Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (42280 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Islie: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
By Rotimi Olaleye
Ado-Ekiti – A businessman, Muyiwa Owolabi, has dragged his wife, Tinuola, to an Ado Ekiti Customary Court to seek dissolution of their ten-year-old marriage over “serial adultery with several men” she met on social media.

Both the petitioner and the defendant agreed on the dissolution the marriage over irreconcilable differences but the court is yet to resolve  on the custody of their two children,

Muyiwa, the Petitioner, who told the court to dissolve the union claimed that he had caught his wife with several men including his junior at secondary school.

He said Tinuola uses the social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp to connect with many men who are now her “man friends and concubines.”

Muyiwa told the court that he had the printouts of the adulterous communications and pictures, including private ones where they recorded pictures of their private parts and other amorous messages.

The printouts of the alleged ‘compromising’ pictures on WhatsApp, and conversation with one Toyin Igbalajobi, her Lagos-based friend who allegedly connected her with men in Lagos and the NOKIA C3 with which he carried out the act were admitted by the court president, Mr. Joseph Ogunsemi and marked as exhibits.

Muyiwa told the court that he caught Tinuola with one Benson Onyechere, his junior at Christ’s School, Ado Ekiti who usually speak with her on phone but when he caught her, she replaced Benson’s name with a supposedly female name, ‘Bola’ to hide her lover’s identity.

The petitioner told the court that another Facebook lover is one Taiwo Oyetunji whom she claimed she met on the social media platform on March 27,2012 while another Facebook lover, one Alaba Sunday Samson had the effrontery of coming to their matrimonial home to visit Tinuola.
Muyiwa also identified other men his wife had amorous relationship with to include Aduloju Olu and Andy Harris who is based overseas, Yinka Daramola and, Kunle Lawal and Bashir.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/man-seeks-divorce-over-wifes-sexual-escapades-on-social-media/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are a young man & your profession is to nail married women, don't worry devil dey dance ShakitiBobo on ur destiny. Same goes 2 our new millennium girls/ladies, our Aunty-Mummy's & Boyoyo-Papa them..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by donholy28(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
These hoes ain't loyal…dont trust women

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
LoLs. So sorry for the young man. Naija girls af today and promiscuity; its in them!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by ijustdey: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
see the number of names the husband mentioned that his wife is cheating on him with......

this women aren't loyal at all

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by MARKone(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Muyiwa told the court that he had the printouts of the adulterous communications and pictures, including private ones where they recorded pictures of their private parts and other amorous messages.

This is no longer gender equality, the scale has tipped against Men when it comes to infidelity.

19 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by boman2014: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
social media has done more harm than good in Nigeria

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by AdemolaA2: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
The evil that social media tools do.. cheii!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by powerfulsettingz: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Serial adultery??

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Behira(f): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
So many problems in homes
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kennyman2000(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Women and adultery.. Make i no talk sha..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Uhmm, good night it silvermania again for the last time today,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oops. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Unekz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
women

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kingobozy: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
mehn this holes ain't loyal atal. What was she trying to do? Break a record? My belief system doesn't support divorce so it's always a very touchy subject for me but with the allegation lebeled against her I'm starting to think the dude made a smart move. I hope he wins the custody of the children though before she turn them into record-breaking sluts.

17 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Compromising Pictures or #WeDontBlivit
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Obrigardo: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Trust me many of these people will never read this stuff but comment the rubbish they know.
Nairaland should go back to pre-2007, It's no longer engaging.

Or better still turn it to a BLOG!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by kingstylo01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
The more i see this kind of topic on frontpage, the more i get scared.

This issue of infidelity is getting outta hand.

Am becoming more afraid of marriage than ever.

Everytime i read such news, i just imagine me in the shoes of these men. A lady you married, put all your trust on, yet she still cheats, even in marriage!

Oh my!! I never wish for my marriage to be like this and end up in divorce!!!

may God protect me from all these serial cheaters runs girls who pretend to be loyal.
AMEN.

May i be married once without divorce.
AMEN!!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by allanphash7(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
No time to waste time

Move on man
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Fesomu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
But what's our business..am tired of seeing irrelevant things on nairaland...wtf is my own problem with peoples marriage...I wasn't there when they got married, so I don't need to be aware when they are divorced.. Next abeg
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Habidab: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thats indeed a good idea
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
i trust nairalanders...dey hav chckd out d mentioned names on facebook, some guys will even use all the names to trace the lady

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Obrigardo: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
You are a young man & your profession is to nail married women, don't worry devil dey dance ShakitiBobo on ur destiny. Same goes 2 our new millennium girls/ladies, our Aunty-Mummy's & Boyoyo-Papa them..

see like this one, they never read, then how will the young people move forward now?

The title says man divorce woman, this one don turn am around? Do they pay you to rush and comment?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by pet4ril(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
These people will not kill us with divorce cases, what haa happened to ourr testimonies? Like someone just purchased a new car, put to bed n other pleasant things to the ears? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by YerYer: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Facebook and other social media sites are now responsible for about 1 in 5 divorces. This is scary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by JudgementHammer: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
What social media will cause in future marriages ehn? This one na small

Besides when one is married all those nonsense suppose stop. In fact it shd be stopping garadually like 6months b4 wedding

Its better for a woman to kill boredom by watching films till children come if she has no job or house chores to do.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by millionboi(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na waoo...m......Girls ve bein playin men since d time of Adam nd Eve
Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by omo17(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
That man is strong oo, God forbid bad things in my life, imagine d No of men d husband mentioned.
Only God knows where dey met each other. Probably club, hangout joint etc, just saying. Am sure she must have been doing it before they met or before they got married. Na her ways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media by Pinnacle(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I can't imagine the embarrassment the men whose names were mentioned will be going through now.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.