Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Three Years Of Unemployment Ended - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (19957 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by deltateam: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin

May all other jobless nairalanders waiting for their own, get in Jesus name

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I say Amen for your own sake. At least you won't be jostling for front page again not when you have lots of paper work to do and an impatient boss.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by trapQ: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
I have the book "richest man in Babylon" wink
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hacter of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by UjSizzle(f): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Godwin smiley
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Bigsteveg(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being in labor market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.

I tap into this in Jesus Name, i'll be celebrating mine soon.

Congrats bro. #enjoy
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats..
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by rhames(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being in labor market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.

and i wish u long life,prosperity and success on the job. But think ahead. In the 21st century Nigeria needs entrepreneurs at all levels. May you be the next Dangote of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by abbeYhart(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by khaynoni(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
If you know what people call "for reference purpose", you'll understand why I quoted this post. Nice one ben
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hacter of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by montees(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrat, God bless you
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

Oga, this is about the most intelligent advice I ever saw on nairaland. I hope op takes it
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
I also got a job and will be resuming next week. But I don't know why am not as excited as you are. Goodluck mister 8 to 4 is a bit fun.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by nochildsplay(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Praaaaaaaaaaissssssseeee God
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

Nice advice but very unlikely! 40% of your income on investments? Isn't that a little high? Let's assume the man makes 150k a month, 40% of that is 60K, he's left with 90K. Oh right you also advice saving 10% of income so he's left with 75k. Let's not forget tithe, he now has 60k left, food and transportation would take at least half of that leaving him with 30k. With 30K he'll give family, girlfriend or wife, pay for recharge cards, probably want to buy an extra pair of pants and/or shirt, Nepa and water bill remains. This is just my own little analysis, I didn't even factor in taxes, faaji money and other miscellaneous grin grin grin
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Davidbee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
ogaprime:

Lool...as per say village wiich dem don go international using spiritual satellite and cctv

Congrats to him tho

The 4G network wey those witches dey use, no be for here o
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by judedwriter(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
thank God your CV hasn't expired cheesy congrats man.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by urchbarbie(f): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
pendusky:
CONGRATULATIONS. wink wink wink. SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SO LUCKY LIKE ME THAT WAS EMPLOYED BEFORE I EVEN FINISH SCHOOL... WELCOME TO THE CLUB....
na so dear. pose jare. na God do am

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulation, I key into this
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by CodeHouse: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats, Stay Employed!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Dstarst(f): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ikkkkk: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
You are very lucky. I got mine after 6 years.
Congrats
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Lildav: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
THANK GOD O!!!!! HE ALONE COULD HAVE DONE THIS!! MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED,kaa Bi Osi jesU!!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by gwas(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Bollinger(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
abbey621:

Nice advice but very unlikely! 40% of your income on investments? Isn't that a little high? Let's assume the man makes 150k a month, 40% of that is 60K, he's left with 90K. Oh right you also advice saving 10% of income so he's left with 75k. Let's not forget tithe, he now has 60k left, food and transportation would take at least half of that leaving him with 30k. With 30K he'll give family, girlfriend or wife, pay for recharge cards, probably want to buy an extra pair of pants and/or shirt, Nepa and water bill remains. This is just my own little analysis, I didn't even factor in taxes, faaji money and other miscellaneous grin grin grin

Tell me you are joking. There is a reason they are called INVESTMENTS. That's why some people are rich and some are poor. Nobody said it's easy. If it were that easy, everybody would be rich. Suffer now and enjoy later.

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by pendusky(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
urchbarbie:
na so dear. pose jare. na God do am
Thank My Barr Miss grin

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by jackpot(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

good
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by SpaceWorld2013(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
congratulations. to God be the glory
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by mymissingrib(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin

May all other jobless nairalanders waiting for their own, get in Jesus name

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
including u ameeen
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by idu1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
CONGRATULATIONS. grin grin grin grin grin buT hw much is d pay grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice questiongrin

But y u come dey laff plenty?
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by spencekat(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations...... Certificate may get you a job but good ATTITUDE sustain it
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by tonimenia: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Victory at last!

Congraulations!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by gbeseun(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats broooo

The Life Of An Average Graduate In Nigeria / 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2