Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM (7046 Views)

Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures / In Need Of Subsciption To Download Heavy Games / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by PhoneGist(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
I saw this on youtube.

For those who said the 1Gb cant handle games. watch this girl play GTA and the likes on the device and I don't think it is a sponsored video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CL_PbgWulM
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by kaayposh: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
them no dey launch this phone sefsince June na im una begin to dey hype am..joor oh
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by tdayof(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op try playing.. Modern combat 5 first... Tecno old series such as s3... m3...l3 handled gta flawlessly so you shouldn't expect less from this.

1 Like

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by PhoneGist(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
tdayof:
Op try playing.. Modern combat 5 first... Tecno old series such as s3... m3...l3 handled gta flawlessly so you shouldn't expect less from this.

It is nt a game test, it is a multi tasking test to see how many apps the Camon c8 can handle at the same time
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by henry007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
where's your location, i want some games cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by PhoneGist(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
henry007:
where's your location, i want some games cry cry

It is not me that own the game or the phone oh, did you watch the video.. i think it is misstechy.
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Cerebrum(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
People just talk, they can't even tell the purpose of the video... I cry. The Camon did beautiful with the apps running. I'm impressed.

PhoneGist:

It is nt a game test, it is a multi tasking test to see how many apps the Camon c8 can handle at the same time
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by PhoneGist(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cerebrum:
People just talk, they can't even tell the purpose of the video... I cry. The Camon did beautiful with the apps running. I'm impressed.

Ikr.
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by falcon01: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gta . Me wey dey open am for my m3 tecno no lag
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by BolajiChang: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Im quite impressed too.!! One of a kind.
Cerebrum:

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by BolajiChang: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Are sure sha?? never heard bout it..
ReyAbiodun:
it's been launched since Monday
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by BolajiChang: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
I was amazed by the video.. Nice phone
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by BolajiChang: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2015
But the lady that did the video talks too much tho.
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by BolajiChang: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2015
I was convinced by the video
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by MaryAnne360: 1:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Iont see anything special in the phone. Just some bunch of repeated craps. undecided undecided
BolajiChang:
I was amazed by the video.. Nice phone

1 Like

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by MaryAnne360: 1:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Ordinary Infinix hot can multi task and still be ok

1 Like

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by MaryAnne360: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Why does Tecno keep giving us repeated specs... 1gb ram all the time

1 Like

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by jonmoveek: 1:16am On Aug 26, 2015
lol, she is just tryin to do her job.
BolajiChang:
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by MaryAnne360: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2015
They should better larn rom Samsung o iPhone. Proud user of iPhone. smiley smiley smiley
The real phone that captures life not some tecno c8

1 Like

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by gidjah(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2015
@may anne,pls do u use an i phone?how much do u really know about i phones?,would just love to get some techy talk pls.
MaryAnne360:
They should better larn rom Samsung o iPhone. Proud user of iPhone. smiley smiley smiley
The real phone that captures life not some tecno c8
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by wheesin(m): 4:22am On Aug 26, 2015
op its misstechy you are calling this girl you no get respect
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
LOL Don't mind him

wheesin:
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is nice tho

PhoneGist:
I saw this on youtube.

For those who said the 1Gb cant handle games. watch this girl play GTA and the likes on the device and I don't think it is a sponsored video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCLxthdAxg
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
I heard only 10,000 units will be sold in the whole of Nigeria so if you were planning on buying the phone, now is the time yo
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Veka: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
do you know exclusivity?? you go fear na.
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Veka: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
lmao, it was already in the market on the day you asked this question.
kaayposh:
them no dey launch this phone sefsince June na im una begin to dey hype am..joor oh
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Veka: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
lmao, no respect at all.
wheesin:
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Veka: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
basic comprehension problems common across social media platforms.
Cerebrum:

Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Veka: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
only the accent annoyed me. shes supposed to be talking na.
BolajiChang:
Re: Woo See The Tecno Camon C8 Play Heavy Games On Its 1gb RAM by Cerebrum(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Veka:
basic comprehension problems common across social media platforms.

Very sad truth. Very. You're deep and smart though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Hits Another Milestone - 600 Million Active Users / Innjoo Leap 4 – Full Specifications & Price / The Fall Of Opera Mini.. Any Capable Replacement...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.