Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) (4074 Views)

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) / Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 26, 2015
When General Abdulsalami came to power, he
exhibited an accumulated and accentuated thirst for
money. I stumbled on some documents and video
cassettes even while in retirement. “There was the
case of $40 million contributed by multinationals for
General Sani Abacha’s transmutation to civilian
president. I gave the cassette of his disclosure to
help him clean the system not knowing that he would
use it to clean me out of the system because three
days later I was arrested. I urge the commission to
investigate this money contributed by multinational
towards Abacha’s self-succession. “There was also
the case of Engineer Buba Galadima, Director of
NMA whom General Abdulsalami Abubakar directed
to release N5 billion from the NMA to the minister
through Chief Hope Ozodinma. But Galadima
refused saying it was beyond his power to do so.
That same afternoon, a lorry load of soldiers invaded
his house managed him and took him to an unknown
destination. He was ordered to put in his letter of
resignation so as to look as if he resigned voluntarily
but he refused and asked General Abubakar to fire
him. He was fired and he was given two hours to
vacate his official quarters. “The N5 billion was to be
shared like this: “1.35 to be given to the minister,
Chief Hope would be given N265 million and $18
million would be given to General Abubakar. I have
documents to prove this (He than tendered the
documents). “There is the issue of the printing of
new naira denominations, of 100, 200 and 500. I
shared Mustapha’s opinions on this which he
explained in his testimony that it was a booby trap
for President Olusegun Obasanjo to fail. I have 13
documents to prove this which I shall tender, before
this commission. “When General Abacha was alive
the idea of the printing of new naira denominations
was mooted. Three companies bided for the contract
– J.B. of Munich; Thomas & Co. Of London, and
Bodous of Germany. They all submitted their
quotations. They all agreed on $30 per one thousand
pieces but General Abacha said it was too much. The
agreement was not sealed before his death. When
General Abdulsalami came on board, he said it
should be printed at $45 per thousand. G & D was
given the contract of printing and here was the
company reputed for tax evasion. The company has
offices in Germany, Greece, Spain, Belgium,
Argentina and other places, but only has a liaison
office in Nigeria. The company evaded tax to the
tune of 2 million Dutch marks in Germany. This is the
same company given the job to print the money I
commenced investigations into the activities of this
company but General Abubakar ordered me to stop
it. All these were known to him. “The NTA in its news
at 7 and 9 p.m. on January 11, 2001 reported that a
container load of fake naira notes was discovered in
Jos and Maiduguri. This is what I am talking about.
“During Abdulsalami’s time, our soldiers in ECOMOG
were not treated well at all. General Victor Malu then
ECOMOG Commander once had cause to complain
of adulterated fuel sent to them. When the contract
for the supply of food to our soldiers was changed, it
was given to one lady, I will mention her name later.
When General Abacha was alive 45 dollars was
approved a day for each of our soldiers but when
Gen. Abubakar came to power he increased it. But
instead of giving them the money, they were given
the old rate, where is the balance? “There is the issue
of parting gift to each PRC member. N1 million was
agreed as parting gift for each PRC member or
500,000 dollars. I inquired from two PRC members
later differently. I asked them jokingly that I learnt
you were all given ½ a million dollars as parting gift.
Where is my own share now? But they told me it was
only 50,000 dollars. So what happened to the
remaining 450,000 dollars per each PRC member
times the total PRC members? Before General
Abacha died, he left a foreign reserve of 9.7 billion
dollars. There are papers to show this. But Abubakar
claimed that only 7.17 billion dollars was left in the
reserve what happened to the balance? This reserve
that Abacha accumulated in five years, Abdulsalami
depleted if in nine months. “Eagle Square here in
Abuja was being renovated yearly when General
Oseni was FCT Minister. Consultants were appointed
for the renovation at N230 million. But General
Abdulsalami rejected this and opted for upward
review of N2.3 billion as against N230m. “Also
through 59 million dollars he siphoned from
government coffers he bought a house in London at
5 million pounds renovated it at 1 million pounds.
“Before General Abacha died he approved 66 million
Dutch marks for the maintenance of Alpha jets and
other aircraft. When Abubakar took over he wrote
another memo for the sum of 44,275,000 dollars for
the same maintenance. I would have wished he was
here to cross check if this signature on these
documents were his. “There was also another memo
from the CGS dated March 17 1999 at the injury time
of the administration. There was request for the
purchase of boats at 45 million dollars, purchase of
amphibious plane at 21,747,660 dollars; and 5,000
rain coats jacket to cost 14,500,00 dollars. The
normal cost of one rain coat to pocket were from
rain is 45 dollar per piece and the total cost for the
5,000 rain coats should be 2,9000 dollars. It was
signed by General Abdulsalami Abubakar to be
purchased on ECOMOG issue, apart from the naval
personnel that used to transport the food items, it
was later given to merchant ships. “There is the issue
of Engineer Ibrahim Ali, MD of NPA. General
Abubakar called him one day and told him since
General Abacha did not give you free hand to do
your duties, bring your quotation and I will give you
the wherewithal to execute it. He brought it to
Abdulsalami. He met Alhaji Gidado Idris, former
Secretary to the Federation there. Abdulsalami
approved it for execution but when Ali left
Abdulsalami ordered Gidado Idris to fire Ali when
Gidado wanted to refuse, he told him that if he didn’t
do it somebody else would do it and that was how he
was fired.

nigeriacamera.net/major-al-mustapha-rtd-exposes-ex-head-of-state-lt-gen-abdulsalami-rtd-on-corruption-charges/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by biafranqueen: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Where is this coming from?
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by nnanyereugo(m): 4:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Or rada, wia is dis goin?

