Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? (8000 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Sup with the arrogance? We not fighting or are we?

Btw

You've got it all wrong. . I never said anything about marriage or maintaining a home. .. I asked about what thereis to enjoy in keeping numerous girls rather than one which would always put you to your toes?

this aiint no arrogance. Just stating the harsh fact.
I get your definition of a relationship now. You meant someone who you don't really have any intention of making a home with. Right?

To me, a relationship is more than let's just furck ourselves and talk about romance and furck ourself some more. So my previous comment is still the answer
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
over to you next poster.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Missbronze... kiss *winks*
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
I CAN DATE 3LADIES AT A TIME.

AND IT AINT MATTERS. . .

1 THE MAIN CHICK
2 SEMI MAIN CHICK
3 SIDE CHICK.

@WARRIBLOOD. . .U ACTING LIKE A KID.
WETIN CONCERN TOTO FOR HERE.

DUDE PLS GROW UP FOR ONCE. .
DIS UR STUPIDITY WEY U CARRY FROM RAP BATTLE SECTION.U STILL CARRY AM COME HERE.
NO WONDER U NO DEY LEARN FAST.
U STILL WACK AS BEFORE.

GUY GO KING SOLOMON GRAVE GO COLLECT HIN BRAIN...ATLEAST MAKE U THINK WISE!!!

#YOLO

So one isn't enough?

Btw

Nice response to that off-key guy.. I feel contempt at such guys

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol nothing personal but I just feel like giving you a good slap now..

After marriage, who stops showing affection? The guy of course.. He thinks of his wife as an old cargo now that they're married. .. He stops showering her the attention and gifts he used to give her when they were both dating

total shiit! Let's not mask the truth here... Women sucks after marriage most of them relax and stop being pretty?

We have seen loads of news of how men regret getting married to a woman who stopped being what she use to after wedding. Come on

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
missbronze:
Na dem sabi.

Na dem go first look for trouble, when u retaliate, by dumping them, or moving on with a better guy.

They will come to nl and be shouting gals are w.ho.res, gals are nt loyal. etc.

Just imagine what that vizkiz wrote? Justifying guys cheating, with the consolation that as long as u are d main chick, they shld bang any other random chick.

It's unfortunate how some guys think

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
missbronze:
Na dem sabi.

Na dem go first look for trouble, when u retaliate, by dumping them, or moving on with a better guy.

Just imagine what that vi.zkiz wrote? Justifying guys cheating, with the consolation that as long as u are d main chick, they shld bang any other random chick.

wake up! This is the real world not those freagging telemondos you watch! angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

So one isn't enough?
Btw
Nice response to that off-key guy.. I feel contempt at such guys
nah..one isn't enuf.
#YOLO
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

as a woman, you know the answer to your own question but pretend you dont. here it is:
- why would you buy +10 designer bags when some women are perfectly fine with just one?!
- why would you buy +15 pair of shoes and still claim that you aint got any?!
- why would you go shopping every other day, yet claim every weekend that you aint got nothing to wear?!

the answer is SATISFACTION, and if one woman cant satisfy a man then he will always yearn for more. so women need to FULLY understand what their partner desire before they should foolishly think that being with someone means you guys automatically fulfill one another. sometimes you are just a temporary solution in a man's life until he finds the type of lady he is seeking.

Tell me. . Are we in a relationship with the shoes and bags? Using that as an example is totally off. . How can satisfaction and content of shoes and bags compare to real relationships?

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:

nah..one isn't enuf.

#YOLO
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

total shiit! Let's not mask the truth here... Women sucks after marriage most of them relax and stop being pretty?

We have seen loads of news of how men regret getting married to a woman who stopped being what she use to after wedding. Come on
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by queencalipso(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:
according to research, women cheat most.

If a guy loves you, he loves you for real. Any other girl he bangs is just for banging sake
***she turns to a booty call and is not cmpared to you. He doesn't even place her anywhere near you***

But women are confused. Creatures! They date 5 guys are still claim they are in a relationship!

You are not in a relationship but in a meeting you HOE! angry

Now to your question, we guys don't "date" more than one girl. We keep that girl cuz she is special and furck any other hoe that comes our way mercilessly! tongue

The on you kept as special may probably be a hOe to Another dude. tALking about what goes around comes around
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=SUGARBEE post=37319874][/quote]

undecided
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
queencalipso:

The on you kept as special may probably be a hOe to Another dude. tALking about what goes around comes around

yeah, you seem to be getting my point. Women are cheats, they easily get convinced/mislead/wasted. Fact is you guy don't even know what you want. A guy already knows what he wants from you from the very first time he spoke to you. Either a relationship of yout bo*otty
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
queencalipso:

[size=45pt]Lol!! grin grin[/size]
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

wake up! This is the real world not those freagging telemondos you watch! angry
Yes, i totally agree with you.

But, hope u will also accept that what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

With no one coming to nl to call names or play victim.

I follow your posts most times, you call ladies name for not being faithful, yet, u stand here tday to justify guys being unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by MRBrownJ: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Tell me. . Are we in a relationship with the shoes and bags? Using that as an example is totally off. . How can satisfaction and content of shoes and bags compare to real relationships?

satisfaction is SATISFACTION... whether shoes, women, sex, shopping or food. you are the one who think that that satisfaction in r/ship is different than other satisfactions in life, while i can assure you they are all the same.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
profojah:
Missbronze... kiss *winks*
smiley. wad up baby?
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by queencalipso(f): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
[size=45pt]Lol!! grin grin[/size]

Yea men seem to justify cheating when it comes to them but when is a woman she becomes a w.ho.re
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
missbronze:
Yes, i totally agree with you.

