Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Kids And Cartoons Movies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids And Cartoons Movies (664 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Please Help My Kids And I To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kids And Cartoons Movies by PeyButtons(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Please I need sincere advice on this. My son watches SPD a lot and just yesterday my standing mirror got shattered while doing the moves learnt from the cartoon. I've banned him from watching the CD but please,I need names of educational cartoon movies that is safe for children under 10 years of age. Thanks in advance.
Re: Kids And Cartoons Movies by PeyButtons(f): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
PeyButtons:
Please I need sincere advice on this. My son watches SPD a lot and just yesterday my standing mirror got shattered while doing the moves learnt from the cartoon. I've banned him from watching the CD but please,I need names of educational cartoon movies that is safe for children under 10 years of age. Thanks in advance.
Thanks to those that sent me pm about this

(1) (Reply)

10mins Morning Devotion Drama! / His Room Mate Snores Loud. / I Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.