Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (42254 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by planetuzor(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
djkirkoo2:
If u say na PMB giv u light dat means u lack sense. Which project wey PMB don embark on since him enter post? The kwaraption kwaraption kwaraption wey we dey hear abt everyday, abeg tell me wetin e don yield. U say dem dey return stolen moni, abeg who don return any stolen moni since?

U must be a f.o.ol. Why did the light not improve as this through out the 6years of your Otueke (aka clueless) Man?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
tp10:
The improvement in electricity is more than all your otuoke clown did in 6yrs.PDP concorted tweets.capish.
That is because the otuoke clown did some positive things in the power sector before Ur kunu sipping dullard with a 1983 frozen brain took over with his body language

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ThaThinka: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
"Some Nigerians" would have been more appropriate words. Those behind this campaign probably have ulterior motives. Buhari may not have done anything spectacular yet, but, lucky for him, power supply is now more stable - that's a lot to me. I can't point to a specific thing I benefitted during the last regime; anyone is welcome to refresh my memory, though.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by olumide4christ: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kkjam:

Evrybody knows that duara man has not done anytin to electricity, anytin that's working today is Gej's achievement

If truly it is GEJ's achievement, can you tell us why GEJ didn't mention steady power supply as one of his campaign promises during the campaigns?? All I heard from him was fertilizer distribution, railways improvement, continuity.

If GEJ & CO's plan was that power would become steady as early as May 29 (becos that was when PHCN I know became born-again), they would have sung it to the high heavens to attract the votes of Nigerians even much more than distribution of dollars to traditional rulers.

So please & please, don't play on our intelligence!! We aren't kids here!!
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by olumide4christ: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Lights stabilised even before elections.

If you must know, Nigeria runs on hydroelectric i.e electricity power generated by water. The month of May is the beginning of raining season and always the months Nigerians experience steady electricity. The rains will stop and yu will see the decline.

Please stop talking as if you're a JJC in Nigeria. Has rain not been falling all these years?? Even when rain was falling in yester years, have you had 15 hours daily constant electricity in your location?? Please tell us something else.

ALSO, POINT OF CORRECTION! Nigeria doesn't run only on Hydro electricity; we also run on thermal electricity generation from gas, infact most power stations in Nigeria run on gas, not water. Improvement in power generation has come as a result of reduction of vandalization of gas pipelines which was the major excuse given by the past administration for low power generation, even though they awarded the contract of securing the pipelines to Asari Dokubo, Gani Adams & co!

Since Buhari came in, those security contracts have been revoked and pipeline vandalization reduced drastically! So please comprehend and connect the dots!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Mordyb: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
MEILYN:
Igbos should just relax and enjoy these government. I am truly disappointed by the show of shame from my Igbo brothers. I support you guys but I think I will retrace my steps. For goodness sake Buhari has tried and you guys should learn how to deal with it.

please in all sincerity where has he done anything I just need one area where he was actively involved in to make work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by daddyiel(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
tp10:
The improvement in electricity is more than all your otuoke clown did in 6yrs.PDP concorted tweets.capish.
mugu and u believe it's Buhari's handy work

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by olumide4christ: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
wiseoneking:
Buchukwu, our president is actually not an embecile though senile. Truly it is unfortunate that he has not done anything. The worst is that he is a lone ranger without a working ministers. The problem is that the gullible naija that worships him will always lick his saliva by shouting in shameful disguise that all is well. Just wait for Lie muhamad to give him 89%

The way some Nigerians are clamouring and lamenting for ministers considering all we have been through in the past administration is LIKE an employer looking for first class degree employees without any experience for managerial positions. Where did the 40+ ministers we have had at every point in time over the last 6 years land us up till the beginning of this year? See them below:

- Borrowing to pay salaries
- Geometrical increase in subsidy payments
- Indebtedness to ASUU & ASUP resulting in prolonged strikes\
- Numerous nationwide strikes of doctors and health workers
- Pension scam swept under the carpet
- Immigration job scam swept under the carpet
- Stella Oduah purchase of bulletproof cars scam swept under the carpet
- And so on....

