Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. (23189 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by olajide8(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gbawe:
I will stake my name and reputation on my assertion that Buhari, by far, will be the best President Nigeria has had since our current elective democracy began in 1999. I have stated it many times that the President to deliver Nigeria would be an ascetic, principled, immaterialistic and very strong-willed individual who genuinely loves all Nigerians and is ready to give his all to them.

All Nigerians should patriotically get behind Buhari because you have never had a President who care for you and is ready to do his best to make sure you have better lives more than this man. Already, the quality of his decision-making, appointments, boldness and strategizing is obvious. Even hardcore Jonathanians, Tandroids and unrepentant Buhari haters will be behind the man in a years time.

To Diasporan Nigerians.

One of my associates was Sunny Ofili who is now deceased.

http://www.theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3074-ofili%E2%80%99s-death-%E2%80%98very-painful%E2%80%99-delta-state-govt.html

I mention him because he was an intelligent and patriotic individual who was always insisting I come home to to do my bit in making Nigeria better. I never took him seriously because of the character of the Presidents we have had since 1999. I.e OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan. I will certainly get involved now under Buhari and I urge all other Nigerians in the diaspora, with unique ideas and something to contribute, to consider taking a leap of faith. I won't ask you to leave your diasporan base but I want you to take a greater interest in the administration of Nigeria. I say this because most of my friends in the UK are completely apathetic about Nigeria and cynically disinterested in the prospect of a great Nigeria because "we have heard it all before". All diasporan Nigerians need to do is commit to observing how Buhari is leading Nigeria. If you then see revolutionary decisions and changes Nigeria has never witnessed before then consider going home to contribute your expertise and skills which will help build a Nigeria our children will be proud of.

To all Nigerians.
I think it can be said that "enough is enough" in the case of Nigeria. "Prehistoric" does not even properly quantify the conditions Nigerians live under. We will begin witnessing real change shortly. I urge all Nigerians who want our nation to be great to put sentiments aside. Embrace patriotism and optimism because real and quantifiable progress is here. It is the kind every Nigerians will see and feel. In the end my message is that we should give Buhari a chance and give him our support. I am fairly sure he will not let Nigerians down.

I was once a strong supporter of this administration, actually APC and some individuals of the party, and I strongly campaigned for the party because I felt they would follow their manifesto- but I must say something, if they really wanted to right the wrongs of the past- so many things would have done within the first 180days of assumption - laws that would check the excesses of every individual holding public office in the executive, should have been put in place- and our S.A media or is it public relations, would have a podium from which they deliver what happens on a daily basis and not the hog wash they are treating us too- I must stress this, the level of nepotism in the land currently - na fire! And all the ministers, smaller DG's, executive secretaries, chairmen, have abrogated too much power to themselves- and they say no one can investigate them- to make matters worst- it's simply a silly situation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by baralatie(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
here lies a thread by once upon a writer of epistles but has now been buharidye on his trekking expedition from nairaland to aso rock.
one booking space silence for gbawe
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gbawe:
I will stake my name and reputation on my assertion that Buhari, by far, will be the best President Nigeria has had since our current elective democracy began in 1999. I have stated it many times that the President to deliver Nigeria would be an ascetic, principled, immaterialistic and very strong-willed individual who genuinely loves all Nigerians and is ready to give his all to them.

All Nigerians should patriotically get behind Buhari because you have never had a President who care for you and is ready to do his best to make sure you have better lives more than this man. Already, the quality of his decision-making, appointments, boldness and strategizing is obvious. Even hardcore Jonathanians, Tandroids and unrepentant Buhari haters will be behind the man in a years time.

To Diasporan Nigerians.

http://www.theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3074-ofili%E2%80%99s-death-%E2%80%98very-painful%E2%80%99-delta-state-govt.html

I mention him because he was an intelligent and patriotic individual who was always insisting I come home to to do my bit in making Nigeria better. I never took him seriously because of the character of the Presidents we have had since 1999. I.e OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan. I will certainly get involved now under Buhari and I urge all other Nigerians in the diaspora, with unique ideas and something to contribute, to consider taking a leap of faith. I won't ask you to leave your diasporan base but I want you to take a greater interest in the administration of Nigeria. I say this because most of my friends in the UK are completely apathetic about Nigeria and cynically disinterested in the prospect of a great Nigeria because "we have heard it all before". All diasporan Nigerians need to do is commit to observing how Buhari is leading Nigeria. If you then see revolutionary decisions and changes Nigeria has never witnessed before then consider going home to contribute your expertise and skills which will help build a Nigeria our children will be proud of.