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 26, 2015
O boy, money dey this country ooo, Y u thnk abdulsalam hand over sharply, na him knw watin he swallo. He sef no wan die, he wan enjoy wetin he steal.

2 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Obijulius: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Abeg.

BIAFRA things on my mind.

This one na Nigeria problem. Those who are desperate to hold on to one Nigeria should come and comment.

5 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:06am On Aug 26, 2015
i cant doubt that, i even heard he minted cash for personal consumption during his time.

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2015
nothing is impossible in Nigeria when it comes to looting....
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Every one knew his 6 months was used to dry our resources than someone with. Four years but no one knew how he did the magic but the major that speaks with facts and figures ( Almustapha)
If I am not aware of anything I am aware of the fake currency intercepted on ship in 2001 nobody is saint in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by 4Kemzy(m): 5:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Na dem dem, these bunch of thieves have depleted our common wealth since 1960 and yet our not-sure-messaiah, has been bragging of probe of the immediate past administration since he's of a minority and had not been from the notorious military cult. 'Thunder go fire am' if he doesn't extend his probe fist to the pre-democratic era.

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Blueray: 5:24am On Aug 26, 2015
This is quite revealing. Time to really test that maxim that leadership is Nigeria's greatest problem. Hope we have gotten the solution in PMB.
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by redsconsult(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2015
let me stool down here smelling ftc comment later
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Before I really used to think our problem was just bad leaders, but lately I have come to realise our problem far exceeds just bad leaders, its actually a problem of the people, we all as citizens, our ideas are skewed, Mentality upturned, and we now see stealing of public assests n oppression(of people of lower strata) as a way of life , this is replicated all round, in leadership, our security agents, the Bosses in our offices, Just name them, everywhere....

In Nigeria, We now see public office as a means of enriching oneself, If someone occupies a political office n returns home with a modest lifestyle; He is abused and scorned with disdain (called disgraceful) ; But the ones that steals and loot so much is hailed, honoured with titles, have Loyal Boys, with this How do we ever expect to get the soceity right?
We live in a skewed society with Skewed leaders n followers, the Leaders are only a reflection of Us,
To a reasonable extent I do not blame, in a country with poor amd emasculated institutions, these are only meant to abound...

Click on my signature, for car owners and stop wating money on car diagnosis, when u can easily run check ups with ur phones...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Abbycite(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmmn
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by writemeshyahoo: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2015
A pure case of the pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by duduade: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2015
I am still waiting for this guy to come up with a book or memoir about he and his late boss.....

2 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by morbeta(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2015
WHICH WAY NIGERIA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Omololu007(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Nigeria
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by dabigwalls: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by bugzbunny: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Omololu007:
Nigeria

Fight for odua republic
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by WailingWailer00(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Northern monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by fr3do(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Hausa-fulani years of rule has drawn everybody in this country back.

2 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by sammyj: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Story story
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by viczo(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
thnk GEJ for releasing dis man b/cos dis man has d history of nigeria in his hand,backed with evidence.video,audioand print document.more to come

3 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by kenedy175(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2015
It's no news that our past generals put this country in where it is today.

It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
duduade:
I am still waiting for this guy to come up with a book or memoir about he and his late boss.....
the truth is dt almustafa knws too much 2 indict som of dis EX gen-looters, the citizens knowing even quarter of what this guy knws might cause war......I kip on asking mysef why is it dt during obj's 8yr reign he didn't release d guy nor condem him 2 death.

3 Likes

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Thieves exposing thieves.. that's very very cool for non thieves grin

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by chris4gold(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2015
omo naija!
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by vedaxcool(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
There is a general consensus that a great chopping occurred under abdulsalam
Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by blackfase(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
I got good reasons to believe anything Al Musty rolls out on Abdulsalam. That the former loathes d latter is this years understatement. Lets see wher this gonna lead to. Can of worms indeed. Nigeria, a theatre of legendary absurdities.....

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by kamair237(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Military agenda!!!

Almustapha was d second most powerful man in Naija afta Abacha....

He himself said it he surmon installed and made Adusallami president afta d death of Abacha...

1 Like

Re: Major Al-mustapha (rtd) Exposes , Lt- Gen. Abdulsalami (rtd) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2015
FOR REAL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Is Not Treating Igbo People Right - Yerima / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Speech This Today..3/9/2017 / Violence Claims 3,683 Nigerians In 14 Months — Global Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.