Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,146 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 (28504 Views)

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by montestic(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
A 67‎-year old pastor and grandfather, Felix Adebayo, has been nabbed by operatives of the Edo State Police Command for allegedly defiling a 10-year old girl in Ubiane community, Aviele, Etsako West local government area of the state.

The suspect who was arrested on Thursday last week, was paraded on Tuesday at the Command’s headquarters in Benin, alongside 35 other suspects arrested for various crimes.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Stephen Onwochei, who paraded the suspects,‎ said the detained cleric unlawfully had carnal knowledge of the little girl when she was sent to collect a mobile phone from his apartment.

“He carried the child and started whatever he felt like doing,” Onwochei said.

However, Adebayo who claimed to be a pastor, confessed to his crime, but blamed the act on the handiwork of the “devil.”

“‎I have a wife. I do not know what happened that led me to insert my hand in her private part. It is the devil,” he said.

Earlier while addressing journalists in his office, the State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Samuel Adegbuyi, announced that a total of 117 suspects were arrested between July and August for various crimes.

A breakdown of the figure shows that 35 suspects were apprehended for armed robbery; 20 for kidnapping; 33 for cultism; 10 for unlawful possession of firearms; 6 for murder and 13 for rape and defilement.

Adegbuyi who commended members of the public for giving useful information to the police in its effort to combat crime, assured that officers and men of the command are ready to confront and tame an expected rise in crime in the ember months.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/26/pastor-67-arrested-for-defiling-girl-10-in-edo/
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Tell that devil to help you in the court of law.

Anu Mpama

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
SO DEVIL DIDN'T SEE FIRE OR SHREDDER TO GIVE YOU SO YOU PUT YOUR FINGERS?

YOU AND THAT DEVIL SURE NEEDS JESUS

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by 4reala(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry, na d devil go also follow u enjoy ur jail term

11 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Omotayor123(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Devil indeed! undecided

Fake pastors Everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Devil indeed! undecided
Nor mind am

5 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Naija I hail thee
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by nikkiking(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2015
The rate at which crimes are being committed these days baffled me shocked shocked.

Cleric among others also commit all sorts of crimes.... sometimes i am tempted to ask "God were are you".

Mean why pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kennyman2000(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmm... May God help us..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands..
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Richie0974: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Why do they keep lying on the devil..... If devil push you... Push am back na... God no go vex...

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Atmmachine(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
OK.
What's his name ??
Adebayo ??

& he's from the most sophisticated & hard working tribe on earth.
# Yellow Bar.

22 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by veekid(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
liar
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by walemadu: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
ok nah -----> Biz boost

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Jeromejnr(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Na this kind thing go hit frontpage.

There are better topics that can help edify people but they will never make frontpage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by mentorandfriend(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
What a pastor!!!

And the world is passing away, and the lusts of it; but he that does the will of God shall abide forever.
1 John 2:17.

3 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by mikkypel(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Devil would just be amazed at the level of evil accusations.. Devil can charge you for public assault ooo
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by wisefizz(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
uh........... DEVIL AGAIN?

THIS MAN CALLED DEVIL MUST BE PROBE

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by adesegun121(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2015
End time pastor.. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by oladefirst2(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
THERE is no devil anywhere in fact you are do devil.stopping laying accusing finger on d devil for what he was oblivion about. Hypocrite that facade himself man of God.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Godwinfrank1: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
S2pid
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Why not cut off that finger with razor blade and feed it to the devil?
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by maxiuc(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok the devil took ur hand insert it in her private part abi I thought they said the more older you grow the more ur sexual orgy decreases so at 67 why is his kini still dangling
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Fernandowski(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
The devil that dey look for surebet to stake made u do such??
Story for the gods!!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kasheemawo(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Christianity should encourage polygamy this will curb act of raping by our nigerian pastors

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by thorpido(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2015
You've got the devil to defend you now.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kayo80(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Devil being blamed for everything since 10,000BC
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by eleko1: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2015
sad
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2015
end time pastors messing xtrianity up. God will surely judge them.
God, please
forgive them for
they dont know what
they are
doing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Csami(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm even devil don dey vex for the phedopile. Oya since the devil made you do it can you please tell me what he(the devil) look like and the cloth he was putting on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Kidnappers Arrested In Bauchi After Fierce Gun Battle With Policemen. Photos / Lagos Police Rescue A White Man From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.