Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

At Last Nda Result Is Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last Nda Result Is Out! (3848 Views)

Nda Result Will Be Out Today Or Next Monday / Nda Result / When Is Nda Result Coming Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Nda Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2009
Hello house the Nigerian Defence Academy Result is out
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by finbsint: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2009
hello how can i see the list of the result, want to confirm if its the last exam that was written on feb 2 2009 that is out? get back to me pls finbar2fine@yahoo.com
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by kasman2007(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2009
Please were can we find the list for the NDA result pls advice this is my email kasman2007@yahoo.ca
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2009
Please is it the exam dat was written on d 21st of February, 2009 please kindly tell me where i can get the result thru easygoing2hardx@yahoo.com.

I heard dey are still marking it ooo
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by kasman2007(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
but you said it was out before
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2009
Jst 2 creat awareness yu knw, so dat i will knw hw many pple wrote d exam on NLD
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by kasman2007(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2009
ok no wahala but when is out let us knw sha ,
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by weh: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2009
am not sure dat d result is out
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by uchvic(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
Jst 2 creat awareness yu knw, so dat i will knw hw many pple wrote d exam on NLD

u no sabi post blogs,

nxt time u com out plain and ask and stop spreading rumour because u self no dey sure say d result don com out

4 una wey write d exam and u wey post this nonsense, the result will be published in one of the nigerian daily newspaper,

Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2009
I've never seen any results from those guys. People just contribute to the fat bellies of those army officers and annoyingly every year. What you will see it the list pasted somewhere in the school and some people will be interviewed, then admit some candidates with a letter from Emirs, army generals etc.If you've options push them, I know of someone, that wrote that exam, but has since enrolled in Unijos.Waste of time as if they want to defend this cartoon sef.Go in and sell arms to ND boys!
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by uchvic(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
The issue of NDA is "WHO U KNOW" the defence system is so messed up to the extent of no repentance

I wrote NDA in 2005. before the exam commenced, I saw some top Military personnel coming with their own candidate

to the exam hall, where they'll handover their candidate to the ordinary recruit who were invigilators

and after the exams, then they will call Jaji ( defence hq)[i] with their connection after which out of 100 people who hail

from yola state that sat for the exam, only 12 people will be admitted to the academy.

and the 12 are the children of the influencials in the society,

Bros, forget NDA na big man pickin full their, poor man pickin no get mouth

because dem no dey award person based on wat u merit rather[b][i] " WHO U KNOW"
[/b]

wish all of una success,
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by larayat(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2009
uchvic:

u no sabi post blogs,

nxt time u com out plain and ask and stop spreading rumour because u self no dey sure say d result don com out

4 una wey write d exam and u wey post this nonsense, the result will be published in one of the nigerian daily newspaper,

so awarness is also picture inclusive, lol
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by Hardar4lag(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2009
@uchvic mind hw yu reply oooo, who dey post rubbish?
(Na mate dey coursr am)
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by c33b33(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2009
you just have to relax till august for the list of successfull candidates and reserves, nothing like result cool
Re: At Last Nda Result Is Out! by thollar(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2009
pls tell me the procedures to follow to check the NDA result.
And contact me on princeransom20@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Programme In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education / Yabatech Part Time Courses / Who Is Ciroma Adekunle Chukuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.