Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned (9612 Views)

Adsense Account Banned Before Withdrawal? Contact Me / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by UltimateDaniel(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Yes!
What makes you think most Google Adsense accounts get banned easily without apology from Google Adsense Team?

Few days ago, a very close dude was seriously complaining bitterly to me of what Google Adsense did to him, by banning his account with about $700+. To the lay man, that is pure wickedness...

Let's look at it from this angle, many bloggers are not even interested whether the click will be beneficiary to the Advertisers. All they demand for is a click. Well if you are such a person, you could likely be the next person to get Google shocker!

The fact that social medias such as Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp have a way of generating you traffic and also getting you site up on the search engines should not warrant you the epitome to spam in there. We have so many spam on Facebook in particular. Such traffic you feel, you generate from Facebook groups and pages is not an organic traffic. Google respects organic traffic. Why don't you spend more time in generating something meaningful, work on SEO and lots of other stuffs to get real traffic, rather than joining Facebook groups and spamming them, to feel you're BLOGGING... YOU ARE DOING NOTHING!!!

Some weeks ago, a close pal was also into such act, he discovered his earnings were fluctuating, I told him to stop it. of which he did. Just in 24hours his earnings became stable. Google expect you to know how much they take invalid clicks serious, so you should know your visitors.

The bottom line here is, stop spamming social media and start creating original contents to generate organic traffic that would lead to nice earnings, than getting facebook traffic leading to too much invalid clicks... YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT COULD BE IN A GREAT DANGER BY DOING THAT...

SOURCE:http://mightydaniel..com/2015/08/spamming-social-medias-like-facebook.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by UltimateDaniel(m): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
born2lead01:
God bless you for this
Amen, thank you man...
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
Yes!
What makes you think most Google Adsense accounts get banned easily without apology from Google Adsense Team?

Few days ago, a very close dude was seriously complaining bitterly to me of what Google Adsense did to him, by banning his account with about $700+. To the lay man, that is pure wickedness...

Let's look at it from this angle, many bloggers are not even interested whether the click will be beneficiary to the Advertisers. All they demand for is a click. Well if you are such a person, you could likely be the next person to get Google shocker!

The fact that social medias such as Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp have a way of generating you traffic and also getting you site up on the search engines should not warrant you the epitome to spam in there. We have so many spam on Facebook in particular. Such traffic you feel, you generate from Facebook groups and pages is not an organic traffic. Google respects organic traffic. Why don't you spend more time in generating something meaningful, work on SEO and lots of other stuffs to get real traffic, rather than joining Facebook groups and spamming them, to feel you're BLOGGING... YOU ARE DOING NOTHING!!!

Some weeks ago, a close pal was also into such act, he discovered his earnings were fluctuating, I told him to stop it. of which he did. Just in 24hours his earnings became stable. Google expect you to know how much they take invalid clicks serious, so you should know your visitors.

The bottom line here is, stop spamming social media and start creating original contents to generate organic traffic that would lead to nice earnings, than getting facebook traffic leading to too much invalid clicks... YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT COULD BE IN A GREAT DANGER BY DOING THAT...

SOURCE:http://mightydaniel..com/2015/08/spamming-social-medias-like-facebook.html
What about Facebook Ads and posting your updates on ur site's fan page is it also a crime against Adsense?
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by sukkot: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
cool
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by BUAR(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Okk
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by NinaArsenal(f): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by dOnLarich: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
all the girls them they dance galala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by money121(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by hamaworld(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Not in naija
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by asumo12: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Davido 2014

grin

dOnLarich:
all the girls them they dance galala
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by asumo12: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
daz all?

sad
sukkot:
cool
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
What is this
Banning people on your site!!! Rubbish
This nairaland sef... Boys don tire to dey open new account and gmail!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by bufness(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
lol lovely people, checkout www.galvinggrey..com.ng
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by dOnLarich: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
asumo12:
Davido 2014
grin
cheesy
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by sukkot: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
asumo12:
daz all?

sad
yup wink
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by prewty(f): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by dOnLarich: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by feldido(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
How is sharing your links on your Facebook Wall or groups spamming?

2 Likes

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Which one be adaeze account again
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by dOnLarich: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
FP yay . kudos to GLO 4G network
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Samsexy8: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Noted
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by sylvar02(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please in blogger I read some certain countries you have to wait 6months before your blog wiill qualify for adsense. Please is Nigeria among the countries?
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by naijaedutech: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
People believe this crap??

I was thinking OP will refer us to some Google documentation only for him to be telling me about his friend.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Calismart(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
ilobasama:
Which one be adaeze account again
E no be only Adaeze.
What of Adanma?
grin
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by osile2012: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lies, he had $700+ and account was banned, i guess he was waiting for it to be $1m to withdraw. Google will not ban you for traffic generated from social media. They dont care which media your traffic comes from as long as you are not the one influencing the click. E.G telling people to click on google ads.

They will put into consideration how long your site has been up and the number of clicks your getting to balance it. So if i spend money like we do to promote the site on my signature with facebook ads, google will ban me for traffic ?

When ever i spend on facebook ads, i notice my traffic increases as expected and so does my revenue . So ask your friend to tell u the truth or you tell us the truth why he was banned.

Or did you just cook this story up to make FP ?

8 Likes

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by yomalex(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oya salaye
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by naijaedutech: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
osile2012:
Lies, he had $700+ and account was banned, i guess he was waiting for it to be $1m to withdraw. Google will not ban you for traffic generated from social media. They dont care which media your traffic comes from as long as you are not the one influencing the click. E.G telling people to click on google ads.

They will put into consideration how long your site has been up and the number of clicks your getting to balance it. So if i spend money like we do to promote the site on my signature with facebook ads, google will ban me for traffic ?

When ever i spend on facebook ads, i notice my traffic increases as expected and so does my revenue . So ask your friend to tell u the truth or you tell us the truth why he was banned.

Or did you just cook this story up to make FP ?

I wonder why someone will come to a forum as big as Nairaland to spew rubbish and expect everybody to clap for him.

And the mods allowed this on FP...

1 Like

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by sylvar02(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
sylvar02:
Please in blogger I read some certain countries you have to wait 6months before your blog wiill qualify for adsense. Please is Nigeria among the countries?

Pls anybody?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.