy that comes their way

Hian! I dinor call that one o lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2015
prisiluv:
...They also go about forming adviser Nowamagbe because of their experiences....

grin grin you must be from Edo...

I lived in Benin for some time.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2015
biaka1994:
D pant n bra wearers them no dey ever wear clothe grin grin grin

In fact ehn.. the classification is endless, showing their body like it's a modelling competition.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol
Jamean:

In fact ehn.. the classification is endless, showing their body like it's a modelling competition.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Jamean:

If anyone lack wisdom let him ask from God that gives to all men liberally and upbraids not.

... and your opinion doesn't count here, attention seeker.
Lol!
What a lousy morôn
Aproko
Radio without battery

Noticeme
Does your own opinion count?
Ode
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by XavierBlue(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Jamean:

Lol! Boys own yapa.

The beans cookers... hall 4

The only one pair of trouser guy.
so na our own come plenty pass ba?

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
rotexteymie:
Lmao....Mother hen grin cheesy

The runs girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry

ALL HOSTEL GALS ARE RUNS GALS. THERES ONLY ONE CATEGORY DATS RUNS GALS.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by queenbetsy(f): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
kenobi007:

Ur so on point. Not forgetting the #clowns
yes o! and the ones that will always come to ask if u have ladycare and always...they will even ask of tissue sef
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by dannydammy(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Space bookers
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by davspog2(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
yemi15:

Unilag abi? Thank God, I am out of the dating market even though I am a Unilag student. I fear for the guys wey go see this repackaged runs girl for nysc and go think na correct babe lol smh. Shiorr
boss you go fear packaging nw!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by davspog2(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Jamean:

The runs girls are a subset of the big girls and the wannabe big girls.
Afi subset o! But I think that group shld be autonomous
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by eloesibe5(f): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
2 add to numba 1 d mother hen they carry themselves lyk princesses n always want odas to do deir bidding
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by ladyF(f): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
chijokz:

LadyF.. Na lie o..you were nothing close to regular babe.. Abi u don forget we go the same Uni? Na confirmed Nerd you be..Na library I jam you first and I began toasting you for 1 year before you gree.
lol nerd ke? Nerd na d people wey sabi book na grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by rotexteymie(f): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
kolatobs:
is that your category

No sir undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by betandwin8484: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jamean:

Yes it did, without lobby. You can go create yours let's see how far

I don't create threads, I only search for useful ones and and get what I want, So please explain to me how this is useful, what did you gain reading it or you are just one of the categories mention on the thread, or you think creating threads is a competition?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
betandwin8484:

I don't create threads, I only search for useful ones and and get what I want, So please explain to me how this is useful, what did you gain reading it or you are just one of the categories mention on the thread, or you think creating threads is a competition?

So when you saw that this one wasn't useful to you why didn't you walk pass
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by betandwin8484: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jamean:

So when you saw that this one wasn't useful to you why didn't you walk pass

Aha I see you are a wahala lady, so keep talking to yourself
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by faith2ogesco(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
jamean has come again. hilarious. d list is endless sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.