Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Challenging Courses In Nigeria University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Challenging Courses In Nigeria University (767 Views)

FG Appoints Jega, Peter Okebukola To Review Nigeria’s University System​ / JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Top 10 Most Competitive Courses In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenging Courses In Nigeria University by mrpackager(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
No course studied in the higher institution seems easy, but some are brutal and
can snuff life outta you. However, don't get afraid of them. They're actually
interesting. So grab a packet of popcorn as I take you through them. grin

1. Engineering: the name of this course speaks for itself already. The dudes that
study this course eh.....*winks*wink It undeniably houses all heavy weight courses
in engine faculty like chemical engineering, mechanical, production,
petroleum...etc..any guy you see rushing to lecture hall with a punching
calculator, they're engine boys o.

2.Medicine: What makes this course challenging, is because you'll be forced to
read(jack) like your life depends on the degree of knowledge you obtain from
their heavy an bulky textbooks. Some of them actually do go for thanksgiving,
when they pass their MBBS exam, that contains Anatomy,physiology and
biochem.

3.Biochemistry: people usually think that it's a combination of biology and chemistry. If you're one of such, abeg, it's a wrong impression. You will actually get familiar with Bio molecules and giant Organic structures, that will choke you up. This course requires much logic.
What makes it challenging,is that you'll have to learn a lot within a short duration. Metabolic pathways might seem frustrating atimes...*winks*. Another
thing about this course is that their lecturers are always sadists, due to long
years of studying brutal carbohydrate and enzyme structures.

4.Chemistry: I call this course the power, because these dudes can mix chemical concoctions of Ammonia and HCL and blow everywhere...chem guys, I dey joke o....Its actually one of the most difficult in physical science, because you'll make friends with differential equation in physical chemistry,which will leave you wondering if you're studying maths or chemical reactions.

5.Pharmacy: Its already obvious don't know where to begin with this course.It
overlaps critical aspect of chemistry. You hear stuffs like pharmacokinetics,
drug metabolisms etc.

6.Architecture: the funny thing about this course is that it sounds cool and friendly,but when you get in,you know that not all that glitters are gold. You'll get
familiar with geometric drawings,optics and so on, which atimes is usually a
pain to the ass.

That's my submission. Any other, you can use the comment box. Thanks. cool

Sips. kunu cheesy
Re: Challenging Courses In Nigeria University by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Premarriage: The funny thing about this act is d 2 parties involved in this act forgot the reason why they were send to school & sojourn into another realm of education..

2 Likes

Re: Challenging Courses In Nigeria University by mrpackager(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
cool
Re: Challenging Courses In Nigeria University by Dalyjay(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Challenging Courses In Nigeria University by MrOra(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lmaooooo biochemistry. God help me. I'm ready for it. Unilorin should allow me thus year grin
Re: Challenging Courses In Nigeria University by mrbillz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
WELL COMPILED LIST

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Management / What Is The Correct Usage Of The Word "Seen" In This Context? / Offa Poly Nd Admission List 2015/2016 Out (full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.