But, hope u will also accept that what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

With no one coming to nl to call names or play victim.

I follow your posts most times, you call ladies name for not being faithful, yet, u stand here tday to justify guys being unfaithful.

women made us what we are. You don't expect us to go through the whole "heartbreak trauma" all over again do you?

You will even agree with me that women are mostly the cause of most problem that has been occuring
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
I only read comments when I dropped that cuz i foresaw war of males against females. Lol

Now back to the subject, in as much as I'm against guys trapping girls with their silly 'engagement' shii, I still think girls have a long way to go with their obsession with marriage and all that. The rate at which girls are so desperate and obsessed with getting married makes guys take advantage of them. They really need to loosen a bit and relax.
I'm not the type that deceive with marriage or engagement poo. Before I get into any relationship, I make it known what I want in such relationship. It's left for her to decide if she can deal or not

And for your friend, bringing in bouncers to deal with the dude is just the peak of stupidity (no insult intended). Like seriously, this is 2015, who does that? Who violently possess love? Ffs, they aren't even married, they are just engaged, so anything could still happen. So why go that length? So ridiculous! A lady who could do such is not even worth being with in the first place (that's me being blunt).

And for the guy, a player will always be one. You can only take a player out of playing but you can never take playing out of a player. Dig?

That said, guys need to quit toying with girls emotions. It's so very dangerous

MPO!
SUGARBEE:
Is that all you've got to say? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

women made us what we are. You don't expect us to go through the whole "heartbreak trauma" all over again do you?

You will even agree with me that women are mostly the cause of most problem that has been occuring
Are u being serious?

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Hehehehehehehehehe.

So, women are to be blamed? Is only women that do break hrts? Hope women are also nt expected to go through "hrk brk trauma" again?

Since, Cheating is now the cure to it. we can also heal with the same process men are using.

Vizkiz, for once, be on d the side of the truth. Stop being partial.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well sometimes you have to accept what you can't change and change that which you can. Some guys will never change. Take it or leave it. Some guys might really and deeply love their women but can't help their cheating habit. I've seen married men that so much love their wife and family yet still find a way to cheat on them. In that case, he's wife will only have to accept that as fate and keep working on making him a better man. Maybe one day, (just maybe) he'll change
missbronze:
Na dem sabi.

Just imagine what that vizkiz wrote? Justifying guys cheating, with the consolation that as long as u are d main chick, they shld bang any other random chick.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
missbronze:
Are u being serious?

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Hehehehehehehehehe.

So, women are to be blamed? Is only women that do break hrts? Hope women are also nt expected to go through "hrk brk trauma" again?

Since, Cheating is now the cure to it. we can also heal with the same process men are using.

Vi.zkiz, for once, be on d the side of the truth. Stop being partial.

cheating is bad for both gender. But one needs to be a man grin
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Well sometimes you have to accept what you can't change and change that which you can't. Some guys will never change. Take it or leave it. Some guys might really and deeply love their women but can't help their cheating habit. I've seen married men that so much love their wife and family yet still find a way to cheat on them. In that case, he's wife will only have to accept that as fate and keep working on making him a better man. Maybe one day, (just maybe) he'll change
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Well sometimes you have to accept what you can't change and change that which you can't. Some guys will never change. Take it or leave it. Some guys might really and deeply love their women but can't help their cheating habit. I've seen married men that so much love their wife and family yet still find a way to cheat on them. In that case, he's wife will only have to accept that as fate and keep working on making him a better man. Maybe one day, (just maybe) he'll change

that is lame dude!
There is always a reason why a married man cheat. There is no acceptance, no fate in this.she should walk up to him, confront him and work better on herself as a wife.
Bro Stop watching nollywood movies! angry
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I agree with all you wrote there sir.

My anger is when society justifies it rather condemning it.

That a man does that, doesn't mean is right.

You will even hear pastors, marriage counselors, parents, relatives, friends, justifying it. And, most times, it kills a woman emotionally, and also breaks homes.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
vizkiz:

cheating is bad for both gender. But one needs to be a man grin
With this ur notion ehn, u believe as a man, u can do anything and get away with it.

U never jam..!!!
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by vizkiz: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
missbronze:
With this ur notion ehn, u believe as a man, u can do anything and get away with it.

U never jam..!!!

lol, I am always accountable for my actions. The truth is I HAVE NEVER HURT A LADY
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dude, I'm a man and I know men are polygamous in nature. A cheat need no reason to cheat. Men like varieties and like to have fun. We never get satisfied. Most men that cheat does that cuz of their desire for variety and the 'I want it all' attitude. I've seen a completely good woman happily married to a complete cheat.
Are you saying everytime you cheat, the fault comes from you girl?

Guy, be realistic and quit justifying cheating. There's no way cheating could be justified. Cheating is cheating. What is wrong is wrong.

Nb I'm not saying I don't cheat or I've never cheated. My point it, girls are not 100% responsible for their partners cheating
vizkiz:

that is lame dude!
There is always a reason why a married man cheat. There is no acceptance, no fate in this.she should walk up to him, confront him and work better on herself as a wife.
Bro Stop watching nollywood movies! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cheating can never be justified. Not even in any case
missbronze:
I agree with all you wrote there sir.

My anger is when society justifies it rather condemning it.

That a man does that, doesn't mean is right.

You will even hear pastors, marriage counselors, parents, relatives, friends, justifying it. And, most times, it kills a woman emotionally, and also breaks homes.

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by ayokellany: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

That mentality of men being the all and powerful is dieing. ..

That should be dying i believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends I Am Finished. / My Whatsapp Chat With My Girl During This Lock Down / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.