Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46532 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by tuazor: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
hello fellas, i have been blogging since 2011, adsence has denied my application once but am determined. just finished upgrading my blog, please help me check what am not doing correctly as i plan to apply for adsence soonest

here is the blog>>> www.franktuazor..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Sodia(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
www.seomush.com - Get the Latest on Blogging SEO Affiliate Marketing and More.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by shamilp7(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Wow
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Aminat508(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
For your latest news update, entertainment, celebrity and fashion tips amiloaded.com got you covered.

www.Amiloaded.com

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by flokii: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
For your latest news update, entertainment, celebrity and fashion tips amiloaded.com got you covered.

www.Amiloaded.com

grin

naso jare...

i don check am out, nice concept, nice logo

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Aminat508(f): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

grin

naso jare...

i don check am out, nice concept, nice logo

grin grin Thanks dear Just new.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Zebeto(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bbee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
freshicare.com

imakemoneytips.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Caspian22(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
My blog is www.youmustgethealthy.com An amazing and funny health blog... first of its kind. Please I need reviews
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by HourGlass3: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
[url]aegishot..com.ng[/url]

I am not interested in adsense or making money, all I want is traffic, can you help out in any way
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
http://otownloaded.com . where entertainment is being entertained,detained and ordained.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
http://otownloaded.com . where entertainment is being entertained,detained and ordained.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by loadedgizzy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Zebeto(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2016
pls review this site for me www.blinknaija.com and whatsapp me for what you reviewed 08162367847
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by HourGlass3: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
And where is the reviewer
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ADULTBASE(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aminat hope you are not doing much copy & paste?
Anyways i want to help your blog grow soonest,i will be giving you at least 1 original contents in a wee not less than 2000 words that are not from any website.
These are the websites that you may need to get informations :
1.Peoplesgist.com
2./entertainment
3.Nicenaija.com
lot more loading!
Aminat508:

www.Amiloaded.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Aminat508(f): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
ADULTBASE:
Aminat hope you are not doing much copy & paste?
Anyways i want to help your blog grow soonest,i will be giving you at least 1 original contents in a wee not less than 2000 words that are not from any website.
These are the websites that you may need to get informations :
1.Peoplesgist.com
2./entertainment
3.Nicenaija.com
lot more loading!
ohhh. Thank u.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by buruike(f): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com
Hi
Could you help check
www.healthyusblog.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by HourGlass3: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
ADULTBASE:

Adultbase can you please check mine?

[url]aegishot..com.ng[/url]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Sodia(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just passing anf thought this post will be very helpful

4 High Ranking Best SEO Plugin For WordPress
In this post, i will be sharing with you a list of high ranking best seo plugin for wordpress. This plugins i will say are the best seo plugin for wordpress really recommend. The fact is that from the list of best seo plugin for wordpress i have compiled, you do not need to use continue reading @....

http://seomush.com/4-high-ranking-best-seo-plugin-for-wordpress/
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by msageer(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
arewahub.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by perkyendy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
nice site.... . . please checkout mine
http://otownloaded.com
entertaining entertainment...
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com
nice site....
please checkout mine

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
murano2:
get it started: www.yourfantasticblog.com
nice site....
please checkout mine

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
pass111:
www.techstine..com
nice site.... . lots of tech tutorials . please checkout mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.