Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. (2386 Views)

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars : EXPLORER 2002-2009 TRANSMISSION. / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars : Ford Edge Cooling System / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ford Ford focus has greatly enhance emissions legislation and reduce fuel consumption with application of twin ignition coil that controls the exhaust back pressure.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Ford edge : turbine speed sensor(tss) and output speed sensor(oss) fault code doesn't imply defective sensor, but the speed variations of the driver to driven of the transmission should be checked.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Ford edge cooling fans electrical gadgets shouldn't handled by a competent auto-electrician, else unnecessary partial circuits will be created and eventually damage the cooling fans control unit.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Avoid the use of various sides brake fluid, it will react with the seals and damage the master cylinder also affect the ABS hydraulic assembly
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2018
When a/c is off, car Interior temperature can be high, have the vent control checked by adjusting to the proper direction or replace the faulty component.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2018
People are disappointed with their cars a/c working and diminishing always, then finally say, there are no competent a/c men, unlike Ford people don't go through this unpleasant issue of a/c
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Ford E350 is suitable in all areas, despite the fact that the engine is electronically managed, it's an open loop, mean that the pcm(brain box) needs no programming and the suspension is durable, it last like donkey years as they encounter rough roads.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2018
O2 sensor is a paizo resistor that help in the correction of carbon(II)oxide of the exhaust constituents which is poisonous to Human's health and also destroy atmospheric ozone layers.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2018
Ford F150 is highly efficient on farm land and remote area, its 4WD is positive lock that easily pull the vehicle out of sand or swamp
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2018
Ford headlamps have high durability, mostly last till the lifespan of the vehicle, it's hardly occur that you replace it.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by siroms: 12:38pm On May 13, 2018
can u help out with 2008 FORD edge alternator issue
I have used 3 and still d problem persist.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by bigsam75: 6:39am On May 14, 2018
I have a clean buy and drive ford windstar 1998model for sale at just 300k,contact me on 08055071751 both call and whatsapp.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2018
siroms:

Still within the scope of Ford. You can call this numbers 07069191035 or 08089670554.
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by ojeysky(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
siroms:

Hello it's an old post but I wonder how did you eventually fix this issue? I have someone with similar challenge with his ford edge same year
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2021
ojeysky:

Hello it's an old post but I wonder how did you eventually fix this issue? I have someone with similar challenge with his ford edge same year

Like I said, you can call or message Femtopford on 07069191035 or 08089670554
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by ojeysky(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Femtopford:

Like I said, you can call or message Femtopford on 07069191035 or 08089670554

Was actually asking about the experience of @siroms if calling the numbers was how it was solved it will be good to know that
Re: Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Cars. by Femtopford(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2021
ojeysky:

Was actually asking about the experience of @siroms if calling the numbers was how it was solved it will be good to know that

Definitely Sir, going through the contract will give all details and requirements that are needed to know.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Years Driving Experience Do I Need To Drive From Abuja To Ibadan / .. / Pontiac Vibe Vs Toyota Corolla.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.