Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? (20711 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by iyoha240: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Donald3d(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
iyoha240:
please am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k nd that will nt affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
are u computer literate ?,what do u love doing,what are u hobbies.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by LaurelP(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buy kerossine and Garri and sell in the hostels

24 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
iyoha240:
please am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k nd that will nt affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
Enter one bear parlour and squander the money with your girl

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by iPhone6(m): 1:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Ask your question on this forum and I will give you the more wonderful business opportunity that will make you a lot of money while in school.
I will be waiting for your post.
This is your opportunity.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
iPhone6:
Ask your question on this forum and I will give you the more wonderful business opportunity that will make you a lot of money while in school.
I will be waiting for your post.
This is your opportunity.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by JohnNgene: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Recharge Card business. I started selling recharge cards on my street with that same amount. Just try to avoid selling on credit to students or else your business will crash quickly.

11 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by neonly: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Selll condoms

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by olajorn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
start Lacasera,viju Milk..You can also add bread if You like

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by neonly: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sell condoms

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by FREEEMANAN(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Royal155:
Enter one bear parlour and squander the money with your girl
Nairalanders.... Chisos

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok
- any business you venture into would affect your studies.
- play nairabet embarassed

21 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ChappyChase: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Use the money toast babe
*modified*
Emiking:
Yes that of the Garry is very good Agro business. I'm into cosmetics as well so if u want to buy and start sailing bar soap that u can make profit of #5000 on each sale u made just call up on 08183529391 or to do the Garry business ( Agribusiness) call in thanks.
*Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!*
I can see two GNLD devils on this thread! Op no follow my previous advice, but no make mistake call these two goat way I just mentioned?
Geoforever:
With that money,you can join a cosmetics company that pays as you buy and introduce more people to do the job.The products are effective,a trial will convince your clients and as you know that looking good is a good business.Everybody want to look good,feel good and make money.All of these is available here in our company.For more information call us on 08035151554
I am a student and I will never buy any soup that is more than #100 so no let that guy deceive say you go make 5k gain for one soup way you sell!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by hakeem4(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
I started with 5k and I do only this two things because of the nature of my school

1). I sell jersey
2). I blog

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by onyepapa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Open a condom shop you will make it believe that lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by kilokeys(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
okpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ignis: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sell pure water.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by jimi4us: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
that number 1 commenter go soon say blogging, watch and see.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by LordMecuzy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
10k too little
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by kennyman2000(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmm... 10k can start up something but that particular thing is what i really dont know
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by james669: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by mastasam(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
if u have ppl dat can buy honey in liters let me know pls

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by oloyedayo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
start selling pure water, zobo and doughnut.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by agarawu23(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
The mod that move this thread to FP is drunk

The op created the thread a month ago and you guys are moving it to fp today. How are you sure he hasn't used the money for another thing.

When they need una, na know go show

Nonsense undecided

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ebengems(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
My brother you can start a recharge card business with that amount. but first look into your strength and your wit as well, then tell yourself the truth. i would recommend you to read this book titled 'rich dad poor dad' by ROBERT KIYOSAKI. it will give you a lot of motivation and insight. God bless you.

Sallah promo sales still going on for AutoCad complete video tutorials at 50% discount. check my signature and profile picture for more info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by sotall(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Learn how to write projects, seminar reports, IT report as well as how to do slide show with Microsoft power point. I bet you, you will never lack cash.

the only thing you need to do is get necessary info
on how to deliver a perfect job.

You don't need capital for this job per say, just your time , your brain ( very important). You can use a public cafe to brows assignments and download journals you will need for your job until you can buy your own laptop with internet connection.

Another thing you can do as a student is sell past questions. I know there are other persons already doing this but here is how to make a difference.

You will get all recent past questions e.g five years till date in different courses for different levels as well as for different departments and faculties.
Some department don't allow students to leave the exam hall with question paper, you can get these ones buy interacting with important persons in the department.

Collect these past questions and make many photocopies possibly outside the school so that if you have any past question that is not in circulation, you can monopolize it and make money.
Now just before exam begins e.g 2 weeks before exam, start going to reading places like library , classes, and just anywhere you know your target customers are , sell to them at a profit.
You can also take it further by making a small book containing 5 years past questions with detailed and correct answers for any course. I bet you , this will sell no matter the competition. just make sure you are unique

9 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by clefstone(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
None. Use the money to eat a decent meal

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by omusiliyu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
If you're staying in hostel, you can sell garri and pure water.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / My Bitter Experience With Registering A Business Name With CAC Online Portal / Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.