Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (37979 Views)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Ademat7(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
In line with the expected outcome for those who miss the nationwide headcount,there has been a query issued by nysc and will be passed to each local government through LI(local inspector) from the office of state cordinator; the query must be defended within 24hrs of issuance to each corper by his/her LI

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by helpinghands(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Very good steps. Discipline need to be upheld.. Sai Buhari

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by ayokunle032(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
undecided undecided da fuq embarassed
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by alex81(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
no wahala. God dey.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Ademat7(m): 5:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Cc: Yokiti,lalasticlala,ishilove,Seun pls do the needful to inform those that decide to relax at their home since they hv miss the headcount already

1 Like

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Yinkahlite(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Gone are those nysc days. I thank God I came back home alive after those illitrates who took to the streets killing and maiming non Hausa indigenes when they were lied to that GEJ has bribed corpers to rig the election for him. Menhh.....I nearly saw death face to face.

o u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Nokia X1 camera tho...

Thanks sha
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
NYSC and IGG(Initial Gra-Gra) are like bonds made in heaven

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by nerfetiti: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
NYSC should be scrapped......its a waste of resources.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by tunwumi: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Huuummmmm

Only if you didn't settle ur LI and ZI before u disappeared or u are owning some months of settlement

9 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by ignis: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Head count like this should be done at least every month. To check the issue of ghost corpers.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by CharliParker: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by reverendfather: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Op source?
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Nawa o
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by SincereBigot: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
can somebody enlighten me? I dont understand this language
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
That's goog for them.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by wendycindy(f): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Nysc can disturb ehn... Thank God I'm done.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by queencalipso(f): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Thank God I came back before the head count I no get strength for nysc wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by xnowball1984(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Na today E don tey
Ademat7:
In line with the expected outcome for those who miss the nationwide headcount,there has been a query issued by nysc and will be passed to each local government through LI(local inspector) from the office of state cordinator; the query must be defended within 24hrs of issuance to each corper by his/her LI
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Fianze93(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Nice move
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by apheyz(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Make dem scrap this yeye programme jare!!! This isn't exactly how I see myself wearing a khaki!!!

......I can't believe I once looked forward to this
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by kennynelcon(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
kai... A guy is in USA for his masters on scholarship.

But they counted him. cool

13 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by dotna(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
This is serious
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Ybnm4life(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2015
In Nigeria "Everything can be arranged". What money can't do stays in the ground. grin
The L.G.I and the asistant L.G.I will just get richer is all.
For those that miss the head count, keep calm and do the needful... grin

7 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2015
kennynelcon:
kai... my guy is in USA for his masters on scholarship.

But they counted him. cool

lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by lordtech(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by iamauxin(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Explain why I won't be punished?....... cos I'm A child of God....well this is a crazy stuff, why ask corpers to go to their LGAs for headcount when other medium could have been used for same purpose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by DICKtator: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Very poor usage of English language.

The person responsible for drafting the letter should be queried!!!

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls / Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.