To all Nigerians.
I think it can be said that "enough is enough" in the case of Nigeria. "Prehistoric" does not even properly quantify the conditions Nigerians live under. We will begin witnessing real change shortly. I urge all Nigerians who want our nation to be great to put sentiments aside. Embrace patriotism and optimism because real and quantifiable progress is here. It is the kind every Nigerians will see and feel. In the end my message is that we should give Buhari a chance and give him our support. I am fairly sure he will not let Nigerians down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
olajide8:

I was once a strong supporter of this administration, actually APC and some individuals of the party, and I strongly campaigned for the party because I felt they would follow their manifesto - but I must say something, if they really wanted to right the wrongs of the past- so many things would have done within the first 180days of assumption - laws that would check the excesses of every individual holding public office in the executive, should have been put in place- and our S.A media or is it public relations, would have a podium from which they deliver what happens on a daily basis and not the hog wash they are treating us too- I must stress this, the level of nepotism in the land currently - na fire! And all the ministers, smaller DG's, executive secretaries, chairmen, have abrogated too much power to themselves- and they say no one can investigate them- to make matters worst- it's simply a silly situation

[img]https://media1./images/03a73afb6523f7e3536afbca880a7711/tenor.gif?itemid=5822761[/img]
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gbawe:

Buhari's strongest quality, even as he is not a messiah as some think, is that he will always act in the best interest of ordinary Nigerians and will not be swayed by monetary gains or any interest in self-aggrandizement. That is what has destroyed all our past Presidents. At some level, they probably wanted to impact positively on the lives of the people . Yet when the 'we can make you rich' lobby groups came calling they folded and embraced the business-as-usual corruption and insider dealing killing Nigeria. Buhari won't do that and that is one main reason Nigerians should be very optimistic even if some see him as slow.

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
fulanimafia:
Gbawe welcome back.

Once one understands the true motive behind the 'opposition' presented by PMB's detractors, it then becomes easier to understand why they are unable to see what other Nigerians home and abroad that have a renewed hope in this country, see in this new administration.

Theirs is a meningital confusion that arises from a mix of fear of PMB's likely success which will further illuminate their error in supporting one of the most corrupt and incompetent adminstrations this country has seen; frustration triggered by the assurance that GEJ would be found guilty of monumental corruption which would further destroy his 'legacy' and reputation; the humiliation of PDP's defeat which has reduced it to a broke regional party; and a blend of ethno-religious bias comprised of a cerebral hatred for the so called "born to rule" that they believe PMB represents and the reduced relevance of the SE which has lost out of the political equation as a result of the block vote it gave the past President.

Very few of these elements oppose PMB because they truly believe he will not deliver Nigeria.

An instance of the meningital confusion I hitherto mentioned, can be seen with the "opposition's" stupefaction regarding the ongoing probes. In one breath it is dismissed as propaganda and a veil for non-performance, while in the next breath (as soon as it commences) it is called a witch-hunt and an effort which distracts good governance. The inability of these elements to see the link between probes and good governance underlines the intellectual weakness which is empirically linked to being consumed with deep-seated hatred.

The ones that truly love Nigeria will eventually join PMB i[/b]n his quest to deliver this nation, but do not expect those that those under the yoke of ethno-religious bias and the ones that have decided to be Goodluck's Abobaku to see the light we are rallying them towards. Regardless, let us never be weakened in our resolve for a reformed Nigeria, [b]our day has come.

LLOL look at this loser

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by PointB: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin

We told these suffersticated clowns. But tribalism will not let them see beyond their nose.

Look at the epistle the op wrote in promotion of expired dullard!

All off the mark!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by olajide8(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

[img]https://media1./images/03a73afb6523f7e3536afbca880a7711/tenor.gif?itemid=5822761[/img]

What's funny about that? Did PDP follow their manifesto? Maybe if they did - we would have voted them back- Bottomline they pillaged the treasury and stole from all angles without any iota of decorum or decency - and whether you accept it or not- they have put us in this situation we have today-
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ikechuob: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oh i forgot about this one.

Abeg wetin happened to Gbawe?

The Afonja disappeared the second buhari won. I'm thinking that epistle writer was Tinubu's asccount sef

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Francis5: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buahahaha! Where is Gbawe, the ''racunous'' pseudo intellectual?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by naijaboy756: 6:14am On Feb 03, 2018
GBAWE!

Wa wo!

Buhari don use your mumu reputation play bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2018
olajide8:

What's funny about that? Did PDP follow their manifesto? Maybe if they did - we would have voted them back- Bottomline they pillaged the treasury and stole from all angles without any iota of decorum or decency - and whether you accept it or not- they have put us in this situation we have today-

LMFAO, Olajide, get your PVC and vote for Buhari
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by perez100: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2018
Chai! all hope died like that.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by olajide8(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

LMFAO, Olajide, get your PVC and vote for Buhari

I have my PVC, and just bcoz I don't want to break INEC rules - I haven't started my campaign- that's just an insight- I can do better then all of them, I am not part of the corrupt gang of bourgeois, that have pillaged the common patrimony of this country, and married each other's children, those that position their kids to get good jobs and introduce them to politics to still dominate the majority - I am the true representation of the fight of a Nigerian man- I know what to do about the many challenges in the country, and it includes each and everyone of us - I have a workable plan - vote for me come 2019, let's affect each other's lives positively- it's not about experience because "WHOM THEY WANT TO CHEAT, THEY TELL DOES HAVE EXPERIENCE", and this is the simple reason why I say so- the presidency is surrounded by "civil servants and various professionals with grade and level experience in excess accumulated at more then 10000yrs all together" it also has ample funds to procure experienced people, the challenge is most of them procure them and leave these experienced people to their machinations without checking these people excesses, because they are intimidated with certification's - vote for me and what I promise, I would deliver come 2019
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
olajide8:

