Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. (6439 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
While Imo State workers are dying of hunger because of unpaid salaries , their governor, Okorocha is somewhere climbing table to take pictures with Ban Ki Moon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by INTROVERT(f): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
is it easy to snap with ban ki moon.... grin grin grin grin

Hope we will see the billboard in owerri tomorrow. tongue tongue

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by oloyedayo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. Were you there? How do you know that he climbed table? what if it was ladder that he climbed?

13 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Unsad(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lmfaooooo

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
This man is a big disgrace to the Igbo nation and the entire country

9 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
While this saga is still fresh in our minds.

Imo people don suffer.

Ishilove, lalasticlala, Beremx, Truckpusher, BloodyKiller, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Barcanista, dearpreye, Abagworo, phantom, NgeneUkwenu, donphilopus, egift.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Metrofox(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
..hehehe..goes to show the cerebral capacity of some 'leaders' ..by the way it wasn't a table most likely a stool grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by LaurelP(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
PDP and their hatred. Where is the table?

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by pus33: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Because adam oshimolo and others are illiterate.

There is what they call international law.

Nigeria have no power under international law to go into another country and create state.

The usa can not go to mexico and create state.. It is considered illegal and Adam oshimolo and others are consider illegal under international law.

Ban Kim moon attending a conference and someone showing up and taken picture with ban Kim moon. Does not give you international law jurisdiction into another country.

Some people are illiterate not understanding international law.

This is the main problem with Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by EdCure: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Quite hilarious!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
LaurelP:
Shaarrrrraaaaap, is he Standing on top of your head?

8 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
LaurelP:
lf you had common sense you would have inferred from the way he is standing and knowing his average height that he is standing on a table or something to project his height so the photographer can get his full body for the next mega billboard

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
pus33:
Because adam oshimolo and others are illiterate.

There is what they call international law.

Nigeria have no power under international law to go into another country and create state.

The usa can not go to mexico and create state.. It is considered illegal and Adam oshimolo and others are consider illegal under international law.

Ban Kim moon attending a conference and someone showing up and taken picture with ban Kim moon. Does not give you international law jurisdiction into another country.

Some people are illiterate not understanding international law.

This is the main problem with Africa.

Who invited Ademusiwa here?

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Jesusloveyou: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
is a disgrace to only saTANist,

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by nikkiking(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin This remind me of back in my growing up days when if any artist comes to our school.....pishure things undecided undecided undecided. If ur not tall or deny the front u would climb anything for ur face to surface.

This our polithiefs are nothing but a bunch of selfie mongers.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by bongila(f): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hehehehe i can see another billboard. Who follow me see am?

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by LaurelP(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Show me the table fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a disgrace to only saTANist,

7 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
bongila:
Hehehehe i can see another billboard. Who follow me see am?
I follow you see Am.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Ojiofor: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
I thought Okorocha is the chairman of apc governors forum,I wonder why they pushed him to the background.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I'm shocked.
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by dialfa: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

He is a disgrace to his fulani brethren. Malam okoroawusa was never an Igboman.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by dialfa: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
LaurelP:

lol

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by matoyeh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
is it easy to snap with ban ki moon.... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope we will see the billboard in owerri tomorrow. tongue tongue

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by matoyeh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=matoyeh post=37324442][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by matoyeh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
I thought Okorocha is the chairman of apc governors forum,I wonder why they pushed him to the background.
e no matter
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where did you see a table?

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by matoyeh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
nikkiking:
grin grin grin This remind me of back in my growing up days when if any artist comes to our school.....pishure things undecided undecided undecided. If ur not tall or deny the front u would climb anything for ur face to surface.

This our polithiefs are nothing but a bunch of selfie mongers.
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin na wa o
Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

That should be your question. Where was the table in your picture reference? Have you heard of a platform?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
Imagine, a political back bencher is claiming to reconcile Igbos with Buhari.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ojiofor:
Even if he was standing in front of their guest, you will still be wailing.

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Climbs Table Just To Take Picture With Ban Ki Moon. Picture. by Eziachi: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

I'm shocked.
No matter what he does, you would still be in an electric shock mood. So nothing is new. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING News Atiku Abubakar Demand For Buhari DNA Test / Indigenous Hausa Christians Vs Northern Christians, Understanding The Difference / Nigerians Can't Have Free Potable Water- Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.