Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English (2718 Views)

Welcome To Russia. Vladimir Putin Finally Speak English At The End Of His Speech / (pic)donald Trump Turns An 11 Year-old Entrepreneur Into Millionaire Contractor / President Donald Trump Says Transgender People 'can't Serve' In US Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by zarkknight(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Saw this on TV the other day, had to take pics of the statement made by the man who wants to be America's next President, Donald J. Trump.

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chubby pig grin

That's English I just spoke
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by SeverusSnape(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
He's right.

... I mean, considering the illiterate we have as a president.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Truckpusher(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why won't he arrive at such ridiculous assumption when the only Nigerian he's conversant with is uncle Bubu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by mployer(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
I really don't know how to feel about this.

I feel insulted but the statement is damn hilarious grin
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by kristonium(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Donald is too fool of himself! And he want to become President of America! until he learns to bridle his tongue!
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is all booharis fault with his hausatic accent

1 Like

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Juxtified(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Donald can never be president of a great nation like USA. Any well enlightened person can see right through him
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by seunny4lif(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why won't he arrive at such ridiculous assumption when the only Nigerian he's conversant with is uncle Bubu. grin

. . . . . . . . .drugpusher the imp, your inferiority complex is next to that of the "protection seeker" . . . . . . . . . . . .so what Donald Trump says Nigerians cant speak English? . . . . . . . .can he (Trump) speak youruba or efik fluently? . . . . . . . . . .Uncle Bubu is a million times better than you, and most importantly, Uncle Bubu doesn't bleach like you do!!!

1 Like

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .drugpusher the imp, your inferiority complex is next to that of the "protection seeker" . . . . . . . . . . . .so what Donald Trump says Nigerians cant speak English? . . . . . . . .can he (Trump) speak youruba or efik fluently? . . . . . . . . . .Uncle Bubu is a million times better than you, and most importantly, Uncle Bubu doesn't bleach like you do!!!
If I've been Fuccking your girlfriend just tell me and I'll leave her alone bro and stop following me around like a lost dog on NL.
Buhari can't be better than me as long he remains an Olodo General that can't tell the acronym of a body that conducted an election he won - Of course he's a product of a quota system and I thank God that oil would soon become worthless .Let's see how your parasitic nature would survive the overwhelming economic downturn .

You know what ? You're a big ,fat ,smelly cunnt . grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I've been Fuccking your girlfriend just tell me and I'll leave her alone bro and stop following me around like a lost dog on NL.
Buhari can't be better than me as long he remains an Olodo General that can't tell the acronym of a body that conducted an election he won - Of course he's a product of a quota system and I thank God that oil would soon become worthless .Let's see how your parasitic nature would survive the overwhelming economic downturn .

You know what ? You're a big ,fat ,smelly cunnt . grin

. . . . . . . .fvccking my girlfriend? imp, with what exactly? your noodle size weapon? the only smelly cunnt I know of is that of your momma after her usual morning sessions with Abu my gate man

1 Like

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Angelou(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
can that cock sucker also speak pidgin or any of the 250 dialects of nigeria... NO!!
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by shizzy7(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
This guy talks a whole lotta shiit The last time he said something stupid about women
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by refreshrate: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .fvccking my girlfriend? imp, with what exactly? your noodle size weapon? the only smelly cunnt I know of is that of your momma after her usual morning sessions with Abu my gate man

Guy what is it?
First you decide to make this an insult match with the guy when in no way he talked to you.
Now you say such things about his mother?

Seriously what is your own with what he says about Buhari that you have to go on like this?
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Adminisher: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's right.

... I mean, considering the illiterate we have as a president.

You are actually the illiterate. Considering the tone of your post. You are under 40. You are actually the cheated generation in Nigeria. Your parents lived better than you and your kids would also. The Nigerians that Trump described are illegal immigrants those driven by clueless and corrupt governments fostered on Nigeria by the PDP. They also belong to your generation. When Buhari was your age he was already in the leadership of Nigeria. A short period after that he was GOC and military governor. I think you need to go and ask your hero Goodluck Jonathan and Dieziani why he stole your future and hid it instead of posting rude posts about the man who will put them in prison and liberate Nigeria .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by Appleyard(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Trump is just a sounding cymbal. He will never win anything. The anointed one has already be known. The elites and their shadow government have already decided who would be the next president.
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by kpaofame: 1:50am On Sep 01, 2015
kristonium:
Donald is too '''fool''' of himself!
And he want to become President of America!
until he learns to bridle his tongue!

English ain't your language... hmmm so free trump or trumpet..He has diarrhea of the mouth
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by slex(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Am I the only one seeing he made this statement in 1997?
Re: Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English by bonechamberlain(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
if this man wins, I pity for other nationals especially Blacks this man is America's no 1 racist politician. I don't think he understands the complexity of America.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: We're Ending Your Presence Now, Iran Threatens US / Speech By Former President Of Apaartheid South Africa / Liberia's President George Weah Turns Country Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.