I have my PVC, and just bcoz I don't want to break INEC rules - I haven't started my campaign- that's just an insight- I can do better then all of them, I am not part of the corrupt gang of bourgeois, that have pillaged the common patrimony of this country, and married each other's children, those that position their kids to get good jobs and introduce them to politics to still dominate the majority - I am the true representation of the fight of a Nigerian man- I know what to do about the many challenges in the country, and it includes each and everyone of us - I have a workable plan - vote for me come 2019, let's affect each other's lives positively- it's not about experience because "WHOM THEY WANT TO CHEAT, THEY TELL DOES HAVE EXPERIENCE", and this is the simple reason why I say so- the presidency is surrounded by "civil servants and various professionals with grade and level experience in excess accumulated at more then 10000yrs all together" it also has ample funds to procure experienced people, the challenge is most of them procure them and leave these experienced people to their machinations without checking these people excesses, because they are intimidated with certification's - vote for me and what I promise, I would deliver come 2019
your support for buhari, after he already overthrew democracy, declared support for Sharia, and sent his follower to kills christians after losing once before. You don't have sound enough judgement to garner my support.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by olajide8(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

your support for buhari, after he already overthrew democracy, declared support for Sharia, and sent his follower to kills christians after losing once before. You don't have sound enough judgement to garner my support.

Best of luck

Stop being naive, for you to be able to read and contribute on nairaland, shows you have the capacity to research things- even if you were not born when he first ruled this country- I was around, and all the antecedents of problems that existed then cannot be compared to what should have existed, knowing fully that we could be better- I would like to ask you this salient question- what indices do the world Bank use as a barometer to measure our economy till date? That would give you an insight into many truths and not alternate truths.

Secondly, how much was our foreign reserves in the immediate past, and how much is it currently? That should also tell you something.

This president has disappointed me in a number of area's that affect the life's of majority, but if placed on a scale comparism- the other government would have run nigeria under- not just under but buried nigeria- people like your humble self were importing garlic, it was on the shelves in local village markets and sold at higher prices, some people were importing water and collecting trillions of naira as subsidy, some people were importing eggs (the eggs with white shells) were on the shelves in supermarkets in nigeria then- what do you think was happening- people were buying foreign exchange and round tripping, the list is endless- abeg I can't talk- school urself more
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ofodirinwa: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
olajide8:

Stop being naive, for you to be able to read and contribute on nairaland, shows you have the capacity to research things- even if you were not born when he first ruled this country- I was around, and all the antecedents of problems that existed then cannot be compared to what should have existed, knowing fully that we could be better- I would like to ask you this salient question- what indices do the world Bank use as a barometer to measure our economy till date? That would give you an insight into many truths and not alternate truths.

Secondly, how much was our foreign reserves in the immediate past, and how much is it currently? That should also tell you something.

This president has disappointed me in a number of area's that affect the life's of majority, but if placed on a scale comparism- the other government would have run nigeria under- not just under but buried nigeria- people like your humble self were importing garlic, it was on the shelves in local village markets and sold at higher prices, some people were importing water and collecting trillions of naira as subsidy, some people were importing eggs (the eggs with white shells) were on the shelves in supermarkets in nigeria then- what do you think was happening- people were buying foreign exchange and round tripping, the list is endless- abeg I can't talk- school urself more

You know, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala invented the Nigerian Foreign Reserve? I see you're still lying to yourself

[img]https://media1./images/582d336fa656112b1863383503b4aa02/tenor.gif?itemid=5699317[/img]
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by EternalTruths: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Gbawe:

To Diasporan Nigerians.

To all Nigerians.

Only fools put their trust in men.

See how your hatred for Igbos have caused you to jettison the true Messiah ( Jonathan )
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by amjoseph19: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
olajide8:

Oga, will you keep quiet?
after campaigning for the worst president in the history of this country 3 yrs ago, here you are saying you can do better.

Anyone that couldn't see that Buhari wasn't and isn't fit to lead Nigeria deserved not to even be ward councilor. History was there to tell us all we need to know about Buhari, even if we weren't there when he was the head of state, our fathers were there.

Here you are campaigning for ur self. oga, go side down one place and enjoy the change you campaigned for.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Gbawe:

Job creation will be highest under Buhari. I am sure of this and will constantly study the statistics and report such impartially here. The fact is that job creation is inextricably linked to creating an environment where competition, transparency and best industry practices thrive. I think Buhari will deliver this better than any president we have had since 1999.
will they give Npower volunteers employment after the two years of voluntary job?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Looooooool
—————-

And within 2 years and some months, Buhari prove uncle Gbawe wrong.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Chubhie: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
undecided undecided undecided bump n grind.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Annie939(f): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
he is already the best president with his new slogan "next level" lifeless president

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List / Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.