Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Your Experience With Longhall Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Experience With Longhall Consulting (1031 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Longhall Consulting by sweet2blv: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
please house, i am planning to go for a PMP training at Longhall consulting and i plan to write the certification after the training. please is there anyone who has done pmp training with them in the past to please advice or orientiate me
Re: Your Experience With Longhall Consulting by ndcide(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
sweet2blv:
please house, i am planning to go for a PMP training at Longhall consulting and i plan to write the certification after the training. please is there anyone who has done pmp training with them in the past to please advice or orientiate me

Did you still do it, how was it.

(1) (Reply)

Independent Sales Reps Needed In Port Harcourt And Its Environs / Why 2.3 Million People Wanted This Job / Office Assitant Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.