Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 (6780 Views)

Sin S1: Another Contender For The Ugliest Car At Geneva Motor Show / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Mercedes-Benz Unveils The All-New 2019 G550 G-Wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by FestacGirl(f): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
The person that made this body kit is mad , as for owner of the car that purchased the kit I have nothing to say to the person
Car is toooo wide and ugly
Body kit looks cheap ,just like ordinary plastic

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Readonee35L(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
GOD!!!
WHAT IS THIS
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Cadamlk: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
I like it
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by FestacGirl(f): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cadamlk:
I like it
Its Ugly As Fucq
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by vani86: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
I like it. G wagons have never been a pretty car exterior wise. It is the interior that makes it what it is
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by kingreign(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:
I like it. G wagons have never been a pretty car exterior wise. It is the interior that makes it what it is

Wrong! the exterior boxy shape, bold sharp lines, round lights, engine, transmission and differentials that aids it in defeating almost every terrain that makes a Gwagon what it is.

back to topic, this is taken way overboard....its fücked up

1 Like

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by vani86: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
kingreign:

Wrong! the exterior boxy shape, bold sharp lines, round lights, engine, transmission and differentials that aids it in defeating almost every terrain that makes a Gwagon what it is.

back to topic, this is taken way overboard....its fücked up

So engine, transmission and differentials are exteriors, you see them when driving.

Back to my point, g wagon have always been an ugly car when compared to its counterparts, it is the interior that makes it what it is. Everything under d hood are all interiors not just the seat parts
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by abatically(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
FestacGirl:

Its Ugly As Fucq

G wagon has never been pretty, its just unique and that's it. It is what it is, and I think the owner just wanted it to be MORE unique.
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Readonee35L(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

So engine, transmission and differentials are exteriors, you see them when driving.

Back to my point, g wagon have always been an ugly car when compared to its counterparts, it is the interior that makes it what it is. Everything under d hood are all interiors not just the seat parts

You are getting things wrong...
The interior is what's inside once the the door is opened,

from your words i see u are not a car guy, no body why will buy the g-wagon because of the interior for God's sake there are better cars out there , cheaper than the benz that has a better interior
The G-wagon stand's out because of the design, Chassis , Engine, transmission , differentials and its 4wheel drive system.

Read the History Of The G-wagon ,then you will know that your sentence is completely off

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by kingreign(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
vani86:

did I in anyway said diff and tranny are exterior?

I need not read any history to know what a Gelandewagen is, rather, I'll urge you to study what a G wagon is and know its history.

may I remind you that true autoist don't call engine,tranny and diff as interior even if they're under the bonnet?
they're called mechanicals...

the cabin and everything inside it makes up the interior.
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Readonee35L(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
abatically:

G wagon has never been pretty, its just unique and that's it. It is what it is, and I think the owner just wanted it to be MORE unique.
The g-wagon might not be pretty to you , but to many its A Beauty,
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by abatically(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Readonee35L:

The g-wagon might not be pretty to you , but to many its A Beauty,

I also like the g wagon. Beauty is subjective, what is beautiful to me might look ugly to u. But let's look at it this way, if the g wagon was made by let's say Toyota (remove only the logo and put Toyota logo there with the same price), then half the people that think its beautiful will call it ugly. FACT.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by FestacGirl(f): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
smiley

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by jayriginal: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
FestacGirl:
The person that made this body kit is mad , as for owner of the car that purchased the kit I have nothing to say to the person

So you say but . . .

Slap a price tag on it, 70 mil perhaps.

Let D'banj buy one, let Kcee buy one, let P Square buy 3. Let them all flaunt it on instagram and then the frog turns into a prince.

That's the way it goes.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by chucky234(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
abatically:

I also like the g wagon. Beauty is subjective, what is beautiful to me might look ugly to u. But let's look at it this way, if the g wagon was made by let's say Toyota (remove only the logo and put Toyota logo there with the same price), then half the people that think its beautiful will call it ugly. FACT.
Toyota?
People dey discuss car you dey mention motor....

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Exponental(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Halloween G-Wagon.
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by billy187(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
It looks like those cars Naija universities make every now and then grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by kingreign(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2015
billy187:
It looks like those cars Naija universities make every now and then grin

Taa abeg leave those people with their contraption o.., how you doing doc?
lomomike sends his greetings to you.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by abatically(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2015
chucky234:
Toyota?
People dey discuss car you dey mention motor....

U just confirmed my point.
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by billy187(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
kingreign:

Taa abeg leave those people with their contraption o.., how you doing doc?
lomomike sends his greetings to you.

Doing great my boss...my greetings to him grin
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by paix(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
vani86:
I have been wondering, what is really special about this car? Is it bullet proof or something?
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Djicemob: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fcck the exterior,if its a benz product...and then a G-wagon,then i love it. cool
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
FestacGirl:

Hamann edition,brabus would have looked better.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
FestacGirl:
smiley

It's not necessarily what I'll do to a GWagen but I can faintly see what the person that did it was going for. His car his money his prerogative so I won't judge him.

God knows that as an autoist I've done some things that others have frowned upon but I did not do them to earn online kudos but for my own satisfaction (run on sentence anyone grin )

I was on my bike and I was not with with camera but I have seen both a lifted Ferrari and a lowered Range Rover on LA freeways here. Over here we call those people "folks with more money than brains".

Pictures below are what "I" consider the duties of a GWagen.

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
sauceny:

Perhaps...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Perhaps...

Mercedes Benz G63
Average $100,000
Hamann $200,000
Brabus $300,000
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
sauceny:

Mercedes Benz G63
Average $100,000
Hamann $200,000
Brabus $300,000

Not sure what this is supposed to mean to me.
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Not sure what this is supposed to mean to me.

Prices of G-wags
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by FestacGirl(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:

you've got Good taste
those rides are crazy smiley
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by FestacGirl(f): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It's not necessarily what I'll do to a GWagen but I can faintly see what the person that did it was going for. His car his money his prerogative so I won't judge him.

God knows that as an autoist I've done some things that others have frowned upon but I did not do them to earn online kudos but for my own satisfaction (run on sentence anyone grin )

I was on my bike and I was not with with camera but I have seen both a lifted Ferrari and a lowered Range Rover on LA freeways here. Over here we call those people "folks with more money than brains".

Pictures below are what "I" consider the duties of a GWagen.
i understand what you mean, but that G-wagon is not cool
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by leuelliot(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
that Gwagen is GAY angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 by goldedprince: 2:45am On Sep 27, 2016
This car wasnt built for beauty.
Its mainly to show off wealth or class.
I don't knw why people mistake beauty with class.
Even in humans, a person might br beautiful or handsome but not classy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 3 Weeks Experience Driving A Toyota Camry Xle 2003 / Please Help A Brother With Acura TL 2010 Review / 10 Tips To Keep Your Car Safe From Break-ins And Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.