Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Africa Courier Express Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa Courier Express Interview (41781 Views)

Apply For ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments!!!!!!!!!! / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) / Africa Courier Express (ACE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Courier Express Interview by kolaitan(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Please who knows anything about Africa Courier Express (ACE Nigeria)? What their test and interview like, working environment, salary wise and the meaning of their initial assessment.. I'm scheduled for an initial assessment this Friday. Any help will be appreciated, especially on the meaning of their initial assessment. Thanks
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by kolaitan(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Help a brother, please......
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Smoovedante: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Also have an interview there tomorrow. Please help
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Buchi11(f): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Hello kolaitan, how was the initial assessment like? Please kindly reply asap.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by kolaitan(m): 5:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Buchi11:
Hello kolaitan, how was the initial assessment like? Please kindly reply asap.

The initial assessment is a 30 question Business Maths test in which you are expected to answer 20 correctly. They will mark it immediately and you will know your score.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by obajoey(m): 5:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks for this contribution bro, I will b with them this friday too.

@buchi, when is ur assessment coming up?
Mine is friday 11th..

kolaitan:

The initial assessment is a 30 question Business Maths test in which you are expected to answer 20 correctly. They will mark it immediately and you will know your score.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Adebhayor(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Please guyz how did u apply?

Help a brother.

Thanks.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by obajoey(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2015
@Kolaitan; what position were you invited to be assessed for? And were you able to confirm their salary range. Sorry for disturbing you on this bro.. Lastly was the test so hard that calculator would be allowed?

Thanking you in anticipation,,,
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Buchi11(f): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thank you Kola

kolaitan:

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by kolaitan(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
obajoey:
@Kolaitan; what position were you invited to be assessed for? And were you able to confirm their salary range. Sorry for disturbing you on this bro.. Lastly was the test so hard that calculator would be allowed?

Thanking you in anticipation,,,

I applied for customer care but the exam is the same for everybody that day in-respective of your department.
I was not able to confirm their salary rang.
The test is a normal test wit percentage and ratio, calculator is no allow
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by naijatjboy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello house, sincerely am not good in calculation. Please how best can you advise me, I got the invite as well.

I'd appreciate you reply.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by tunamania(m): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2015
pls how did u apply for the job
kolaitan:

I applied for customer care but the exam is the same for everybody that day in-respective of your department.
I was not able to confirm their salary rang.
The test is a normal test wit percentage and ratio, calculator is no allow

1 Like

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by kolaitan(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2015
tunamania:
pls how did u apply for the job

Check their website
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by elochukwud9: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Pls house those who attended the test should update us on what to expect next time
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by naijatjboy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please, has anyone gotten an email for a 2nd interview invite .

Anyone with information should keep us apprised. Thank you
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Buchi11(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2015
Hello naijatjboy,
Did you get a mail for the stage two interview?

naijatjboy:
Please, has anyone gotten an email for a 2nd interview invite .

Anyone with information should keep us apprised. Thank you
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by naijatjboy(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello Buchi,

Were you available for the first? Which of the ladies were you?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by obajoey(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2015
I have not gotten the 2nd interview invite as well.. Lets keep finger crossed...
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Please i got a message for the second stage of the interview yesterday pls who knows what the second stage is all about, have been asked to come to the finance department
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by kvalentine(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
damybamss:
Please i got a message for the second stage of the interview yesterday pls who knows what the second stage is all about, have been asked to come to the finance department

Have also get the message for the second stage too,plz how is it like
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by naijatjboy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where did you get it? Your email?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
I dont know yet, got it vía email
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by watzz: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
please help.. I got a mail for an invite, first stage. please what type of questions is their test plus is there going to be an interview afterwards.. please I need your views.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
No interview afterwards, they are just 30 simple mathematics, fractions, decimal, plus nd minus. Just take your time to read the questions carefully, most of the questions doesnt even need calculation if you understand them, and write the answers correctly.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by watzz: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2016
damybamss:
No interview afterwards, they are just 30 simple mathematics, fractions, decimal, plus nd minus. Just take your time to read the questions carefully, most of the questions doesnt even need calculation if you understand them, and write the answers correctly.

thanks a lot brother, really appreciate just that my mathematics is nothing to write home about.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
also got a mail, seriously dunno what to xpect nor what their pay is like... any1 with useful info. ?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by nikkyxluv01(f): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
please oo, I did my test with ace on 11th of DEC,2015 n av not heard from dem... please those people receiving msg for 2nd interview, when did you write your test with them
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2016
nikkyxluv01:
please oo, I did my test with ace on 11th of DEC,2015 n av not heard from dem... please those people receiving msg for 2nd interview, when did you write your test with them
i was slated for 11th actually, but i pleaded for a reschedule, took it 16th of dec..
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
but seriously, to those who hvnt writtn theirs, worry less, its a piece of cake.. simple simple maths. 30 qstns for 20mins w/o calculator. qstns such as 275+325, half of 122 ati beebeelo. worry less, it shal be a walk-ova.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is it still open??

How we go use apply naa? sad
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by pricelesshoney(f): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Pls is anyone working there now,I just need info on salary structure,thanks in anticipation
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by pyths102: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Hello please. my test is today. are we to wear complete suit or just shirt and tie is okay? . and is there any interview after the test?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dressing to a Job Interview (Pics) - Hit Or Miss? / 11 Financial Steps You Should Take Before Age 40 / 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.