Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46479 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by tiwiconsults: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by viewpoint1: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Hi. Please review my site for a link. Http://viewpointrecoverycentre.co.za
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by flowalk(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Here is mine http://Flowalk..com/
I have been trying to make my site appear on Alexa.com but it not working, please check my site and help me in contributing how to develop it. I really really really really really really really need your help. kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by qtx(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2016
flowalk:
Here is mine http://Flowalk..com/
I have been trying to make my site appear on Alexa.com but it not working, please check my site and help me in contributing how to develop it. I really really really really really really really need your help. kiss[color=#990000][/color]
you need to download and install the alexa toolbar then add your site link before it can be ranked by alexa. Do it

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by qtx(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com
this thread is not functional as nobody is reviewing anybody's site rather everybody is posting his/her on site. So how do we get these reviews if nobody cares to take a look at another persons' own incuding even the OP?. its bad

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by twoloaded(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please review my own blog. I have not been getting visitors. http://gracenaija.com.ng is mine url

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by BonkoINC: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2016
here u can check out my site... PR 3 DA 20+ PA19+

http://fastgeekpress.com hit me up for gud backlinks... let help our selves.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by hkey(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please Review my blog
http://helyzakande.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ohafiaboi(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2016
www.tweedybee. com online download portal for music videos series nd celebrity gist nd news
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by onlineincome247: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
My Url is in my signature. Check it out and tell me what y'all think. Thanks.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by loper1: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ohafiaboi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by successincentiv(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by faragai24: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Itwondersng(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by spydeer(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
pimoservices.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by smobnology(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Smobnology.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ohafiaboi(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by OnesmartclicK: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am from India and I have few best sites with different niches. Hope My website helpful in to all new users about Tech, Web, Digitalization and Cryptography kindly share your views, comments and opinions...

Visit For Tech and Web Onesmartclick.in, and for Cryptocurrency BitGold.co.in & DigitalBit.co.in
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by lakes99: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by masterplan303(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com
pls boss help me review my blog www.toptechbase.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by hedmills(m): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2016
www.hedmills..com

I need help. I have a cool blog but zero traffic and comments
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2016
hedmills:
www.hedmills..com

I need help. I have a cool blog but zero traffic and comments
First you need a cool template that design is wack and you also need a domain name stop the . shit
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
masterplan303:
pls boss help me review my blog www.toptechbase.com
Nice site and cool template but stop cntr C and P
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
lakes99:
http://naijaproper..com

review pls

First remove the header helplogger fb page, second change that template to more cooler one, thirdly go get a good custom domain
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by lakes99: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kindas3325:

First remove the header helplogger fb page, second change that template to more cooler one, thirdly go get a good custom domain

thnks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Lazyreporta(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.