Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:08 AM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46243 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
LOVELINENG:
www.lovelineng.com
Big mueh to ur site i like ur domain name, love niche ,nice logo there ,being a wordpress blog is already seo enabled just focus on getting good backlinks and write a well optimized post then try to share posts to forums and social media sites
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
avurlerby:
Aheadtechnologies.blog.com
Great niche but try to change your domain to a custom one, also the templates need to be change bro above all this u are gud to go

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Astutechris(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Check out www.naijaetech.com

And OP I like you niche. Keep it up.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
help in reviewing http://bokoharams.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bolkay47(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=teamg post=37384505]help in reviewing http://bokoharams.com[/quotelol
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bolkay47(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com
looks like you are currently applying a template on your blog?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by duketunde: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
teamg:
help in reviewing http://bokoharams.com
[quote author=bolkay47 post=37384901][/quote]

am serious here I brought the domain some weeks ago, pls what did you think about the domain
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
bolkay47:

looks like you are currently applying a template on your blog?
yeah bro trying to get a responsive one

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
teamg:

am serious here I brought the domain some weeks ago, pls what did you think about the domain
Bro u dey fear me with ur domain name lol the mobile views is dope but the desktop is nt okay for my likeness also try not to copy contents agane
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
duketunde:
check out www.duketundesblog.com
Nice template bro both mobile and desktop but try to rearrange ur gadgets well
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Astutechris:
Check out www.naijaetech.com

And OP I like you niche. Keep it up.
Bro not lying i love ur site pass mine i appreciate your unique contents ,well designed template, favicon and ur niche . thumbs up just reach out to ur targeted audience
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by mayorisaac: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kindas3325:

wow u have a great website good template, designs and good niche try to change your domain to a custom one u can buy one from godaddy for 1.17$ just go to www.godaddy.com and at the check out page apply a coupon code click http://www.bloggertasks.com/2015/08/offiial-godaddy-coupon-promo-codes-for.html to read more on it .
Best of luck
please can you help with the godaddy coupon package?

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oteneaaron(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
check this out bro.... www.nairaonline.com.ng

i just started it early august...... thanks..
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Sadiq3051(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kindas3325:

Nice blog with unique contents i love ur heirachy ,gud pagination style u are just superb i opened ur site on opera browser but it brought an error at the downside showing an implemented adsense code but the code didn't work right

yea Das true AdSense no wan approved my application
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bolkay47(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kindas3325:

yeah bro trying to get a responsive one
please check out my site now. from copyscape
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
mayorisaac:
please can you help with the godaddy coupon package?
Year just click on that link and read the full post about it

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
oteneaaron:
check this out bro.... www.nairaonline.com.ng

i just started it early august...... thanks..
Love ur site though but ur content is full of plagiarism try not to copy agane

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by chichriso: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
[color=990000]CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK [/color]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Panshow(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please Help me review my tech blog
www.techystop.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by omozu1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am just starting Www.yourhealthandmy..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by donwise1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls help me check and review mine www.wizytechs.com

tenx
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deesdee: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
can someone comment on my hausa blog pls what do u think about it. www.gamsheka.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Panshow:
Please Help me review my tech blog
www.techystop.com
Keep it up bro like ur contents

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
deesdee:
can someone comment on my hausa blog pls what do u think about it. www.gamsheka.com
Its dope but try to add jump breaks after 200-250 words the posts are too long

2 Likes

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
donwise1:
pls help me check and review mine www.wizytechs.com

tenx
Best of best u tried bro but work more on producing quality contents some are plagiarised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deesdee: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
what can someone consider before starting to place peoples adverts on blog?

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
omozu1:
I am just starting Www.yourhealthandmy..com
lots of erors bro

1. Change ur template to learn how to do that click here http://www.bloggertasks.com/2015/08/-easiest-ways-to-installupload_13.html

2. Try to put read more in ur posts

3. Site don't load on ucbrowser ,just change ur template

4. Your post title should be in title case
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
deesdee:
what can someone consider before starting to place peoples adverts on blog?

Consider your traffic rate if it is pretty much you are good to go
Also consider the content u are placing ads on.

An lastly consider how popular ur site is

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deesdee: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
like how much traffic do i need to start asking people to pay for advert
Kindas3325:

Consider your traffic rate if it is pretty much you are good to go
Also consider the content u are placing ads on.

An lastly consider how popular ur site is
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
deesdee:
like how much traffic do i need to start asking people to pay for advert
Just make sure you make it to top 100 website in nig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.