As for me and many, all we want is results.. ministers or no ministers!!
- I have constant power supply without ministers
- I drive into fillling stations to buy fuel without any queues - without ministers
- Our refineries are working without ministers
- We are receiving reports of the financial state of our nation on a regular basis - without ministers.

I rest my case, let the wise consider!
-

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by kotv: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2015
buhari have no idea what he is doing. 100 days wasted and we have not seen improvement. we read nothing but propaganda meant to paint him saint.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Olume0702(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2015
we said we want a country free from corruption yet some are criticizing this man
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by tonychristopher: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2015
it seems that this is the 100 days this new government was inaugurated .can somebody pls remind me what tangible achievement that gas been made? oh lest I forget ...the Obama handshake . what next ? PMS is 87, we still fight boko haram, naira is at all time low

I await answers here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2015
it is really unfortunate dat we have so many ingrates in dis country,foolish wailing wailers..
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by kestolove95(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Jman06:
u are nothing but a brainwashed f00l. We reasonable Nigerians know that buhari has nothing to offer. But since you want to keep deceiving yourself, I can only say continue in ur foly. U will soon regret ur foolishness.
ok eyammiri dodondoya
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by kestolove95(m): 1:05am On Aug 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
am with you my dear sister. No mind those packs of ingrates.
abi ma swthrt, 20kisses for u joor
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by WailingWailer00(m): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2015
This Fulani Man never die? What you sow, thou shall reap
When Jonathan was there you thought it was toooooooooooooo easy
See your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by HirstMOG(m): 5:17am On Aug 27, 2015
harry509:
is gud 2 make peace, wen u make peace it make's u look mature. Pls don't get me wrong I mean 1 has 2 know wen 2 make peace. On d oda hand am a chelsea fan.

One love brov!! Blue is the color! Up Chelsea, Pedro, Pogba and stone!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by totorimi: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2015
tp10:

The electricity situation is back to status quo, I don't know the improvement you referring to. That power problems seems to be jinxed in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by slimikenna(m): 5:41am On Aug 27, 2015
With pictures, insults, jokes, epistles and numerous posts MANY NIGERIANS have asked and yet no answer to the question....PMB, SO FAR, HOW FAR?

ANY ACHIEVEMENT? WHERE ARE WE HEADING? STATUS OF ELECTIONEERING PROMISES?

.....cos from where I am sitting, so far, it looks like the next four years will be tough.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by simongonner: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2015
it should be IGBOS Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days.. not Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Rexyl(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2015
What is happening with the said or promised or released bail out funds to workers? That could have been the first tangible project so far. Electricity and refineries were almost completed and fixed before the new administration took over.

The new administration should be specific in mentioning successfully initiated and completed projects. It's unreasonable to sheepishly follow politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by manee2(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2015
tp10:
_ electricity nkor!_ swear say light de ur papa house now. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by simongonner: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Rexyl:
What is happening with the said or promised or released bail out funds to workers? That could have been the first tangible project so far. Electricity and refineries were almost completed and fixed before the new administration took over.

The new administration should be specific in mentioning successfully initiated and completed projects. It's unreasonable to sheepishly follow politicians.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/zamfara-kwara-get-fgs-bailout-money-others-to-follow/ baba is working
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MEILYN(m): 6:10am On Aug 27, 2015
imsuboi:

First of all, we are not (and will never be) your brothers.

Secondly, As regards the bolded, I have no words for you. you must be a special kind of stvpid. undecided
WE? Always try to speak for yourself Mr Man. I won't insult you because I know what you are looking for, which I am not ready to give at this moment.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Arbiola:
Ahan! This is absurd. Sse the kind of words you ppl are using to qualify a whole President. The most painful thing is that you all voted this man in..

