Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

NCC Please Tell the Telecom Operators I Am Not in a Relationship with Them - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / NCC Please Tell the Telecom Operators I Am Not in a Relationship with Them (667 Views)

Building A Relationship With Our Clients Is Our Commitment...feedback Channel / 16 Signs That You're In A Relationship With Your Laptop / Can Anyone Please Tell Me Where To Swap A Laptop In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NCC Please Tell the Telecom Operators I Am Not in a Relationship with Them by dianah(f): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
I saw this Broadcast on WhatsApp and as hilarious, and ridiculous as it may seem, it is actually frustrating receiving these endless unsolicited messages and phone calls from the Telecoms. I find it annoying that unlike the emails we do not have the option of unsubscribing. First the SMS' now the phone call with some really lovely automated voice on the line (Like that is supposed to make me feel better) If you are not my family member ,friend or colleague I do not understand why the incessant intrusion into my private time like an obsessed stalker. Maybe we should start a twitter protest letting them know #WeDontLoveYouLikeThat

Recently, I feel like I'm dating MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL.I go to bed with a text and wake up with a text

message.It's either they are calling me or begging me to subscribe to one thing or the other.

Very soon they will be like:

1. Dear customer. Are u HUNGRY?... Text HGY to 35388

for tips on HUNGER and what to eat.

2. Dear customer, need DELIVERANCE? Text DEL TO

35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself.

3. Dear customer, facing ancestral problems? Text

ANCESTORS to 35354 and receive daily ancestral tips

4. Dear customer, want to bathe but you have no

soap? Text SOAP to 35629 to receive daily soaps to your

phone

5. Dear customer, feeling HEARTBROKEN? Text HEART to

38545 and receive tips on how to plaster your heart.

6 Dear customer, want to catch all the witch in

your village? Text CATCH to 30305 for tips to catch all

the witches in your village.

7 Dear customer, do you know there are people

who don't want you to succeed in your village?

Text THUNDER FIRE THEM to 33050.

And also imagine sending my grandma BEAUTY TIPS.

For What?...

Twitter: @dianahsplace

Re: NCC Please Tell the Telecom Operators I Am Not in a Relationship with Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: NCC Please Tell the Telecom Operators I Am Not in a Relationship with Them by kossyablaze(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Simple Server / Please Help With Laptop Issue.... / (brand New) Groovy Android Tablet For Sale In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.