Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) (3109 Views)

Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by makzeze: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
I received this post from a friend on WhatsApp. There is a lot in it for you and me.

Can't we Digest for a moment!!!!!!!!!!! my soul is weeping in pain!!

I couldn't help but shed tears seeing this poor Mother burying her dead child alone, left alone with her God in the wild. kindly stand up today and do something for them. Say something comment about this and share to pass the good message, and save a soul somewhere in our midst! IT COMES A TIME IN OUR LIVING WHEN WE HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!

Source:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=927335657305575&set=a.153458401359975.27514.100000874473977&type=1&fref=nf

1 Share

Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Unsad(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is gory. Can't view
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Oleku93(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Too bad...
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by ironheart(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
its not enough to comment n share, who ever really cares will go the extra mile to travel down with rations n supplies
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Muttybabe(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
God please have mercy on us oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Muttybabe(f): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
contact me if you need any product from alliance in motion global or if you wish to be a member
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by morbeta(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pity.
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Johnrake69: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
So much poverty in the midst of abundance. God please empower me to reach out.
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by skyface00(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm God help us in africa, u have given us the best of everything but not a good leaders, we have d best of rain, weather, sun, water, fruits, gold, Diamond, rubber, steel, gas, oil, etc but we lack leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Muttybabe:
contact me if you need any product from alliance in motion global or if you wish to be a member

Are you for real?
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by 7footre(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Holy habakuk... there is indeed suffering on this earth
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
makzeze:
I received this post from a friend on WhatsApp. There is a lot in it for you and me.

Can't we Digest for a moment!!!!!!!!!!! my soul is weeping in pain!!

I couldn't help but shed tears seeing this poor Mother burying her dead child alone, left alone with her God in the wild. kindly stand up today and do something for them. Say something comment about this and share to pass the good message, and save a soul somewhere in our midst! IT COMES A TIME IN OUR LIVING WHEN WE HAVE TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!

Source:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=927335657305575&set=a.153458401359975.27514.100000874473977&type=1&fref=nf

Where is this op

1 Like

Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Muttybabe(f): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Are you for real?
yes i am anactive member of alliance in motion global. Do you have any wuestion to sk about the business, need their product or you want to join check my signature fore detail you can also mail me if you are interested. Mutty.Babe1988@gmail.Com
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by idu1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Muttybabe:
yes i am anactive member of alliance in motion global. Do you have any wuestion to sk about the business, need their product or you want to join check my signature fore detail you can also mail me if you are interested. Mutty.Babe1988@gmail.Com

Open ur thread to market ur business...

1 Like

Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by sherrylo: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op where is this?
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by ignis: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by phayvoursky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'M BEGINNING TO HATE THE TECHNOLOGY OF ADDING CAMERAS TO PHONES AND IT'S LIKES.
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by udysweet(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gosh,dis jus cut thru my heart now*sobs*
Lord hav mercy!
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by juman(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Africa is a backward continent where the so called leaders are very bad and wicked.
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Zonacom(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
I don't want to believe this happened of recent. Must be as a result of one of the many senseless wars fought in Africa over the years, leading to hunger and disease. Too bad!
Stuff like this makes one reason inline with Nas- "...why were we born in the first place, if this is how we gonna go?"
God knows best
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Muttybabe:

www.fuckYou.com/bitch

See thread way you dey advertise. You no fit open thread?
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by mikolo80: 12:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Johnrake69:
So much poverty in the midst of abundance. God please empower me to reach out.
He has
you refuse to use it
choose to wail instead
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by mikolo80: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2015
juman:
Africa is a backward continent where the so called leaders are very bad and wicked.
yeah, it's their fault Abi
not yours Ko
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by LongPennis(m): 4:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Honestly, this made me shed tears. The problem is that a lot wanna help but don't know where to start from.

For example, where I come from, no family is still in abject poverty. All where I've been to, same thing except when I did my NYSC in the North and I tried to help with the little I had then.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Greatfuture: 4:13am On Aug 26, 2015
For those of you who pray for war that is one of the victim of war,impoverished and malnourished by the war situation in her country.Be careful what you pray for. WAR is not action movie you watch.GOD HELP US
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by ibkgab001: 4:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Sad.... How I wish God my brothers from the other side who are crying tirelessly day and night for Biafra
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by tunde1200(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2015
I like this coments

skyface00:
Hmmm God help us in africa, u have given us the best of everything but not a good leaders, we have d best of rain, weather, sun, water, fruits, gold, Diamond, rubber, steel, gas, oil, etc but we lack leadership
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by RichDad1(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
And some unreasonable fellows will be agitating for war on social media. angry
Life can be cruel sometimes. cry
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by orunto27: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2015
please let us know her tribe.
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by Johnrake69: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
mikolo80:
He has
you refuse to use it
choose to wail instead

What do you know?... So Jabez, Jacob, David, Hannah, Gideon, Abraham, Asa, Cornelius, Jehoahaz, Samson, Solomon, Zachariah etc were all wailing when they prayed for God's blessing? Clearly you lack understanding. May God speak to you.
Re: Photo:See How This Malnourished Woman Buried Her Late Child(very Graphic) by MyMouth(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2015
What I see when some little kids come here to shout Biafra!

(1) (Reply)

Position Of Nigerian Law For Biafra / Scores Killed As Bokoharam Attacks Borno Village-today News / Yorubas Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.