Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Agricultural Financing Credit Support Scheme In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agricultural Financing Credit Support Scheme In Nigeria (1516 Views)

Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / Stanbic IBTC, NIRSAL, Seal N50billion Agric Financing Deal / Sme's And Startups Apply For Kb Business Support Scheme OF N500K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Financing Credit Support Scheme In Nigeria by kellyjoesteve: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
In todays world Agricultural sector as we know is the largest employer of labour, and over the years in Nigeria our over dependence on oil have really affected us badly, painting the agric sector as unimportance sector that contribute nothing to the development of our economy, but we all knows that no country in the world from time memory can survive without agriculture. And thank God at last we have beginning to realize great advantages that are bound in agriculture, our government have finally decided to diversify the economy especially in agric sector. A great development that we all must embrace to get the best out of it. If am to start mentioning advantages that are bound in agriculture you will agree with me that this post will not be enough to contain it, but that is not the really issue today as am here to inform or update those interested in agriculture ways they can obtain loan to boast their out put and as well contribute greatly to the development of the sector. First to get loan for agriculture is not that really hard inasmuch as we know the kind of country we are into, once there is announcement for one project that offer credit facilities you will see everybody rushing there, with some even not knowing the essence of the credit or loan, while some of those who knows much about the project will along the line chose to divert the loan for other personal use. But there are those who truly understand the project, decide to follow the due process without much hindrance and eventually obtain the loan they need, to help them boast the sector. In Nigeria today there are few banks that offer credit CLICK HERE to download CBN information on the Agric Credit Scheme, but you must understand that The Product is designed to offer credit facilities to farmers under the Agriculture Loan Scheme initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria and to get this loan you must be in Paid Employment, Micro, Small farmers, Medium and Large scale farmers, Corporate Organisations, NGOs, Govt and its agencies engaged in Crop production/cultivation, Poultry, Fishery, Animal Husbandry, Plantation Agriculture, Agro processing, farm machinery and hire services. Haven said all this i will go ahead to mention the few banks that offer credit facilities so you can chose the one you like and apply
facilities to farmers and to get this credit you must fully present them with evidence some pictures of
your farm in some case they might even request that you take them there to see the farm or the land where you are going to start the project. In my own take i really don't see anything much about this, so long as t you are sure of what you want. And like i said before there are few banks that support this move but the fact that CBN of Nigeria is involve makes it easily for all who are interested in obtaining loan from those banks that are involve. It will interest you to know that every year the Central Bank of Nigeria release nothing less than 200 Billion Naira in agric loan to help solve the problem of capital in farming business across the whole country more especially for small and large scale farmers. continue from here http://careinsure..com/2015/08/agricultural-financing-credit-support.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Put Life Crocodile On Sale In Maryland Lagos.picture - / The Amazon Of Product Testing Finally in Nigeria (For Startups) / I Am Selling Peat Moss And Nursery Trays To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.