Who voted for Him? He knows how he found his way up there.

Of all the Wailers of d Change syndrome OBY EZEKWESILI is d most annoying. so she has suddenly gone Dumb or is't dat Her CHIBOK Girls agenda is of no interest to her anymore?
when u cant appreciate someones effort u r made to face d same FATE.
D CHANGE WE SEEK Z NOT HERE YET. IT'LL COME SOMEDAY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2015
We are tired of a Dilatory person as a PRESIDENT. And he wont keep quiet and work as a president he keeps probing here and there instead of doing d things he was voted into power to do. Or was he voted to Come and WITCH HUNT ALL IN THE NAME OF PROBE?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by einsteino(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2015
tp10:

Please where did the electricity improve? because i barely have 6hours of power since april. i travel alot and i am yet to stumble into this improved power. I am not saying GEJ performed better in power, just want to know the places that have had improved power supply so i can ascertain why it is loopsided and then move on to how he managed to improve it. I strongly doubt he did anything to improve power because honestly he hasn't made any policy or built any infrastructure that would help, that is assuming your claim of improved power is true. I wouldn't join in bashing his image but truth is buhari is yet to deliver, although i quite agree that it is too early to label him a failure. lets wait till the years' end, if by 2016 the game is still the same, it would mean we would have to search for another messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by djkirkoo2(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2015
planetuzor:

U must be a f.o.ol. Why did the light not improve as this through out the 6years of your Otueke (aka clueless) Man?
Have u heard d word sabotage before? Dat was wht u yorubas & hausas did to GEJ. He gave u people job & all we keep hearing was sir we on to it, not knwin dat d things were workin very well but u all were all workin for Tinubu & PMB so dat nothin good will com out of GEJ's govt. I remembered vividly dat we started havin light frm 29th of May 2015. U guys hav succeeded & now make we see wetin una go work. Three months now but yet no campaign promise has been implemented. PMB neva even buy one Tipper of sand for naija in 3 mnths & yet una dey say na him fix refineries & fix light. Keep deceivin urselves. Nemesis wil catch up wit u yorubas & hausas soon enough for betrayin d hands dat fed u.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Danja: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari's achievements in 1st 100days:

1. Electricity has reached all time high of 4720megawatts

2. Near total disappearance of ques in our filing stations

3. Hundred thousands of govt workers who couldnt get their salaries are now been bailed out.

4. Sealing wit impunity has drestically gone down

5. Our foreign researve has gone up

6. Our refineries are now working

7. And More
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by afotrick(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2015
sorry to say. Nigerians are hypocritic in nature. i dont see any hash tag #6years wasted. yet after six years i see our youths begging for alms jobs, our mothers fighting for little food in the market our fathers paying taxes they dont get any return from. only to be paid into the accounts of some bastards sorry to say. so now a man comes in less dan 100 days, even if he does notin, is trying and we can all see is trying to put us all back on track. yet we want to nail him to the hauge. its a pity anyway.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2015
tp10:

This raining season. Till we gets to dry season
We will know if there's any improvement. Kanji dam is filled with water[color=#990000][/color] angry grin
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Lordparagon99: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Haters goon hate..wailers goon wail..all we progressive know is that buhari is d best president since 1999
Bros, abeg tell us wetin 'ur best president' don do ooh! !?? What did he do in the past, and what has he done now? undecided
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Rexyl(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2015
simongonner:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/zamfara-kwara-get-fgs-bailout-money-others-to-follow/ baba is working

Now you are talking. That's reason it is better to pull a stick of fire through politician tunnels so that we could know whether they are alive and what they are doing inside.

Still not good enough! FG has been accounting for trillions since inception of the current administration out of which the bail out fund is so small to have been paid and prevent unnecessary delay. Life is becoming tougher as many hardly find it easy to survive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Live Updates Of Sheik Ibrahim Inyass National Maulud 2016 In Katsina. / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.