Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship (2516 Views)

Digital Marketing Paid Intern / Digital Marketing Paid Internship / Digital Marketing Paid Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
We are looking for anyone with an undergraduate degree in any discipline for our digital marketing graduate Internship program. Looking for someone who is ready to un-learn, learn, re-learn, and be committed to work in a fast-paced environment while gaining valuable real-world experience in various aspects of digital marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will go through a 6 weeks digital marketing training and then start the internship program.

Background required:

1. Undergraduate Degree in any discipline.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Marketing knowledge and experience is preferred
4. Strong proficiency in MS Office is required.
5. Candidates with strong analytical & problem-solving skills are preferred

Apply here http://vibewebsolutions.com/digital-marketing-paid-internship/ or
email CVs to jobs@vibewebsolutions.com

Please include phone numbers, Successful candidate will be contacted through phone or email address.
Remuneration is attractive.

Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by Josieojeb(f): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where's the location the training would b conducted?
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lagos
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
GUARANTEED PAID GRADUATE INTERNSHIP... Register for the next batch now, Visit the link above
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you know that there is scarcity of skilled digital marketing professionals? and there is a huge demand in Nigeria today for digital marketers. Take the opportunity now, Dont miss out!!
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Get Hired today & Tap into the fastest growing career in the world right now
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
If the job is indeed what you paint it to be and the renumeration is attractive, how come you're practically begging people to apply?
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please don't get it wrong, i'm not begging people, i was only trying to sustain the post given the huge amount of new post that goes up every second on the platform. Just making sure it reaches the real people who needs this. If you have doubts, please read: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/vibe-web-launches-graduate-internship-programme/

Thanks.
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you interested in pursuing a career in DIGITAL MARKETING, then look no further.. Take the step!! Send CVs to jobs@vibewebsolutions.com
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by trustmybiz: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
SandraElamah:
If you interested in pursuing a career in DIGITAL MARKETING, then look no further.. Take the step!! Send CVs to jobs@vibewebsolutions.com

I applied and sent my cv through the online form when I first saw this about a week or two ago, but no reply... Doesn't that also work?
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by enolife(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
SandraElamah:
We are looking for anyone with an undergraduate degree in any discipline for our digital marketing graduate Internship program. Looking for someone who is ready to un-learn, learn, re-learn, and be committed to work in a fast-paced environment while gaining valuable real-world experience in various aspects of digital marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will go through a 6 weeks digital marketing training and then start the internship program.

Background required:

Please include phone numbers, Successful candidate will be contacted through phone or email address.
please am ND holder, can I also Apply?
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by Damayor12(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
this isnt a free recruitment, i dont know why madam wouldnt disclose that..

Brace yourselves to pay over 100k.. which they claim would be paid back during the internship.. hehe.. Theyve been camapaigning for a while now

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yes you can.
enolife:

please am ND holder, can I also Apply?
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
We are sorry about that, please send in your application again. Thanks
trustmybiz:

I applied and sent my cv through the online form when I first saw this about a week or two ago, but no reply... Doesn't that also work?
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by enolife(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
SandraElamah:
Yes you can.
thanks
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2015
you are welcome
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
You can also apply through jobberman "Digital Marketing Officer needed in Lagos click to apply http://www./job/424071/digital-marketing-officer-in-lagos
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
SandraElamah:
You can also apply through jobberman "Digital Marketing Officer needed in Lagos click to apply http://www./job/424071/digital-marketing-officer-in-lagos
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by SandraElamah(f): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
SandraElamah:

Background required:

Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by Nigeriatraining: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Be an Effective Employee. Apply for a 3 days EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY Training.
Who should attend
-Heads of Divisions
-Managers of Private Companies
-Senior Officers in Public Service
-Marketers
-Customer Service Staff
-Human Relations Officers
-Sales Staff
-Public Relations Officers
-Liaison Officers and all officers in charge of customers engagement.
BBM: 2B80B990
Visit http://www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/effective-service-delivery/ for more information.
Let the professionals do the JOB.

Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by tgmservice: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
SandraElamah:

Background required:

pls do not apply to this crap its a scam. The company is just a group of talentless people hoping to rip you off your money

1 Like

Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by enolife(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
tgmservice:
pls do not apply to this crap its a scam. The company is just a group of talentless people hoping to rip you off your money
thank you brother. there have been sending me countless email trying to persuade me to come over to their office. God pass them
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by Ellanaire(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
See as human beings they loose opportunity for this life... Na wa ooo.. Anyways..my own concern is the charge.. Is it free to participate.. Cos one can be very passionate but lacks the means.. So madam.. Is it free smiley
Re: Apply Now!!! Digital Marketing Paid Internship by Mobebi(m): 12:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Ellanaire:
See as human beings they loose opportunity for this life... Na wa ooo.. Anyways..my own concern is the charge.. Is it free to participate.. Cos one can be very passionate but lacks the means.. So madam.. Is it free smiley

Don't mind those talking down this program. I went to the office for their open day career talk. I was doubting them because of my experience in an organization that promised internship and job but later failed, after we have parted with huge sum of money. But, I still went to confirm about the digital marketing internship.

Its a good thing and I wish to take part, and I see it as a positive step, the only hindrance for me is the money for the program. its 60k and when the internship begins, you pay the remaining 20k to bring it to 80k in total. If I had the money, honestly I would have gone for it, and since it is starting on the 9th of October, I am still hopeful and praying I get the money and go for it.

its not a scam please, they are genuine people, very genuine, and so many companies are looking for digital marketers to employ right now. its d hot cake now, and a career in digital marketing will open your eyes into other areas you can make money and be your own boss.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Assistant - Ore, Ondo State / Bemil Nigeria Limited Interview / Smile Communications Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.