Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments (610 Views)

Latest Mercy Aigbe And Funke Akindele Ankara Outfit / Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection / Check Out My Full Bun On My Real Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments by geesilver(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, has disclosed
since playing the comic Jenifa character in her self-
produced movie some years ago, she has found it
very difficult to be her real self in life away from the
set.
According to Funke, she finds it hard to live her life as Funke Akindele rather than as Jenifa, which she is
well known for. She disclosed her bitterness in fighting within herself to separate her comic character from her real person.
“Well, it’s beginning to affect me now, though it
wasn’t like that before because it used to be just a
movie.
"When you give me a script for a role in a movie, I get into it and it takes me like three months to get out of it; it’s that bad because I go really deep into it.
"For example, it took me about six months to get out
of character in ‘Maami,’ and for ‘Omo Ghetto,’ it took
me almost a year to get out of it. For Jenifa, it’s been
difficult and no thanks to my fans who always want to see the Jenifa character and not Funke,” she told
E-247.
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35344/6/i-find-it-hard-to-live-my-real-lifefunke-akindele-.html
Re: I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
How does this get pounded Yam on my Table tomorrow ?
Re: I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments by Behira(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Okai
Re: I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments by Eniqurl(f): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2015
J.
Re: I Find It Hard To Live My Real Life—funke Akindele Laments by Obaf16(f): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Revitalize Men's Leather Duffle Bag Collection With The Help Of Oasis Leather / Where Can I Order For Fashion Jewelry / Africa Has Produced Better Models Than Europe!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.