Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) (2610 Views)

Get This Dinning Set Now / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
So guys I just prepared something to eat and walked past the dinning,and it occurred,I can't remember the last time I ate there. I just put my food on a tray and just sit in front of the TV or go my room

So let's talk for fun

*when was the last time you ate on your dinning

*what other uses has a dinning table

*Is it really useful or just another piece of furniture for decoration

Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
it serves only one purpose for me - to iron my clothes whenever am able to do that myself.

cant even remember anyone ever using it. time to give out the damn thing and maybe put an indoor table tennis there. undecided

modified - i rmber! mine served a special purpose on 3 diffrnt occasions so far - it served as a bed for quickie x... lipsrsealed

Ebiz12:
So guys I just prepared something to eat and walked past the dinning,and it occurred,I can't remember the last time I ate there. I just put my food on a tray and just sit in front of the TV or go my room
So let's talk for fun
*when was the last time you ate on your dinning
*what other uses has a dinning table
*Is it really useful or just another piece of furniture for decoration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:
it serves only one purpose for me - to iron my clothes whenever am able to do that myself.

cant even remember anyone ever using it. time to give out the damn thing and maybe put an indoor table tennis there. undecided

modified - i rmber! mine served a special purpose on 3 occasions so far - it served as a bed for x... lipsrsealed

grin
You funny sha! Yours is still very useful then,the modified part though cheesy
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by MzzTega(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
I use the dinning wella.
In school,i use my bed or the floor.
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Growing up, one other important use of the dining table was for playing ping pong shocked lipsrsealed..my parents taught us how to play there...way before they bought the actual game table cheesy
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Iaz93: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
That's if I even have the time to cook.
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
MzzTega:
I use the dinning wella.

In school,i use my bed or the floor.

grin

All follow for dinning
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
milychocs:
Growing up, one other important use of the dining table was for playing ping pong shocked lipsrsealed..my parents taught us how to play there...way before they bought the actual game table cheesy

I've learnt another use cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by esof1(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
I still eat on my dinning table. I enjoy using it as a reading table too.

1 Like

Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Dannan: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
A dinning table has many uses. Used to place food, used for impromptu family meetings, used as a reading table, used as a tray to put the cakes and desserts I make before I finally pack them. Used as a joint for hot gist too. grin
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by MARKone(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
It is still very useful, anytime I want to enjoy a meal, I prefer using the dinning table, I am well balanced and relaxed, the food moves freely, unlike when am using the settee, I get filled up easily, so for me it is still very useful.

1 Like

Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by oshorlabyC(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2015
I honestly can't remember last time I used it, abeggi, sitting room floor, bed, na im sure pass to eat jare. To read?? I do so sometimes, will explore d quickie s** part to grin
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by ajanaku2(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2015
smiley
Re: The Dinning Table *just How Useful*(SEE PICS) by Harvard13(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
i always use it at home unless the family is eating together from one tray then we all go to the parlour with smaller table.
house rules: no leaving dining until ure done eating. unless you so badly convince them or find an excuse to watch tv while eating (very rare).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Please What Do You Think Of This Lady? Picture / Flogging In School / Can A Cheating Husband Truly Love His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.